Are you ready for the next Bitcoin SV pump?

Attached: ready.jpg (1224x503, 48K)

No.. haven't paid attention to any of it. Do you know why it had to be called Bitcoin SV instead of Bitcoin Cash SV?? Asking for my mom.

First BCHSV pump BTC went from 4300 to 3500, second pump it went from 3800 to 3250
Maybe this next BCHSV pump is the reason for BTC to go below 3000

Fuck me that's one stiff wedge. But seriously if people can't see that sv is going to flip btc, they're just burying their heads at this point. Its ironic too because on one hand they love the CME futures and paper backing bitcoin because it pumps their bags and they forgot for a minute that they're in in for the tech. But then something like sv shows up amd everyone loses their minds even though HE LITERALLY GAVE YOU WHAT YOU WANTED.

This is the only coin that the banks and governments will allow to exists. Sorry but thats how the the real world works.

Thats a cool trend and hopefully it continues today, thank god 10 sv is enough to make it for me.

Sounds good but who pays Coinbase developers to rewrite the code for all of this? What about the bitpay or houbi devs? Who's paying them? Is it Craig??? Sounds like a lot of work for a name change...

U know, most exchanges would drop Bitcoin Cash for pulling this shit. Not only did it ruin the last bull run (immediately took $6k off the BTC price, the noobs didn't know wtf was happening so of course they all panic sold)

Tell me, what exchange is going to keep putting up with this?

Exchanges have to now code a way for customers to split their coins, hire extra staff to teach customers about all this shit, and plus they have to verify and install the new software. It's extremely expensive. All for a name change.

Thx just bought 20 @96.85, what target sir? 0.033 ($111)? Are you looking at a log/semi-log chart?

It stands for Satoshis Vision, which among other things was about bigger block sizes. Craig thought it would be better when he created bitcoin. But blockstream fucked it up.

but also if btc eats shit again, which I assume will happen I don't think it will hit dat pump

it could still dump hard at this point.

I just took a mortgage on my house to go all in in BSV based on the helpful advice of Jow Forums. Will I make it?

Attached: blockstreamsvision.jpg (1023x576, 95K)

But this is the price of fulfilling Satoshi's Vision, which is a small price for making Blockstream's Vision come true and making us all richer when the banks will buy our crypto from us!

Not to get cheeky but who paid them to write the code for bitcoin in the first place? Coinbase has a vision for crypto in the future, you can see that through what they've chosen to sell. Thats why they'll most likely drop all other bitcoin chains and focus on SV. That's what I've been hearing at least.

Either way, coinbase gets the commission on gold coming across the counter, they dont actually go in the ground and get it themselves. So if one chain or all chains exist, they make money either way, but only one of those chains fits the narrative they want to propagate.

And sv finally flips it this last time. This market dropped like 2k in a couple days barely a month ago for "no" reason. Rofl at people thinking its over.

ITT: Curry

ITT: btrashers who can't accept they're wrong.

dump it

ITT: Based white men securing a future for their family and race.

Attached: satoshi_based_and_redpilled.png (1136x682, 2.22M)

SV. 250k sats. Id confirms

Attached: F13AD647-2866-4D2F-A459-A180047128E0.jpg (1125x1998, 581K)

the fate of BSV and every single shitty fork

Attached: bcrash.png (1480x360, 62K)

Also you ever wonder why I'm sitting here taking a shit, daytrading at my house, posting on a Eastern European addidas forum while you commute to your shit job? Its because I make good trades.
People like you get so emotional about the tech (rofl) that you let the money pass you by. Dont do that.

> t.gigatrader

Larp

No larp I swear. My girlfriend pays all the bills.

No larp I swear. My girlfriend pays all the bills. Its an easily attainable lifestytle in any mid-sized American burb.

Piece of shit fucking phone....