Redpill me on LINK

I am torn between holding 1BTC or 1BTC worth of LINK redpill me guys. LINK sentiment on this board changes dramatically on a weekly basis.

Attached: 280px-ChainLink_Logo.jpg (280x323, 33K)

Fuck 1btc become a link bro, bro

LINK

split it between link and eth. btc is kill

LINK sentiment doesn't change dramatically, you retard. It's just brainlets having their strings pulled.

If you are serious, you will fail in life no matter what you do.

The sentiment doesn't change, you just see shitposting vs serious discussion, also those discord faggots

Im fairly fucking certain BTC will become 500k+ in my lifetime. Will ~16k link be enough to make it?

The misspellings on their website has me worried user

Yeah I dunno. If the project is honest, it could be very big in the next few years. However, the market is continuing to shrink and correct, and has not stopped - or shown any indication of stopping that trend.

I think LINK might be a good gamble, but the market itself will devour any gains in the next few months.

chainlink is irrelevance, and only is discussed in this one tiny board . in the crypto space you will never hear any conversations about this sorry

BTC is not hodle worthy just yet.
>mfw “1000 eoy” was actually a reference to price of BTC.

Attached: 15D4A604-627E-4353-8C8D-8440A4ECB35B.jpg (746x541, 66K)

Buy LINK

BITCOIN HAS NO FUCKING USE
Seriously? what the FUCK is wrong with you fucking bitcoin loyalists?????
ITS BEEN OBSOLETE SINCE 2014
GET OVER IT
Just
>bitcoin this
>bitcoin that
THE COIN HAS AS MUCH USE AS DOGE COIN AT THIS POINT

The only reason why its up at all is because of first mover advantage. THIS. DOES. NOT. WORK. IN. A. MARKET.

Just because the magnavox odyssey was the first video game console, does not mean magnavox went on to dominate nintendo, sony, and microsoft
Just because Kodax invented the first digital camera, does not mean they went on to dominate Samsung, apple, etc
JUST BECAUSE BITCOIN WAS THE FIRST CRYPTO, DOES NOT MEAN IT WILL GO ON TO DOMINATE LINK

JUST
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING BITCOIN LOYALISTS AUTISTS. YOURE THE REASON THE MARKET IS DYING. ITS ALL YOU.
I HOPE YOU FUCKERS DIE

someone needs to read pic related

Attached: 41Sd-xsaKOL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 21K)

OP dont listen to anyone but me, 99% of answer youre going to get is either fud or misleading. Chainlink is heavily fudded and memed because its one of the most promising projects in this space yet, its no ones but our fault for letting other people do the thinking for you, so shame on you for not dyor. I can already tell youre super new because youre comparing apples and oranges with that question. First, what is your end goal? Im assuming you wanna make some good money off your investment. The thing is btc has already exploded. Lets say you get that 1 bitcoin and bitcoin reaches 50,000 in 3 years. Well you just made 47,000. Not bad thats good i guess but its no where close to rich. Chainlink on the other hand is extrmely undervalued. Lets say you get a stack of 10,000 linkies with your 3grand. Lets say the same 3 years goes by and chainlink reaches just 10 dollars. This comes out to $100,000. Double of your btc investment. YOUR RETURN ON INVESTMENT WILL BE HIGHER BUYING LINK THEN BUYING ONE BITCOIN DUMBASS
Please Op start thinking for yourself and stop relying on random people on the internet to explain things for you fucking retard

What if BTC goes to 10k and stabilizes, while chainlink reaches .01-.02 cents?

16k link will turn into 30+ btc way before 1btc becomes $500k

I'm a november 2017 newfag, but I've been following this board consistently since then. I've held LINK before in the past, and looked into it alot. I just wanted to see what the sentiment was like for link versus bitcoin. You've redpilled me enough for me to send my bitcoin to binance. I'll more than likely buy.

for what reason would it do that? What kind of market sentiment would cause that to happen? Stop making shit up and start doing research as to why the whole blockchain sphere needs chainlink to operate in relation to the real world. Ill start ya off, find out how Eth's smart contracts are going to use real world values to get triggered, ill give ya a clue its a meme on biz. Theres three techs. One is bitcoin, the OG blockchain tech. eth is the next step with smart contracts, self executing agreements. So how do we make those to techs "talk" to the real world? Like how would we trigger a smart contract to execute on the blockchain using a value outside the blockchain?

it's a scam

yes, ultimately 0 = 0

You could pay some neet to press a button to execute the contract, so he can do that instead of dancing at Texas Roadhouse.

Lmk if you got anymore questions, good time to start entering, dont be suprised to see link in the teens if btc keeps shitting the bed.

were full go buy nano u fuck

Yeah because a company would love to be paying someone instead of using contracts that are fractionas of the cost it is to hire a person, good thinking dude we should have you as president.

user, I suggest you leave this board. You will only find desperate HODLers deluding themselves into believing bitcoin will go up. Nobody wants to face the fact that they invested in a market they barely understand and will ultimately lose money.

Anyone with sense figured out bitcoin years ago and moved on from that dinosaur coin. Once the blocksize was pinned at 1 mb the smart ones moved on

Once you taken out the flaming, this is the truth.

Bitcoin is the first and the oldest, sure. But it isn't an ico platform, it isn't an agreement to loan out collateralized debt, it isn't a portion of a webcam show revenues. Bitcoin doesn't actually do anything.

If you think of Bitcoin as software instead of a commodity (even though it's both), you realize there are a ton of alternatives with far more features and functionality.

If you view it as a commodity, its value comes from it's perceived value. No, this is not like gold/silver/uranium because those have unique atomic structures that no other element has, in additional to industrial use. Bitcoin's use case is transferring value .. which every crypto does. Take away the hashrate and the value becomes more susceptible to fluctuation or outright attacks. Then it is literally good for nothing.

chainlink will make bitcoin work, don't worry.

Last time I followed LINK news and info was when I held for last SXSW where nobody had a fucking stream. Went to youtube Chainlink and fuck Sergey has gotten so fat since I last seen him.. anyway, is there any good youtube vids or warosu threads for Chainlink you would recommend?

Don't spend too much on this, OP. Artificial inteligence will make Chainlink obsolete sooner than you think.

This is actual based advice.

Worried for the people advocating entering the market right now - it's clearly crashing downward. If you want to 'invest' in a LINK gamble, wait a few days/weeks. See what happens. You'll be a lot happier getting in at .10/LINK than .22

I CAN SMELL YOUR CUNT

Yeah I was fucking with you ya frickin mong

My B

I already told him to not be suprised if link reaches the teens, put on your glasses faggot

>put on your glasses
I left them in the car and its cold outside

Sentiment changes depending on whatever directive is being pushed on discords that week, but the autistic rock-solid research behind the project doesn't change. There is no other token in the space right now with so much potential upside. Literally has the potential to be the HTTPS of blockchain. Industry standard protocol servicing trillions of dollars worth of digital agreements and transfers of value.

Of course it could implode and cede the throne to an unlikely successor, but that's true of any project no matter how promising. The risk is no greater than any other crypto project, but the potential rewards blow every other project away.

yeah i understand its cold here too

Its been said many times but you keep missing it then.

1. Chainlink nodes will be paid in LINK tokens only. There will be conversion tools for people that want to use fiat but will be converted to LINK. at the end of the day LINK tokens power the network.

2. LINK tokens are used as collateral value. Smartcontracts will use Chainlink nodes that carry a % value of LINK to the value of the Smartcontract. So yes, you can start a node without LINK but no one will use it. High value smartcontracts or any contract that has value will use nodes that carry the same or a % of value of LINK.

- It is a self feeding machine. this means the higher the LINK token price the more smartcontracts the network can handle.
-The higher the LINK token price the more stable the network.
-The bigger the smartcontract economy the higher the LINK price goes. on and on and on.

Basically if you believe that smartcontracts/automated contract are the future and believe experts predictions that in a couple of years that the smartcontract economy will be north of 10 trillion dollars then Chainlink will be worth a minimum af $1000 easy.

How much LINK to make it? 50K?

50k is a good amount. You will be rich in less then a year

Isn't that way too optimistic? How do you know when the smart contracts really take off?

Also nobody, not even the most deluded linkholder would have iron hands all the way up to $1000 even if it was possible in some timeline

Tell that to the guy who sold his eth at $14 because he didn’t think it would get to $50 for years and years

holding more than 50k link myself. I agree with in that it very well could take more than a year after mainnet for there to be enough traffic and interest in smart contracts to really increase the value of the token, assuming everything else works out perfectly. Linktards act like this is such a sure thing, but really it isn't. A lot of things are up in the air still

Listen, I am really worried about the financial happiness of user. Not only do you work 9-5 in the rest of your life, it is difficult to progress in your life. If you start saving early, you can live earlier. Chainlink is Mimi launched by Jow Forums (infamous bait board) to guide people to financial devastation. This is not a joke. Please do not keep you accumulated wealth overnight. The final x 100 or x 1000 days are over and those who did the second most famous encryption said that the time passed. Now, Jow Forums will try to make people lose more money in December / January after bloodbath. Smart money has already left the world of encryption. Cryptography is basically a highly specialized database, but companies do not need this. They just create their own block chains. You do not need to bind the encryption string until you need to run the node. Consider XRP when considering string links. Company ripple (smart contract) works well, but XRP (chain link) is not necessary for corporate technology. Taking into account what Vitalek said, "Days passed by doing x100 or x1000 returns" Chainlink needs to raise the price of 399900% to $ 1000 in the coming months, but this is ridiculous It is. Do not be fooled, it is Mimi who commits you. The string link at the current price is $ 1, and up to EOY it needs a 700% increase or 233% increase every month. This is Jow Forums M to move money from weak hands already.

Attached: 1544334933125.jpg (480x360, 13K)

chainlink is literally just late adopter cope. they managed to miss out on 10 years of bitcoin, and they were still too stupid to buy into ethereum when it was

My selling depends what causes the price to go up for Chainlink.

If Smart Contracts become a thing, gaining only more momentum year by year, and Chainlink having a huge advantage in the oracle stuff etc. Why would I sell? It would only increase in value, I would only keep my eyes open for potential threats to Chainlink and maybe some tech that could possibly replace it, but I would not sell, literal steel hands

But on the other hand, if we see crypto bullrun when there is literal panic fomo going on: I am getting out of this fucking ride before it crashes again. It could destroy chainlink for good and if blockchain based smart contracts aren't even thing by then, they probably never will.

That’s what people told me when I bought and held NEO at $7. Late adopter cope. Kys

link WILL be worth more than a 1000$ at this point 1000$ is just FUD sell you fkin cunt you dont deserve it

what happen to $1000 link EOY? pfftt hahahahHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHA
A FUCKING PHILOSOPHY MAJOR.

Imagine unironically thinking this.

>LINK sentiment on this board changes dramatically on a weekly basis
no it doesn't it either stays the same or goes even more positive
t. NEET browsing biz everyday

>sell you don't deserve it
Observe here the defense mechanism of the brainwashed linky. This is what they say every time when they are confronted with reality. My post isn't even fud, it is a pretty realistic scenario that adoption will in fact take a long time.

Doesn’t mean a speculative price explosion couldn’t happen far sooner.

checked and that is what i'm hoping for, in the meantime I'm not quitting my day job.

Want to test your marriage for weak spots?

Seriously?
I can’t fathom people actually caring about typos on a website when you’re talking about the technology that will power the 4th industrial revolution?
Even World changing, peer reviewed journal articles, written by experts in their field and checked by multiple editors and other world experts, STILL sometimes have typos.
It isn’t indicative of ANYTHING.
Being worried about this kind of thing is really indicative of a lack of critical thinking skills. Clearly you lack the ability to discard irrelevant minutae, and in fact, focus in on the one thing that matters least.
The only real concern at the moment is public vs private chains, not whether spelling mistakes occur, nor whether ETHA is a scam....

Times like this i realise what a genius I actually am.

Hey guys, poorfag here, how do i buy LINK?

kek

buy bitcoin, send it to binance, buy link.

>The only real concern at the moment is public vs private chains

What is there to be concerned? It is clear that most companies will first go for private chains. Public chains will be adopted much later later, this was exactly the case with Internet.

LINK

OK thanks user. Does it need to be bitcoin? I saw a post on Jow Forums which said to buy ethereum which brought me here. Gonna gamble on it. Does it matter?

When did you buy it at $7, last month?

u can buy it with ethereum aswell user, does not matter, yeah im 95% link but thats a gamble, u could go 50% ''safe'' picks like btc and eth, and 50% link or something like that, good luck.

Yeah no im also going in all the way with LINK. I was just wondering if it matters which coin you buy it with. If it doesn't matter I'll go with either. Cheers

>He doesn’t even have a basic understanding of how cryptocurrencies work
>these are the retards we are going to make rich by shilling link to

You need to go back, polnigger

$1000 EOY ITS STILL HAPPENING!

E
O
Y

10 cents EOY

Attached: link.png (948x759, 47K)

Yikes. This is bad.

I don't mind being made rich

Thank you

.7 EOY
E
O
Y

>I was just wondering if it matters which coin you buy it with.
Wtf?
Does it matter if you buy your starbucks with cash, credit card, notes, or coins? You'll still get the same coffee.
I suggest you get a rudimentary understanding of wtf you are doing before you fuk it up.

Back when it was still ANS

How will i fuck it up? Yes i have somewhere between 0 to nearlyzero understanding of cyrpto, but this just seems like fancy betting. If i buy whatever LINK i can afford now, and then lurk in biz and copy you guys. The worst that will happen is that I'll lose a few hundred, im not betting big.

>1 BTC thread turns into a 70+ response conversation
>3k USD soon to be 1k

the absolute state

Don’t bother. You need to Hold 6.28 BTC worth of link to make it.

This is the state of 60% of this board, probably far more.

So depress.

Don't waste your money.

Or better yet, don't waste your money yet.

Just watch the market and try to understand it before you literally throw your money away.

I will do as you say based bizsenpai.

Thank you for your words of wisdom.

-polnigger

Attached: IMG_20181210_215324.jpg (1080x622, 252K)

both him and you are retards
he's a stuck up dunning kruger victim and you're a retarded Jow Forums phoneposter

you dont even understand if there is a difference between buying LINK with BTC or ETH.
You will fuck it up and end up transferring your linkies to a BTC wallet or something and then neck yourself when hits $1000.

Fellow polfag here. You can always DCA (Dollar Cost Average). Buy some LINK at $0.20, $0.15, $0.10 etc. And on the way back up.

I've used coinbase before. Bought btc when it was too late. Other than i have not dabbled. I think i can carry out a simple series of transactions. Buy bitcoin. Transfer to Binance. Buy link.

I already bought a bongdollars worth and transferred to binance to make sure i didn't fuck up.

So I'll wait a while, see if it goes to .10 then buy. I need to keep this relatively simple for my simple brain.

Attached: 44vf9jf1xjky.png (604x516, 88K)

>start doing research as to why the whole blockchain sphere needs chainlink to operate in relation to the real world
Newbie/proto-brainlet here. What exactly is so special about chain link when other companies seem to be investing in their own private blockchain technology instead? ie facebook, google, apple, etc. If facebook's blockchain tech hits they've already got a marketplace to absorb it into. Can you redpill me bro? I was just about to make one of these threads. I'm all for doing research but would appreciate the resources to learn about it.

And doesn't chain link use Eth instead of bitcoin? Why am I seeing graphs where the price of bitcoin is correlating with the price of link?

Attached: mensa.png (1440x1557, 738K)

You are deluded to think there aren't anons autistic enough to Hodl until $1000 just to say I hodled until 1000 Eoy and post timestamps.
I bought 50k in etherdelta pre Sibos. The same 50k stood in the wallet from 10k sats to 1k to 9k again and now 6k.
I will hodl link probably until 0 or 1000. Of it works $1000 is just a matter of time, if not it goes to 0. Will hold either way and maybe cash out 25% of my stack at a set price, stake other 25% and let the rest ride. I know I'm not the only one

A coin or token doesn't have to be an asset on the same blockchain as the thing you are swapping it with. Trading pairs are entirely up to the exchange

>What exactly is so special about chain link when other companies seem to be investing in their own private blockchain technology instead?
That's exactly what is so special about Chainlink. It's a general tool that connects blockchains to non-blockchain data in a unique way that makes it "trustless". I can't be fucked laying it all out again, but "trustless"ness is a big deal and something you need to get your head around.
So one of the great strengths of Chainlink is that, even if all those big companies release their own blockchain projects and blow out all the existing coins and tokens, Chainlink is still a necessary tool. As long as there are blockchains in use, Chainlink is useful. That alone makes it an excellent hedge against whatever direction the market decides to go.
>And doesn't chain link use Eth instead of bitcoin? Why am I seeing graphs where the price of bitcoin is correlating with the price of link?
Chainlink uses the Ethereum network to pay people running nodes, but the reason you're seeing LINK/BTC graphs is because Bitcoin is the "reserve currency" of cryptos, that the value of other cryptos is measured against. It is still seen as the sort of basic barometer of general faith in blockchain tech and, for now, the value of everything moves with it.

Cool thanks. Any resources I could use? Text/Videos that some senpai made? I think bitcoin is going to continue to tumble, so there should be time to gather a bankroll and wrap my head around this.

>tfw people will unironically hold onto link and ride it into an absurd price

not because of lambos
not because of financial independency
not because of living their dream life

the anons will hold to prove to some smug trolls on an annoynmous basket weaving forum just to be able to timestamp a bunch of zoomers in 3 years

i wonder why the fuck i even browse this board in all honesty

Attached: 1542138071315.png (917x871, 139K)

>Chainlink is an oracle network, which is inherently blockchain agnostic.
At the minute, it's a token on the ethereum network
>Having its own blockchain would make zero sense
So therefore it has no native tokens.
>Which is good for investors
Not if they want to buy or sell, which is a significant component of investing
And it's bad for the users, which has been and continues to be my point that you're ignoring.
>The exchange rate of Link is entirely irrelevant, since the dollar value is all that will matter.
You're really that confused that you thought I was talking about the exchange rate? It's the cost to make an exchange, just like exchange fees, but it increases with lower liquidity. This is a cost to the user
>It absolutely does not.
Okay, you actually don't know what liquidity is. Google that, and then come back
>Like I said, you can transact 1 cent worth of Link even if Link is 1 billion or more per token.
You keep bringing this up, as if this is some sort of supporting argument. I know how blockchain transactions work. It's the exchange that's the pinch point, where liquidity comes into play.
>aeroplane tickets AGAIN
The crucial difference which has not yet penetrated your astoundingly thick skull is that a ticket is an allocation for a seat on a plane. It is in direct 1:1 correspondence with the product. LINK however is just a token that you must then use to buy the product, for an as yet undetermined price and terms. You are adding a market, not just a convienient way to prove to gate staff that you have paid.

You definitely are not.
Remember the fud about listing on a "litteral who" "chink scam" exchange?

Attached: Screenshot_20180105-032131.jpg (1076x643, 116K)

If

Hahahahahaahahaha

Thanks for your contribution

Attached: 1472564495117.gif (480x238, 415K)

Two words:

Chester. Bella. Nigga.

Attached: A583F7AD-B21F-4077-B882-A8B4C1825D8E.jpg (338x293, 23K)

2 to 3 years more likely.

wait a minute, thats 3...

Mane, nigga ain a word nigga...it’s juss like, uhh...a nigga.

With these digits it confirms we are gonna be rich, unfortunately it also confirms it is going to take a year or two longer than most Link Marines on this site are willing to wait. Must have patience and not cave to Fud.

1 btc would be worth maybe 1 mil in 2021
1 btc worth of link gets you about 15k link, which would be worth maybe 15 million in 2021

Oh yea, definitely gonna make it based on that post number on 4Channel.org’s SFW Business and Finance sub thread!