This man is doing nothing with his exorbitant net worth to help this planet in any meaningful way...

This man is doing nothing with his exorbitant net worth to help this planet in any meaningful way. Amazon is evil and Blue Origin is worthless.

Attached: cunt.jpg (416x416, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/amazon.html
businessinsider.com/bill-gates-jeff-bezos-breakthrough-energy-ventures-investments-2018-9
cnbc.com/2018/10/26/jeff-bezos-loses-as-much-as-14-billion-in-personal-wealth.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

isnt he making a clock

kek who cares it's all fucked anyway. just enjoy watching it all burn down

Attached: pps7.jpg (558x544, 61K)

ummm acksually he is helping the world by financing the washington post.

Attached: wew lad touhou342.jpg (513x486, 52K)

amazon is the new walmart except walmart never expected employees to shit in diapers to do their jobs
stallman.org/amazon.html

Based cage maker

that's why the bible says it's easier for a camel to enter a needle's eye than for a rich man to enter heaven

He was always worthless (company is shit). He also dresses like a southern nigger.

The working conditions in Amazon factories are inhumane and it's a prime example of a corporation pissing all over the worker's rights for maximal profit. Amazon's also a pretty easy company to boycott desu, like the population could all just use Netflix and ebay. Buy books from stores not owned by Amazon. Done.

Damn I forgot about Twitch, that's a tough one since there's not a competitor equally as popular. Well, everything else except Twitch is easy to not give money to.

>Amazon's also a pretty easy company to boycott desu, like the population could all j
you got a large portion of the population spending their real money on fake money and you think theyre capable of boycotting amazon?

All major US companies are now easily replaceable

>fake money
ether isn't marketed as money, or even marketed like bitcorn, sir.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

(checked)

Attached: 1531129009089.jpg (573x591, 131K)

And a microwave

We already talked about this in my bezos Catgirl thread

1 billion a year to space development
pushed e-commerce btfoing retail

Also anyone can sell online. Amazon is just the most competitive. Their EPS is dogshit too.

Attached: 5c0a458199bcd5115a25b404-750-563.jpg (750x563, 42K)

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's possessions.

Attached: 1543137408436.jpg (593x610, 91K)

absolutely cringe

He dont want to die on this planet, in the future this planet will be a cage for poor people, send all the resource to rich people living on Mars.

>Doesn't know about the gold mines and the Annunaki

I thought Christians encourages wealth

Wait..jewss....

> be machine gunner in a mobile mobile mounted platoon.
> spend hours in a turret pissing in water bottles
> doesn't give it a second thought.

>If overpaid mercenaries can do it then why can't YOU??

Oh please

Yep. Look at that mkultra lazy eye. Dude is straight evil.

>Inb4 he's a heroic business owner & we love capitalism on Jow Forums reeee

He buys politicians like candy, is a huge backer of the Democrats, pays almost no taxes (while wanting us peasants to do so) and receives indirect subsidies of various kinds that guarantees the Amazon monopoly. Owns the noted Democrat propaganda rag the "Washington Post". Donates to the same names as other billionaire oligarchs funding the Left to further their long game. He's the epitome of the evil Plutocrat masquerading as a Leftist. So save it normiefags - about the only thing us and the commies agree on is that shitheads like him need a bullet.

There's pasta floating around about all the regulatory barriers that Amazon erected to protect their monopoly. In theory you can open an online store and compete....but you'll never get the delivery time, payment facility etc. So shit they are, but normies will support them. Buy local where possible, it's bailing out the tide with a bucket, but until dapp platforms actually deliver and real decentralised marketplaces too hard to control take off it's Amazon's game.

trump will tear bezos a new one in the name of defending the post office and taxpayer just you wait and see. amazon will take a massive hit to their stock that day. id pull out now if i was not so invested, kek

>be a brainwashed zogbot
>"piss in the bottle like a good goy"!
>take a bullet in the head for Saudi or Israeli profits.

Yeah, great example there sweetie.

Fuck I hope so, Bezos needs to be taken down hard. Send a message to others of his ilk. Not holding my breathe though, powerful friends can make a difference. Still, if Trump does I'd gleefully short the shit out of those fuckers.

>>If overpaid mercenaries can do it then why can't YOU??
I'd rather be a mercenary then a worker drone.
At least I can shoot some one and die instead of living till my 80s and dying in an old folks home.

Totally bullshit. Absolute garbage scum user unironically thinks he can have an opinion about something beyond his nose. Our complex ecosystem and the engineering required to help and nurture it are far beyond your meager comprehension, worm. It is necessary to undergo a process of rebirth, and the implications are that there will be a phase of death. Hastening of death to bring a rebirth, like the green gardener with his trusty shears, we will carve off the rot and dead meat that, incidentally, is grossly overrepresented on this board.

He's not jewish so I don't care how much evil he does

>not helping this planet in any meaningful way
>sell fleshlights with same-day-delivery and monthly subscriptions

Attached: 993395.jpg (600x509, 88K)

Richard has a lot of valid opinions especially when it comes to free software... But he does go full retard sometimes .. that's why it's hard to take him seriously

>This man is doing nothing with his exorbitant net worth to help this planet in any meaningful way.
Because he's smart enough to understand that there's literally nothing he or anyone can do to make this world a better place. This world is doomed and its trajectory is similar to that of bitcoin after the bubble burst.

I'm all for workers rights and against wagecucking. However amazon is so comfy... especially for us geeks. You cannot find half the shit that's on Amazon IRL.

I remember when i was a kid most books, videogames were just unavailable in IRL smallshops.

would you try to save this mess or make as much money so you can get far away from a soon exploding planet??

businessinsider.com/bill-gates-jeff-bezos-breakthrough-energy-ventures-investments-2018-9

Please inform yourself before opening your whore mouth, OP

dude has $150 BILLION USD

WHAT THE FUCK

what does he do with it? he could have a private island with an underground bunker having orgies daily with 10/10s for all we know or he could already have an AI just like pic related

Attached: 7m6TmHKyv7eEnOVsrHmlfxQQv2x-3.jpg (1400x2100, 459K)

This man is chosen by G-d. He is bringing the word of the Torah to fruition. Soon you goy will all be in cages while we sit and eat. G-d bless this hero.

What does he do with it? He sets it aside so he can wagecuck and make more. Remember he had to please his executive investor wagie whippers.

you could do that with less than 1% of that wealth (not that he actually has $150bn just sitting around but anyway).
But yeah he is a massive hypocrite but also a genius, however nobody is forcing anyone to buy loads of shit from amazon all the time so who gives a fuck.

>that cyborg eye

bad face man evil
bad face man sell babies
he so bad

amazon makes my life easy, for me the world is improved in a meaningful way

$150 billion in company stock, its not like he can instantly turn that in to cash.
And running his company is his life, its what gives him value, you plebs never think bigger than stupid outlandish hedonism. People with money like to shape the world the way they want to.

seriously, it's crazy how I can click a button at any time and get the thing at my door two days later every single time.

he's donating 2 million to build a school!!!

the equivalent of me handing a homeless person 10 cents

Just wait and see. The first hybrid human/robotic workers will be created by club Bezos.

That man has enough wealth to work on anything the imagination can come up with.

Why not create the perfect worker for his warehousing and distribution centers to create more wealth?

how much of his net worth is in AMZN stocks?

Attached: 1541285485982.jpg (550x721, 116K)

actually just ran the numbers, 93% of his net worth is in AMZN stocks

cnbc.com/2018/10/26/jeff-bezos-loses-as-much-as-14-billion-in-personal-wealth.html

"At its worst, Amazon plunged 10 percent, dragging Bezos' wealth down as much as $14 billion"