If you have a high iq, you should generally insure as little as possible

do you agree?

Attached: DSC_7579_tonemapped-X3.jpg (1600x1062, 693K)

where is that pic from? very striking

Andorra

how do you know? it looks beautiful there, i saw some other user posting about Andorra here yesterday, is it a crypto tax haven?

It's a tax haven in general, small country that relies on tourism and finance. I just reverse-searched the image. Generally you'll find scenery like that in lots of European country-side, even shitholes.

That is a wonderful idea, until a black swan event fucks you directly in the boipucci.

-t man who got hit by a deer mere days after entertaining the idea of dropping his comprehensive insurance.

You should insure your most valuable and highest risk assets only.

Health
Home
Vehicles
Jewelry

No. The stupider one is, the more sure he/she is about everything. Also, the less knowledgeble someone is, the more sure he/she is about everything.

When you know more about some area, you realize how little you know and how vastly more complicated is everything compared to what you thought based on media.

The same applies when you are smart enough to figure out that you don't know that much.

>applying intelligent reasoning on Jow Forums
This will probably be your only reply. This board's average IQ is probably somewhere in the mid 80s.

it's not like they force you to have an insurance for everything that matters. but I agree all the voluntary shit insurance companies a shilling are a scam.

>insurance shills on Jow Forums
the absolute state of 4channel

>force you to have an insurance
think about a reason why a property owner would ever need to be forced to have insurance on their private property. protip: you can't.

Your parents should pay everything until you're ~25

I thought the same until I developed an autoimmune condition that put me out of work and I had to pay cash for doctors who had no idea what the fuck to do.

>Health
Insured by living a healthy lifestyle
>Home
Insured by buying in a safe, white neighbourhood
>Vehicle
Refer to above
>Jewelry
I'm not a woman or a hood nigger

>healthy lifestyle
Lol k dont break a leg.
>own safe, white neighborhood
Fire.
>Vehicle
Yeah, everyone on the road is a great driver.
>I'm not a woman or good nigger
One day you'll have a wife, maybe...

Protip: insure the home, but not the land it's on.

Lol not insuring your home is retarded dude

In the land of the free you have to have car insurance if you have a car, and you have to have health insurance if you have income. Otherwise you get to pay a hefty fine.

>even shitholes
The mutts would never build such a cool wall

>you can't.
Mortage/car loan

The Mutt cope ITT

>all these people thinking OP is talking about insurance
based and dumbpilled

This. High IQ would insure certain stuff.

>Health
Anyone can get cancer
>Jewelry
High IQ doesn't waste money on jewelry

People like you make me desperate about the future of our country damn neet