WTF is Coinbase Doing?

>in b4 only normies use coinbase

Well that's exactly my goddman point, coinbase is our inlet for the normies...so why are they adding in these fucking shitcoins?

MANA, DNT, CVC, I really don't know much about these projects but IMO coinbase is diluting the fuck out of there brand, rendering new listings pointless and making this industry confusing as fuck for joe normie.

Is CB dieing? Or am I ignorant and this is just the industry growing.

Attached: Coinbase.png (2600x909, 67K)

It's all dead op.
In the end we were the greatest fools of all

they are pretty fucking stupid

it's all on purpose to keep normies confused so they won't enter the market until they're told. see ETF, Fidelity, BAKKT, etc

why did they add a bunch of shitcoins?

They might see the writing on the wall and want to make it through the next couple years by taking more percentages from trades so they need more coins.

The writing on the wall is 90% of these shitcoins are dying as we speak and only a few will remain. Is CB trying to become like yobit?

No one fucking knows. Not sure what to make of it desu. They don't have fiat pairs afaik?

The ceo is a big eth bagholder

Coinbase should only have 3 coins. If it then wants to add one more, it should get rid of another. Keep it simple. Apple's way

CB has resorted to buying up dead projects to pnd

They mustve seen binance crushing it with fees and gotten jealous. Maybe the play is to move further past being the best US fiat exchange to both fiat exchange and crypto exchange combined. markets dead for now but at least theyre setting up for later maybe?

>I really don't know much about these projects but IMO coinbase is diluting the fuck out of there brand, rendering new listings pointless and making this industry confusing as fuck for joe normie.

Hes starting to notice that Bitcoin might not be able to reach the next all time high because normies are going to get into other random shitcoins.

Cashapp is way more normie friendly than coinbase, and it's btc only.

Brian Armstrong's giant bald head has finally absorbed too much sunlight and cooked his brain. Maybe he saw that CB isn't a top 10 exchange anymore, binance is number one and now he's trying to be 'cool like CZ'. The only problem with that theory is he is not very smart, and probably knows little about most of these projects. In the end he may have resorted to just pulling projects randomly out of his giant hat.

>cool like CZ

Attached: coolcz.png (1220x1137, 2.16M)

>MANA, DNT, CVC, I really don't know much about these projects but IMO coinbase is diluting the fuck out of there brand
sad but true
just look at DNT, no doubt coinbase only added them because they hold a major stack

he's got enough money to stand there with his dick hanging out and no shorts and everyone would just stand there exactly the same

Never heard of it.

I do agree with the OP though on some level. Coinbase should AT LEAST only focus on coins in the top 20 or something lol

Lmao. It's the #1 app on the app store

most of the coins in top 20 are scams too

They are just working towards a fiat gateway for every coin. Once that happens the normification of crypto can really begin to take off

Correct, and it will severly impact other exchanges. Probably didn't do more before now as a result of risk with the Feds. Things look pretty promising for CB as more NORMIES enter the space.

Actually this is the future of crypto. Eventually everyone will have there own tokens and they'll be as common as a Facebook or Twitter profile. The exchanges that are preparing for this will be the ones that make it in the coming years

What normalfags are entering now?

Coinbase wants to make money by adding more “products” to their lineup. You can’t blame them. The Coinbase pump isn’t worth a shit right and they don’t give a fuck.

>Or am I ignorant and this is just the industry growing.
>industry growing
or hell, just
>industry

The only reason coinbase has ever added anything is to pump their bags. Even going back to LTC they were doing this idiotic shit.

>ynr measuring gains in sats
we were the early adopters after all

The ones who will be pulled in by the likes of Fidelty and other companies. Crypto isn't dead, it is being restacked to give these companies the opportunity to get in at low prices. NORMIES will follow, especially as successful implementation of Smartcontracts takes place and adoption begins.

theyre going to have a hell of a time when all of the random alts they currently list, and the ones they add, are dead.

imagine having to support dead shitcoins like peercoin today.

>MANA, DNT, CVC, I really don't know much about these projects
That's because you get your info from Jow Forumstards.

>bermuda shorts in bermuda
learn to culture, bro
CZ is based as fuck

They listed more coins because they want more volume. Coinbase is the most important cryptocurrency exchange because they actually on-board retail money all the time, and not any consumers either (i.e not chinks) but americans with relatively high purchasing power (vs. rest of the world that is).

They need more volume, to make more money, to throw more stuff at the wall, and profit immensely when/if the next bull run comes.

Normies already can use binance. How else do you think they are buying TRX, XRP, etc.

NORMIES haven't even scratched the surface, but it is coming and CB will simplify it for them.

They are adding assets because they need to keep the fees coming, new accounts will continue to slow