EU

>EU
>24 years old
>been neeting my whole life
>decided to pick up uni again: law study
>due lack of discipline prob won't make it the first year
>got a weekend job in a urban clothing store, got my weekly dosis of 'social' insuline
>have 500euros in my bank account, all my earned money (made 10k out of crypto) went to uni/clothing and hanging out with friends
>feeling useless
>social contacts and family are stable, good at communicating hence they think I'm doing good
>only playing games during the week, and outside of the house I'm pretending everything is going good.

Anons, WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING!?

Attached: jonsnow.jpg (1632x1224, 177K)

Which country user?

You are literally me + the job

Put everything you have into LINK

it sounds like ur doing ok

lets say Western Europe

a while ago I had some LINK but luckily I have been able to anticipate the bear market on time and have sold everything

If belgium I can help. If not, it's time to fix your mentality. I once was also in a dip but I learned from my mistakes

oh such a sad story im literally crying right now, you a poor boy why don't you talk to mommy :(

you from Belgium user? and how can you help?

You've got my intrest

Yes I am. ex-law student here, and depending on which uni, I can give you tips for certain classes for sure. As for the mental part, everyone is different but we can all improve and try to reach our goals with proper discipline

As I have mentioned before, I had hit a rough patch before but I got over that and improved for the better so I am sure you can as well

you're only living out of habit
nothing more

Attached: sadthetic.jpg (1024x770, 99K)

Don't do law.

It's going to be replaced by algorithms in about a decade seriously.

What's more a law degree is too much pain for too much reward.

My 2 cents: study business, computer science, STEM, or even better: something that you really like, and be one of the best at it. Money will follow.

What's more law was cool in the 90s, when you could be employed in the best lawyers office with a simple master 2.

Now it's completely overcrowded.

You are being part of the %1

Faggot

OP here, I'd be happy to get some tips

you're right I guess, that picture is basically me

I study law because I want to polish my verbal skills and academic profound phrasing deeply appeals to me (
rational thinking).
I'll be 30 years old with a mastery in my pocket without any work experience, I will have a hard time on the job market.
My future looks bleak at the moment. Switching from study at my age doesn't feel right I don't see that as a option.

what do you mean by that?

Ok so you are a freshman in law. Which uni? KUL? Give me a list of your classes

I actually study in Holland. Classes atm:
Inleiding Recht
Civiel Recht
Internationaal Recht

How did you study, did you compose per chapter or per text, did you try to understand everything literatim or just understand the general idea behind it. ect. ect.

Not sure if you can help me out but any advise and tips would help me out

>I actually study in Holland. Classes atm:
>Inleiding Recht
>Civiel Recht
>Internationaal Recht
>How did you study, did you compose per chapter or per text, did you try to understand everything literatim or just understand the general idea behind it. ect. ect.
>Not sure if you can help me out but any advise and tips would help me out
1. Accepteer dat je onmogelijk alles helemaal en perfect van buiten gaat kennen. De basis en het belangrijke moet je wel perfect kennen, de rest moet je in je codex weten te vinden+ kunnen toepassen
2. Voor je aan een vak begint, zoek een goeie samenvatting en lees er grondig door (ga je heel wat tijd besparen en blijf je niet plakken wanneer je iets onbelangrijk niet snapt.) Zo weet je waar en in welke hoofdstukken de klemtoon zit. Nadien heb je veel meer zicht op hoe en wat je moet studeren in het boek.
3. Leer met je codex werken. Een kleurencode+ post-its in verschillende kleuren (mocht bij ons) werkte goed
Hoe ik studeerde: belangrijke wetten die ik van buiten moest kennen schreef ik apart, minder belangrijke schreef ik op een ander blad en afhankelijk van in welke wetboek die wet viel, had ik er een kleurencode voor (groen was bv definitie v een term in een wet.) Zo moet je grotendeels de definities niet uit het hoofd kennen.
Laat maar weten als je nog vragen hebt! Hopelijk heb ik kunnen helpen

Also OP, you've been through too much to give up now. You should know better and start working your ass off. The rewards will follow. One good exam session and your confidence in studies will be back

Thanks for the advise user. Some questions:
- did you do your masters
- at what age did you graduate
- how long did the full course take you
- did you have any related work experience before you graduated
- was in easy to find a job after you graduated
- what field do you work and how is the work you're doing

Do you recommend me to do any related side activities which will stimulate in the job market, and what should I look at?

-Yes I did my masters
- 25 and will graduate this june (2 masters and a post-graduate)
-Didn't like law and wanted to quit, but wasn't allowed to so in my last year of my bachelor, I also did economics at the same time (Rilatine during exams saved me and still does, 0 shame in using it as long as it doesn't become an addiction)
-7years
-Yes I did. Freshman year was at a grocery store. Afterwards I went for a brainless administrative job, and then at a law firm thanks to family connection
-Will have a degree in economical law and have some options out there
One of my biggest regrets was not going to more lectures of speakers or becoming part of some clubs (that look great or your resume)

Also degree in economics* forgot to mention
Anyway your freshman year you won't be able to get anything in your field. Go for a administrative desk job. If possible in a law firm

You’re fucking up boy, really

Thanks alot user. You're 25 with 2 degrees, I'm 24 and freshman.

Still depressing for me. After all the study years I'll be 30 and will apply for my first job. Feels sickening, whatever still better then working full-time in een fabriek.

Thanks again.

The great thing is that you still have time to make it right. If you think about it, work hard for the next 5 years to have a better life is not a bad deal at all

dude in my opinion you seriously got to get your shit together. When i was doing my masters i became really close friends with someone studying law, still am today. Anyway that dude was like a machine, you could just tell deep down inside he really respected the profession and that reflected heavily in his attitude towards hard work, i mean we did try and write a cv cover letter for one his job applications high af together but that was more just fun than an actual attempt at completing a task. I remember some of the tests he was showing me for the big corps he was applying for, logic and mathematics tests within which you only had one minute to answer each question, then i understood another reason he had been working so hard. That guy was also buff af, must have been hitting the gym just as hard as he had been hitting the books. That is the type of guy that excels user, although he did have a problem with prescription meds, he told me he sold them but i think he may have used them to study better. That is who you are up against user, not including the liars, cheats and the ones born with +10 luck stat.

>you're right I guess, that picture is basically me
I know, because i feel like this too
you're only going through the motions, pretending to live, not because you want to but, like i said, just out of habit. You don't remember the last time you really wanted something, or loved someone, or were genuinely content and happy, but you've always kept on living, so why stop now?

Attached: sadaesthetic.png (500x308, 174K)

Is rechten interesant?
Burgie hier (KUL) die graag ook nog iets meer werelds zou willen studeren, handelsing, economie, rechten mss zelfs wijsbegeerte