Mainnet today | Below ICO price | raised more than 200 million why aren't you in user?

Attached: tezos.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gwgstKCW1I0&t=2676s
gitlab.com/tezos/tezos/blob/1cd31972ed2de9deee77592b8ffc5fb3d0170d1a/vendors/ocaml-sapling/README.md
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

top 5 confirm

youtube.com/watch?v=gwgstKCW1I0&t=2676s

>Mainnet today
it's been live for a few months now

I've been doubling down

Because the entire market has been dumping thanks to BTC, and probably will for at least another couple of weeks, FUCK!

>below ico price

You mean to tell me this “ethereum killer” (l-o-fucking-l) did worse than chainlink despite having raised more than 6x the funds and having at least a several month head start in development? Wow that really sucks for tezzies

s h i t c o i n

Attached: 1541969229539.jpg (540x720, 33K)

>having at least a several month head start in development?

arthur makes sense

sir gay don't

today i learn that tezos is just bitcoin with smart contract minus the mining hardware

and the protocol is updated daily

I think it just needs to go through one successful on-chain upgrade cycle to prove the concept, integrate shielded transactions, and it will be set up very well for the next bull cycle.

it has excellent characteristics as 'safely scriptable e-gold'.

gitlab.com/tezos/tezos/blob/1cd31972ed2de9deee77592b8ffc5fb3d0170d1a/vendors/ocaml-sapling/README.md

It doesn't do anything other shitcoins don't already do.

I actually love that biz hates this coin while shilling shit like EOS, Chainlink, Cardano etc.

The next bull run my bags will be so much sweeter

isn't LPOS better than DPOS?
I think it makes it more decentralized

>>he thinks there will be another bullrun before everything loses another 80%. Poor kid.

no shitcoin founder work for Google X

no shitcoin does formal vertification

no shitcoin's written in functional lang

Buzzwords don't mean anything, that's why they are called buzzwords.

Your shitcoin is worthless, and doesn't do anything.

wwwwhat does ethereum do?

>at least a few more weeks
so we're still at delusion then

Tezos kinda sounds like Bezos and Bezos’ rich as fuck. Thanks fren just bought 100k

>6% inflation
No, thank you

do you not understand what non-dilutionary inflation is or are you acting like a fucking brainlet just to be obtuse?

>retard shill thinks HE understands
Fuck off retard shill.