Oh no no no look at this dude

oh no no no look at this dude

Attached: Screenshot_20181210-204519~01.png (1134x476, 81K)

This means nothing, minimal volume. Let me know when top 100 wallet hodlers start selling instead of accumulating, then I will be concerned. Idiots selling Link at .21 to try and increase their tiny stacks means nothing. A joke.

21 21 21 21

I got 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 scams as my partnerships, as my partnerships, as my partnerships

I got 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 chainlinks and they all bullshit, yea they all bullshit, yea they all bullshit.

Don’t forget, Chester Bella dumped 1M Links at 60c three weeks ago.

Attached: A8CEA39A-5AB0-4FBD-8BA3-E799F5D8B698.jpg (700x609, 152K)

Well well well, back to October 2017 prices I see.

Fucking Stinkies, when will they learn?

Why single out chainlink though? Whole market is dumping. Nobody happy cept bobo.

Web3 and Kaleido being called scams, Doofus post.

COPE HARDER stinklet.

>
marines? where is assblaster? i'm getting kinda nervous, i'm down a lot

I hope u gain 10 Link in your most recent swing, lol.

$1000 eoy

thinking someone will buy your stinky bags in the future, ahahahahahaha

yes user, your shitcoin will have the same marketcap as facebook or google in 3 weeks, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

the literal dumbest mother fuckers alive bought into the Indian pnd scheme that was Chainlink. Are you really suprised when the dumbasses got punished.

Attached: kekteeth.jpg (983x983, 113K)

Kaleido, Web3 and developers of Towncrier being referred to as scammers, comedy Gold. 0/10 fud.

Keep telling yourself that as you hemorrhage what ever pathetic amount of money you managed to save at your minimum wage job.

Screencapped to share the ridiculous comments by this hater in 6 months.

Fuck outta here SV pajeet. Don't think we don't know your game.

this is literally what people said 6 months ago

You are showing how much of a PND Chainlink is because you are lashing out at the only other PND that is close to the level of idiocy that Chainlink is.

Must hurt to lose 99% of your investment no?

Glad I wasn't stupid enough to buy this ChainChink shit.

Nice misdirection ranjeesh, but your shill mill style tactics won't work here

Not the smart ones, anybody with any brains knew this was a long term Hodl. Good things shaping up for the future. Mainnet in next three months, adoption to gradually follow. Anybody expecting to get wealthy off Link before 2020 is a dreamer.

Link isn't 99% down from ATH, try harder you black bastard

Chainlink is good buy, my dear sirs. Buy the dip or stay poor

T. Parkesh Patel

Attached: IMG_20181207_225921_228.jpg (1189x626, 79K)

Dipped out of LINK at 6500 to get into this coming SV pump. Don't worry about selling your LINK if you haven't yet, it won't dip much more. Planning to re-enter LINK when SV is $120 and LINK is at 6100 sats.