TOLD YOU: COSS IS BOSS

>Oh noes, COSS is exit scamming!
If you think this, you evidently are only paying attention to the inside of your ass.

Attached: coss.jpg (300x168, 11K)

Welcome to the future of passive income. Sign-up with a referral and help other anons out.
>coss.io/c/accounts/register
>referral ID: 8R19DW95BC

KEK. No-Cossers are deluded. You can own this for under 10 cents right now.

Do you guys think we should buy the cft yet or do you think it will drop?

Went to coss once. Never again. I think I still have money there that I cant withdraw because of kyc. The amount of complicated shit you have to go thru to get your shit back is not worth the effort.

KYC has been vastly simplified and ensures the exchange will survive the coming compliance extinction.

Attached: file.png (2018x1126, 2.42M)

I fuck with that coss game hard, cashing out at 5, 10, 20 bucks and just gonna ball like a motherfucker off that shit

Did they finally get the site fully functional on firefox or are they still telling people they need to use chrome?

>compliance

You guys realize you don't have to comply with regulations that don't exist right? You realize good exchanges like binance will be given time to comply and will very likely have lawyers involved in making those regulations?

You understand that for certain classes of money to flow into an exchange that regulations already do exist?

This. It will hit those numbers within one year. If they get large volumes it will double those numbers. This potential is so fucking juicy.

$45 eoy 2019

>Investing in an exchange LITERALLY ran by a known scammer
Your better than this Jow Forums.

Attached: 1507212315871.jpg (738x382, 45K)

>not investing in the best hold of 2019
the absolute state

Why did the other COSS thread get deleted? is COSS being banned from Jow Forums?

They do not want you to invest in the next binance

Just like its banned from reddit /cryptocurrency unless you're FUDing it

I bought into this stupid fucking meme at $1 fuck this useless shitcoin. COSS is an awful exchange and I don't think anyone should buy this garbage. I'm just holding in case of a retard pump next bull market like Einsteinium or Experience Points got lmao

been wondering this as well
Wont give advice since I have no fugging clue

without kyc you can still withdraw
poor FUD

this, they are scared of our power

COSS volume is on pace to be highest ever in 24h period. In all fairness, this is promising.

Where the hell did all my Coss tokens go? Sign on for the first time in months and my 3500 Coss are gone

you posted this in the other thread to ya dingus

clearly you are just seeking help from autists on Jow Forums and are not fudding right?
fucking gunt

Lol holy shit they actually did it. Should I fomo?

holy digits

No kyc has the same benefits as no kyc on binance. I don’t understand how people think COSS kyc is fudd.

Yes. Unequivocally yes. You will not - and I say this sincerely - ever see COSS under 10 cents ever again by the end of this week.

you will never see coss over 0.12$ again.

token value is tied to exchange volume. come back in a month and see if the token is below $0.12.

Agreed. Folks don't seem to realize that the API is up and running and that the arb opportunities are rich.

bump

This. COSS is guaranteed to succeed for one reason and one reason only-> Binance to COSS will have the cheapest arb fee of any two exchanges. Now think about the fact that COSS has 50% fee split and XRP pairs as well as USD, GBP, SGD pairs AND USDT, USDC, TUSD, GUSD pairs and well...you get the idea.

COSS will be arb capital of crypto. It's only a matter of time. Every day that COSS isn't dead it grows stronger. The snowball starting rolling downhill today.

there's no way the bitcoin volume isn't fake lol, look at the orderbooks. no buy/sell walls yet dozens of bitcoins being traded every 5 minutes?

checked

and duh, its the institutional accounts uping their volume so they can have 0% maker fees to flood the orderbooks

sold this turd at breakeven and got off the exchange the day they announced KYC. it is one of the quirks of nature, i suppose, that a bagholder is infused with enough hopium to keep shilling this trash, even though it is inexorably going to zero

pssst it's more likely coss running an in house bot to hype you fools up with look at mah volume.

>pssst it's more likely coss running an in house bot to hype you fools up with look at mah volume.

Cossteam has never done that and has repeatedly said that they will never do that

>inb4 lol they r just lying
they would have been done that, and retards like you would have been giving them a pass just like you do for every other internal washtrading chink exchange

Again, Coss has never created bots to fake volume.

kyc is not even mandatory, only if you want to trade fiat

Looking at Reddit a few people are having issues with missing funds. Give me back my 4200 Coss tokens Mr Rune sir

site is still bugy and slow as fuck. Waiting 2 minutes for it to load order book, wtf

Can't believe people even browse that cossio subreddit. It was heavily censored and then their pajeet community manager they hired, whos cringey as fuck and think hes hot shit lol, turned up the censorship. They were even banned from that r/cryptocurrency which is hilarious given how bad that place is. Glad I sold this shit in January.

>t. r*dditor that frequently visits the subr*ddit r/cryptocurrency

>he thinks i browse that place frequently after i called it a bad place
Nice fucking thinking skills faggot. I learned from Jow Forums that coss guys were banned from that shithole and had to look into it for the laughs and entertainment.

>were banned from that shithole
only because they fear the future
and that future is one of COSS

You may not compete with coinbase and binance, their precious favorites on Jow Forumscryptocurrency

>You may not compete with coinbase and binance, their precious favorites on Jow Forumscryptocurrency

Right here, the dogma must end. The truth must be seen. Money markets = Warfare
Its on like donkey kong mein negers

well at least this project seems to be gaining progress, unlike other garbage out there without any working product.

Imagine unironically not buying coss when it was 4.5 cents right before an announced massive upgrade. I feel bad for the people who believe the fud and instead bought up absolutely worthless shitcoins that will never ever amount to anything beyond a bunch of talk

The COSS community manager just called 99% of reader here an idiot.

Great work, COSS community manager.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-11 at 4.09.40 PM.png (990x798, 276K)

to be fair she probably isn't wrong

For a website that's outdated

Kek what a fucking retard if you can't understand why it seems like that it's old (it is, but for reasons).

Who gives a shit? We are here to talk about money, not your feefees.

This

>getting so buttmad
Volume over a million in less than 24 hours