How many dancing wagies?

What percentage of Americans even have a real job? And by real job I mean not some $8/hr cashier/waiter service industry bullshit. From when I go out, it seems like 80+% of this country is purely service industry.

Attached: what_percent.png (1430x1310, 105K)

>based on income and not wealth
What a stupid site.

income is the most important factor

If you go by net worth (which should exclude home equity) americans are in even worse shape.

>From when I go out, it seems like 80+% of this country is purely service industry.

service 'industry', government employees, pensioners and welfare leeches make up the majority of the country.
people working actual productive jobs in private industry are a small minority.

This. Basically if you work at an office or have to wear a name tag you are a leach and ened to be purged. Construction and other manual trades are the only real jobs in the country.
>tfw I accidentally dropped some rebar down onto some kid's tesla last week (smashed the windshield) and some literal soi boy techie came out to it at 4:00 and actually started crying over it
Seattle is a such a cuck town.

Attached: 1451960938683.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

Butthurt NEET detected.

>MUH MANUAL LABORER PRIDE

If you care about your body, you wouldn't want to work in those types of jobs.

I might be getting transferred to Seattle for a couple of months to get some updated training. Do you have any tips or any warnings for me?

I guess 'm a 99%er then?
Because I am a retired NEET who made it by buying bitcoin early?
And all I do all day is watch Twitch, smoke weed, and play vidya, and fucking hookers in asian massage parlors like 3-5x per week.

I agree with it's stupid.
I like being a NEET, what's wrong with that?

>what's wrong with that?
so much
but hey, you're young

engineer here. get back to work drone. make sure you wear that dumb as fuck looking yellow vest.

bump

Are those figures before tax or after tax?

before obviously? who the fuck discusses salaries in post-tax figures? unless you're non-American

Why do people take pride in a figure that you have to pay tax on then?

Is there anything more pathetic than a blue collar wagie who is proud of his job?

Fuck off prole.

Is this also available for europoors?
Another question:

When you talk with +40 men about economy or politics, do they also pity you? Sometimes I really see empty faced when talking about certain topics. Its like I have cancer or something and they feel very sad about me.

>And all I do all day is watch Twitch, smoke weed, and play vidya, and fucking hookers in asian massage parlors like 3-5x per week.
that's a really boring existence.

true. Being a wagie is way more exciting

Attached: 1536777732863.jpg (1791x1062, 218K)

Actual productive jobs are the ones being automated in priority.
The more time passes the more productive jobs will disappear while bullshit jobs will remain.
If you are a chief diversity officer your job is 100% safe from automation, if you are a plumber, a programmer or a doctor chances are that you will be hit hard by robots during the next 20 years.

>make 20k a year
>inherit billions
>in 75th percentile
yeah every wealth chart based on income is a joke, inheriting banks is going to be worth 40 life times of work