REQ

Is req a good investment?

Attached: 1537360536171.png (225x225, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ycombinator.com/shutting-down/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I bought @25 cents
I am a greater fool

bought 10k at 0,04 and 15k at 0,02
waiting for 0,01 to buy another 50k
not selling until $15

How can you be this delusional. Fuck

Ok investment, but there's better. Wouldn't invest in the application layer of dlt infrastructure until there's consensus for protocol and middleware layers. Invest heavier in those.

The platform is perfect and if they implement everything they promise req will be for $20/token

I hope so, bagholding 65K of these.

Req can turn a dollar into a penny. It's quite the magic trick.

Nah, it's more like 100$ in long-term.

If they deliver 20 billion marketcap is nothing

It's the closest anyone has come to implementing a blockchain version of Paypal, so yeah, if they manage to accomplish what they claim in V2, then it's $5 per token in the coming years.

It's literally stealing at these prices

My mouth is watering

This is one of the most pointless cryptocurrencies in the top 100, which is saying a lot. It does absolutely nothing; it’s purely a marketing play.

So there's no demand for a cheaper PayPal in your estimates?

Paying 3-9% in fees is acceptable and no way to improve on?

Faggot please, Request is going to be so slick, most normies won't even realize it's operating on a blockchain.

Attached: 1540259396526.jpg (676x581, 54K)

I have 130k but I am not sure it's enough

It’s ok man, still seemed like a reasonable investment opportunity at those prices.

You could be this idiot:
Literally buying an already dead token thinking it’s going to make him 1000x lololol. Anyone buying REQ right now is straight gambling with the odds stacked against them.

if this happens I'll retire on this

you already made it fren

>dead token
The project is in developement phase and btc is shitting the bed. You're not welcome in this thread. Go away!

>The project is in developement phase
cope
they couldn't do shit in 12 months except for the apps the reddit mod built. now theyre pivoting and starting over in 2019...in 2020 they'll be pivoting again...

Stop maki g these threads. Req is not funny anymorsle, its just sad and annoying to still be a req marine

I'd be interested if they weren't french. I have zero faith in lazy europeans being willing to put in the work necessary for this to be successful.

Lol this

I was watching a documentary about how fucking lazy they are just the other day. It's not a fucking meme they are niggers

I have 70k witf dca @ 22cents, fuck my life

>20 billion marketcap

This will never happen

Oh boy, if you only could understand

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (225x225, 7K)

What is there to understand? They're an incompetent team and their system will never be adopted.

Notice they flat out say who they are actually doing something concrete with, who they are knowledge sharing with etc.? The PwC will lead to actual, literal, real life use cases. It’s the reason they’ve developed their own privacy and scaling solutions instead of waiting for the assclown Vitalik. It’s the reason they’ve greatly simplified how the user facing portion of Request will work in the new protocol.

The biggest giveaway that they’re actually serious is that they’ve done away with full decentralization in the short term to actually accomplish something. They’re not dogmatic weirdos who care about decentralization above all else, they’re trying to actually build something for real people to use. The vast majority of this shit is so non user friendly it’s sctually sad, look at something like Augur, what non autistic human being is going to use something like that?

The fact that they’re willing to concede decentralization, the fact that they say something concrete will come out of PwC and not just knowledge sharing, the fact that they developed their own privacy and scaling solution instead of waiting for Vitalik tells me that this is still a serious project. Front facing development should accelerate rapidly once the new protocol is out.

Attached: 486E6AAC-F73E-451D-A8F6-BE41EB49BC0A.jpg (750x787, 245K)

im down so much it hurts

Attached: images (27).jpg (225x224, 4K)

>$100
This is some meta sarcasm, right? You can't be this deluded, right? Count your blessings if REQ ever reaches $0.20, forget about ever getting near ATH.

>Ok investment, but there's better. Wouldn't invest in the application layer of dlt infrastructure until there's consensus for protocol and middleware layers. Invest heavier in those.

no clue what any of these terms mean, brief rundown for a brainlet?

Attached: 1514592312732.png (817x443, 34K)

Don't invest in the protocol. .. the req protocol is shit and will eventually get replaced with a free/better version. The only reason to buy REQ is if you think their apps will get used

bumb

wrong year buddy, it was 2017's thing to shill incompetent icos

I think REQ will be $10 per token one day

Dubs seem to confirm

quads of truth

Dubs of nothing

Ycombinator just released an article about REQ. Good read.
blog.ycombinator.com/shutting-down/

This kills REQ'ed-ies

Attached: 1544377228125.png (1584x879, 320K)

Is req gonna exit scam, because of the rebrand?

Attached: Screenshot_20181211-004544__01.jpg (1080x1666, 338K)

*Ding Ding Ding*.
They won't call it exit scamming of course, its just a failed startup. Nothing unusual since >95% of all startups fail.

Yeah this whole emphasis on REQ's rebrand actually has me the most worried. Why would it take more than a weekend to prepare a website and a new roadmap anyway?

I fear this is a stalling tactic used by failing ICOs to continue the charade, the game of musical chairs, until the inevitable.

Attached: 1483910433004.jpg (750x748, 110K)