Complementary Goods lmao

My dear fellow Jow Forumsnessmen, what might be some niche complementary goods to sell in a community where just about everyone 15-75yrs smokes weed?

Attached: yoda-og-frostynugs-yoda-og-weed-thcf-0109889999thcf91109.jpg (640x640, 158K)

Vaporizers

snacks

eye drops

Movies

water, really nice water. As someone who regularly smokes theres nothing better than finishing a joint with some pure alpine spring water. The water has to be clear of fluoride, no added shit, the fresher and more natural the better. Low calcium too. I'm telling you once you get that sweet alpine water and give everyone a taste while they're high. You will sell bottles by the gallon.

Bags of clean piss.

I bet you would fail blind test

No you definitely taste that.

I used to walk a few miles out side my reservation to drink water from a mountain run off.
It's the best water and tap water is shit.
Imagine water so crisp.

Vape screens/hoses, smoke screens, sploofs

Trippy posters/movies/games. Trending entertainment. That's where the $ is at with the druggies. Noone wants to get stoned and do nothing.

this

but make the water bottle like 0.25ml

Damn. Thats a good idea. One snag tho.
I live in Norcal where alpine spring water is highly regulated and/or on private or indian rancheria land.

can't you inform somewhere if there's anything that can be arranged? You're a local with a shop located locally, so they might be more lenient towards you?

This x100, fpbp etc

Attached: justlebowskit.jpg (960x870, 104K)

this, most of the little shits will pay good cash for something to hide their pot-usage from their parents

Take this from a former 20 years big smoker of weed :
smokers want a fucking organized box to tidy up their papers, grinder cd box (for support), lighter, pipe and scissors.Make a nice looking, ornamented (not some shitty canna leaf, put video games waifu or something), compartimentalized wooden box.

Attached: 1538625913803.jpg (565x425, 52K)

fentanyl laced joints

Dubs and actually good advice.
Thanks user.

there are literally hundreds of nice weed boxes available on etsy... it's a saturated market

I work at a weed shop. The number one things people ask for are paper and lighters. But you can easily upsell people into buying hemp wick or wooden matches because those are much cleaner ways to smoke that are butane-free. Butane affects the taste of the weed and is not healthy to inhale.