It's over, I sold everything

Initial: 2500 eur on Ethereum in April when it was a steal at 300 eur/eth. Sold out everything to cut losses before it drops to 0. Fucking ponzi scam.

Attached: 1541466486182.jpg (610x750, 56K)

>selling at a loss
You autists never cease to amaze me.

>Selling at a loss at -95% from ATH a month before the hard fork

>selling the absolute bottom

girly hands

It will go much lower, it might go back to double digits. Why not? If I'm crazy enough I will buy back then

Thanks, just bought $100K

What will you do if it goes much higher than you sold?

>letting your entry point influence your exit point

Attached: 1517735926629.jpg (1000x989, 106K)

To be completely honest I might consider buying back in as long as it's less than my entry (300 eur)

Yes, we should all buy high/sell low. Fucking brainlet.

>down 90% from ATH
>sells because God forbid it goes down 95%
Ya that Extra 5% I going to financially ruin you M8. Don't kys when you forget about crypto and 2 years from now see eth at a new ATH

Dude, I didn't buy at ATH

Motherfucker .

I bought at 540€.
I was fucked all the way up when price decrease.

I had 2 option :

- Sell to cut losses ( but im not a pussy so thats a nono)
- Wait to accumulate more... Now with the current price , I can easily save my ass from my first mistake.

plus, what's the point of selling to buy back one month later ?

jesus christ Jow Forums is by far the dumbest board
the only two things that matter in an investment is the current value, the predicted future value and dividends. the entry point is literally irrelevant. that shit is like economics 101 you utter brainlet

We should wait for at least 50 eur I guess.

It won't lmao. I sold all my shitcoins before it started to become a loss and they never fucking recovered.

There's a good chance the future value is zero. No reason to assume otherwise.

>the entry point is literally irrelevant
Tell that to people who bought bitcoin at it's ATH. You're the brainlet here.

Dude no shit thats the market.

Think about it. If you own shit that becomes worthless then you lose money. An investment won't make you money unless you use proper timing and good judgment. If I dropped everything I made on bit coin back when I was 16 I could have millions by now. I pussied out. Now I have nothing at all. Just be glad you made some one else very rich and some one else very happy with cheap coins.

its funny how many people have such a short mind frame, cant even wait 2 years, they deserve to lose money.

>cant even wait 2 years
I expect the value of eth to approach zero in the next few years. That's it. That's why I sold.

Fiddy eur could do the trick but actual price is very good too... still waiting for correction but Investing now is not a bad idea If you're planning to wait a few years

So then bet big once and then ride it out knowing you are playing to lose or cash out the second you make more than you had. If you pulled out and made bank and a bunch of others do the same then there you go it crashes. The second it loses hype and interest you bail like everything is on fire and make sure you drop it before you lose anything. Gamble once and make sure you have made money. Anyone else is simply irresistibly foolish and a sucker. Gambling isn't an investment so just don't gamble and then just expect to ride it out oblivious to the changing market.

people who bought at ath should have the same mindset as people who bought in 2011, because the asset is identical. anything else is irrational you fool

>
its possible eth will die but dont leave the crypto market.

I unironically still hold one thousand LINK

euro nigger refugee DNA

Post proof faggot

buy high
sell low
cry in Jow Forums, kek

>That fucking story of the sad man who actually deleted his wallet of bitcoins after buying up a ton with his families savings and a mortgage on his house and then asked how he could get them back after he "cleaned" up his PC

cute hands desu

Attached: 1544076114944.webm (404x346, 1.42M)

Why don't you short ETH then? It's your chance to make millions. Go ahead and open a short 10x leverage. www.bitmex.com - don't forget to post a screenshot.

Attached: maxresdefault(5).jpg (1280x720, 79K)

>implying shorting is safe in this market
it'll eventually go to zero, but that doesn't mean that we won't experience some short squeezes

Attached: 1522250455773.png (462x359, 202K)

buy high
long high
sell low
short low

5x leverage then.

You do realize Jow Forums is full of underage retards and NEET's with no talent trying to turn $100 into $1B right? This is literally one of the dumbest finance communities on the internet, don't bother educating them, there's a reason half of them are going broke.

I'm done with gambling, bro. I'll just keep my LINK for the memes

True in my case. I expect its the norm round here. Poorfag wageslave with hope and prayers

literally the bikecuck meme.

wait, you have no other way to recover your crypto? If your computer die you basically lose everything??

pretty much this, whole board is made up by spoiled smart but lazy living failures who couldn't even manage to finish uni to get a decent degree. Literally qualified to clean toilets at best yet they somehow think they're entitled to or deserve a lambo and a few millis by flipping pixels cause they're mum always told em they were some kinda technology geniuses as they were resetting their house router.

Attached: 1529637312206.png (813x850, 343K)

best post from biz.

Stop wasting what little disposable income you have on cyber coins if you don't understand them. It'd be better to cash out now and learn some finance and perhaps break even a few years later.
Good post. NEET culture is destructive imo and the glorification of laziness is the issue on this board.

Nice projection

Attached: 1541468525695.jpg (500x750, 135K)

Lol he sold on you amerimuttoid

t. smart but lazy failure

Jokes on you cunt I never even started uni

Attached: 1525460081384s.jpg (250x231, 6K)

Better late than never.

I've got a PhD from a top university and make a shit load of money, I don't need your ponzicoins

>I've got a PhD from a top university and make a shit load of money
not with that reading comprehension you dumb nigger

Attached: it's over now.png (575x436, 522K)

How does it feel to sell the bottom?
You are THE "greater fool".