Is there still hope for ICX?

Got gooked. I thought buying in at $2 was a good move after it went down from $13.
Is there any hope left for this project? I've been thinking to sell and move into ETH, because ICX has achieved straight up nothing in over a year.

So what do you think? Anyone here still unironically holding those gook bags? Should I move it to ETH? (I already have a big Link stack, don't want to all in).

Attached: gooked.jpg (284x177, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/icon-project
medium.com/@helloiconworld
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18Ko_PdpMsusvhwxZi_W7AQxF3K3-r7rsLh1KxRZWneY/edit#gid=866687157
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never buy gook chink shit ever.

Curious whats a big link stack

Think of Alt coins like hot potatoes in this bear market, if you buy one you should be ready to throw your bags at the next dumb ass ASAP

120k. Well that used to be a big stack back before the latest crash. Not so big now I guess.

Con
Hyperchink the world

So what should I do with my cold potato? Hold it until it gets slightly warm and then throw or throw it now?

trips of truth

Attached: 1537958318204.gif (200x317, 454K)

My opinion, feel free to do as you please:
1. Convert to USD or stable coin equivalent
2. Set buy orders between $1-$2.5k on your favorite exchange for BTC
This is the best way to move forward for someone who doesn't know how to handle their $$ in this market. Considering you held ICON till now I'd say this would apply to you

Unironically you should sell it and buy another chink project REN.

ico price?

Was $0.11, so its still up 2x from there.
The problem is that there are bagholders all the way up on all price waiting to dump and finally break even. But thats true for every crypto, right?

Yeah and for bitcoin at every single one of its crashes.

buy vechain sir.

Good project, splendid team. Bags are as heavy as it gets but I am unironically accumulating this gookscam

yeah, that's pretty much true for every coin atm. i would say just hold a few coins you think with absolute certainty will be still around 10+ years from now. i'm a bagholder of link and icx too btw.

well even if you decide to sell. what the fuck do you buy that's not a scam? every single project seems like a scam now. ICX at least seems to have ICONLOOP or whatever it's name is going for it

What does icx even have going for it? As far as i know all their code is private therefore as far as we know non existant and zero partnerships or news since ico.

>private
they released the source a few months ago

I bought some in feb. I fucked up but I fucked up all of my shit buying in feb. Don't forget these shit coins move with btc so I'll just be waiting for the next bull market and pull out at a measly 2x profit. Fml.

yes me too
they have a few really active github repositories github.com/icon-project
there's been a ton of news since ico too medium.com/@helloiconworld
some partnerships/MOUs since ico: kybernetwork, bodhi, kyobo life insurance, certik, LINE, ChainToB, Portal Network, CertiK, Tribe Accelerator, Carboneum, Deloitte, aSSIST business school, E4net, SK Planet, SK Holdings C&C, W foundation, AD4th, Nonghyup Bank, Cyberdigm, Raonsecure, and Smilegate Stove.

they were also selected as as an operator of Seoul’s standard blockchain platform for ‘Seoul Blockchain Demonstration Project’ which is commissioned by the Seoul Metropolitan Government.

they're certainly the most hyperconnected scamming gooks

Pretty much this. The amount of news and postive shit going for ICX is undeniable. ICX will moon eventually, but you may have to hold literally forever.

Currently they're completly centralized. The end goal is a delegated proof of stake, right?
Basically EOS but years behind and EOS is not that great to begin with.

right, currently centralized and "dpos based on icons incentive scoring system", is the end goal.
I'm not aware of EOS having these kinds of partnerships, but ICON does talk the problems with dpos in their yellow paper AMA and how they're solving them docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18Ko_PdpMsusvhwxZi_W7AQxF3K3-r7rsLh1KxRZWneY/edit#gid=866687157

> The problem of DPoS systems including EOS lies in the network authority centralization; They only evaluate the contribution to network solely based on the values of stakes which allows collusion between nodes and biased decision making.

> To solve those problems, ICON Network uses IISS (ICON Incentives Scoring System) to quantify the consumption and contributions based on ‘DPoC (Delegated Proof of Contribution)’ consensus algorithm to prove an actual user's contributions to the network, not only by the values of the stakes.

> Also, ICON designed 2 types of nodes in C-Rep and P-Rep to balance the interests of different parties. ICON plans to adopt more structural methods to solve the existing DPoS system's problems to stabilize token structure and governance system."

i am just an ICON livin