Here's how I'm going to make it. If XMR hits .1, and if BTC hits 20k GBP...

Here's how I'm going to make it. If XMR hits .1, and if BTC hits 20k GBP, then right now I need to spend about 22k GPB on XMR now, to buy a home a few years from now.

>XMR currently around 0.015btc
>XMR perceived potential to hit 0.1btc
>BTC around ~2.7k gbp
>BTC potential to hit 20k gbp
Since 2014 I've seen predictions that XMR will hit 0.1 and I believe the combined crypto markets will hit 1 trillion market cap in 2019 or thereabouts, so bitcoin hitting 20k is realistic.

This is what I need to make it:
rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67554772.html

If these 2 all time highs coincide, or if at least XMR hits first so i can sell for BTC then hold for its high, i should be able to hit the necessary £1,200,000. So, assuming XMR rises from 0.015 to 0.1, and that BTC stays near its current price this year then rises from around 3k to 20k, then I have until the end of the month to raise 600XMR, currently valued at around 8btc/£22k, to yield £1.2mil at the peaks of both their values.

In 2014 I had 2,000 XMR, sold them for memes, and this time I don't intend to miss out. Anyone else plotting a similar trajectory?

Attached: sx.png (284x177, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/maps/place/Penn/@51.6333013,-0.6946578,119m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x487660553f54ad6f:0xa09d5adb64c79729!8m2!3d51.6341088!4d-0.670189
rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52229955.html
bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactionfees-btc-bch-xmr.html#log
twitter.com/MustStopMurad/status/1072137929424846849
rightmove.co.uk/house-prices/detailMatching.html?prop=20798909&sale=46776954&country=england
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That house is for fake rich, no taste

It's Penn, one of the most expensive and prestigious areas on the planet. Look at it and places like the nearby Chiltern Hills online, it's filled with celebs, hedge fund managers and politicians. You can see a billionaire's progress building a mansion right now in 2018

google.co.uk/maps/place/Penn/@51.6333013,-0.6946578,119m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x487660553f54ad6f:0xa09d5adb64c79729!8m2!3d51.6341088!4d-0.670189

i grew up there, but now live in the grotesquely affordable north of england like some fucking snivelling subhuman cuck. It's my duty to get back there.

Mary Berry, the TV chef cunt, is selling her shack in Penn. Who'd have thought pretentious pastries and the pomposity of pensioners was so lucrative:

rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52229955.html

I can see that path out of mediocrity. I had fucking 650 BTC in 2011 and thousands of XMR in 2014. I had too little faith and sold. I will not continue flailing around like some drowning simpleton, clapping at pitiful profits of a few thousand and sprawling around like a directionless spastic, waiting for this money to go elsewhere. It is mine, for my house, it will come to me via XMR, and that's the end of it.

Good plan op.

Doing something very similar to lock in 21 BTC.

Acquired a number of XMR and ETH that will be converted to a desired amount of BTC.

Formula:
Buy ___ XMR that will convert to ___ BTC at ___% of ATH
Buy ___ XMR for HODL stash
Buy ___ XMR to convert to USD that will breakeven total investment at ___% of ATH

Even if BTC continues to plummet. It will only make it easier for these gold standard cryptos to raise in relative value to it.

If it takes off they'll rise with it as well. It's a win win if you have patience.

Attached: haveyourcake.png (300x250, 33K)

Ok, so in my opinion, I feel like XMR is what bitcoin is SUPPOSED to be essentially.

Anonymous money.

What are some arguments against XMR vs BTC? I mean, I still hold BTC only for the purpose that it is stable and I can gain more alts I believe in during big dips.

Is there any advantages BTC has over XMR besides stability (which is only because BTC is the most popular coin)?

I'm genuinely curious.

I genuinely believe in XMR more. And kind of think Blockstream made BTC shit.

But still an urge to have 21 BTC. And maybe institutional investors will dump money into it due to it being the most well known.

Only benefit is popularity and brand recognition. And its scarcity may make it an inflationary hedge.

XMR's biggest risk is gov intervention. Tho maybe that will make it more popular in a way.

Very articulated dream

the only advantage BTC has is the huge amount of FIAT pair and liquidity, fundamentally its weaker than XMR in fungibility, tx cost and speed.

Attached: b (1425).jpg (800x800, 416K)

Tx cost is higher, brand is less recognised, regulators are more hostile, gpu mining is vulnerable to 51% and the privacy benefits of xmr can be realised either by switching into it and then back to btc or by new features on btc.

How is Tari going to affect XMR as a whole, frens? I am expecting ALL KIND of gains

XMR is designed to be digital cash, cash isn't supposed to appreciate in value, it's supposed to change hands, that's why they built inflation into it.

Also if btc doesn't find a bottom somewhere above 2k the market is going to be fucked for such a long time that I doubt there won't be something with better tech than xmr emerging before the trend changes.

>Tx cost is higher

Wrong.

bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactionfees-btc-bch-xmr.html#log

Daily reminder that XMR is the future

monero is gonna get delisted and tank to 50 cents you moron, avoid this shitcoin and buy something that can offer services to the real world not drug dealers and terrorists

Attached: b (502).png (1050x930, 33K)

Fully unironically I think it's a good plan OP

Attached: approved.png (416x413, 215K)

You could probs pull a better multiplier with something like QNT, which is a guaranteed 10x against BTC in the shortish term.

I have 11btc worth currently and am pretty certain I will walk away with 30-100 BTC, which I'll then hodl until BTC hits $100

I mean, $50,000
oops

Going all in on REQ then moving to BTC next February or so

Attached: req.png (750x750, 29K)

Just fucking buy monero and hold it, it will be worth at least 1k next bull run

>and if BTC hits 20k GBP
I didn't even know you could exchange Good Boy Points for BTC

Whats the XMR equivalent of 21 BTC? I have about 37 XMR now.

there isn't an equivalent since XMR has infinite supply

It's emission is uncapped however, more or less similar to that of BTC.
200 XMR should be gud.

Attached: 1544384700168.png (2082x1226, 1.4M)

Since XMR has an actual use case, nobody HODLs it, though. They just use it to funge tx from BTC and back. Nobody accepts payments in XMR, it’s still got bugs, and governments want to ban it because of its actual use case. All of that limits its potential for long-term gains. It’s not a bad alt to be in. I think it might top out at $1k USD in the next bull run, but that’s a 15-20x return over years, not the 100x-1000x that a lot of people think they’ll see.

One and only

Attached: 194AAA1A-4678-4155-8A89-348A11B295B9.jpg (750x534, 98K)

You will need about 1000 xmr to make it next bullrun. Consider this as a wake up call to start accumulating.

Attached: BFF28C07-78DB-4006-BC73-A8AB331916AC.jpg (747x1328, 42K)

Why is everything Europoor and Britcuck so pathetic, tasteless and small?

Spend your XMR gains to move to America.
You know, like all important people do when they're ready to take the training wheels off.

Wake up crypto market is maturing. The days for 1000x are largely over.

Imagine being this fucking retarded. Imagine believing privacy as a use case is valuable enough to have a completely different currency to BTC in the long term, even though BTC will implement private transactions in the future too. Fucking autist, you fell for the silk road meme.

twitter.com/MustStopMurad/status/1072137929424846849

Lets be really honest here most of the altcoins are completely shit and useless only a select few have a chance of succeding in the long run and xmr is probably the top coin.

I'd rather go with ZEC.

btc maximalists have to be the most retarded group of people on earth

Enjoy your backdoored jew coin

Attached: zooko.png (562x334, 46K)

go with ZEC, get REKT

Attached: b (1392).jpg (774x834, 97K)

BTC devs can't even get lightning network working. Good luck getting privacy implemented, especially since it will require the approval of (((Blockstream))).

At least wait a little, UK has the most inflated housing market.

>wait
Here's historical value data for one of the neighbouring properties...
rightmove.co.uk/house-prices/detailMatching.html?prop=20798909&sale=46776954&country=england
It never ends.

I really like your plan. I currently live up north in Manchester.

I have the same plan as you and im waiting for bitcoin to tumble slightly more, so I can get a decent price on XMR.

My target is to hold 1000+ XMR for the next bull run.

Rather than moving down south, my plan is to move to the states and start a new life.

England is fucked mate.

Agreed that England is fucked. America is freedom.

Anyways what the fuck are you going to do about Tax OP?

Most people are priced out of 21 BTC.

agree fully. You can't just fork Bitcoin, slap privacy tech on it, and expect it to survive. Monero, for instance, has a different monetary policy (disinflationary), a completely different codebase, a different elliptic curve, and still it might not be unique enough to survive.

Based retarded comedy user.

Fuck tax. I’m not paying a penny when I sell at the next bull run. I’m gonna purchase gold bars using crypto and later sell these bars for cash.

Not going to work. But go ahead. Kek

You are not going to buy a house without paying tax, that's completely delusional.

Yeah lot's of bitcoiners like to say "altcoins are just experiments, whatever works will be implemented in bitcoin". They are wrong. Monero is too different for bitcoin to easily integrate most things it does. Also the tail emission and the on chain scaling it makes possible, will never ever happen for bitcoin.

It is designed to be digital cash. Cash isn't supposed to depreciate in value but look at paper currencies today. Monero has a relatively low (less than 1% and falling every year) tail emission that keeps the chain secure in the future when bitcoin will be without a block reward and will just be hoping that doesn't break everything.

Really XMR is designed to be digital cash. It is fungible and actually usable as money. Bitcoin is genuinely just a ponzi at this point. The limited supply meme is great for the ponzi but has no analogue in real life.

>the benefits of digital money can be realised by switching into it then back to the digital ponzi
Yes and as more people need to use digital money, more people will be in digital money for longer and the value will rise.