Wagecuck dick measuring contest

Hey any 19ish-year olds wanna weigh in what your salary is? I'm just entering the workforce and want to get an idea of what is normal and what I should ask for.

Attached: GRITTY.jpg (1200x800, 83K)

well, where do you live and what occupation are you going for you stupid fuck

Bump
>t. 21 year old set to graduate in Applied Physics in May

For some reason nobody wanted to pay me more than $15 until my early/mid 20s. From around 16-20 I averaged around 12.50 an hour. I got my first 15/hr job at 21 now at 24 I make $20.50/hr at a warehouse.

But I have no education beyond HS. I think I'm slightly above average in this demographic.

19 here, work at the movie theater and escape room place. I make $10 and $10.25. I work every day but Fridays to spend time with gf. My cock is 6.45in erect.

Attached: IMG_0538.jpg (800x651, 92K)

I make 250 per hour but I’m 37. I used to make 5.25 an hour 18 years ago.

You literally take home $300/week. How the fuck do you live? And how do you cope with being that much of a poorfag? I imagine you live with your parents and your hobbies include getting stoned with your 3/10 gf and vidya

what do you do?

Please, enlighten us with your magnificent larp to silence all us poorfags

Amazon mid level executive....I head the wage cage project. Jk. I can’t tell you what I do or you autists would find me.

holy fuck

Can you tell us the general field, at least? Getting paid $250 hourly is pretty rare

Security, maybe?

Healthcare. It took a long time to work my way to where I am and I give up 15 years of my life to do it so I often question if it was worth it. I missed out on everything a normal 18 to 33 year old does. Reading these biz threads make me grateful for my position though.

650 euros from gov and 190 from my Parents (gov)
Comfy
13k LINK

Currently saving up to do some investing and my 10/10 gf and I go to the movies on fridays for free while you pay us $50 if you're lucky enough to get a roastie on a date but okay.

Based Hartz IV und Kindergeld I suppose

I would seriously encourage you to get a job. Sergey cant save you when you have no marketable skills at 35

NO life in 18-33. So you are a doc.
Wow such dox, there's a fuckload of docs, me included. Just chill bro.

20 yrs old in college make $60/hr freelance writing roughly.

26 75k not including bonus live with parents

to all children in the thread cocoon mode is no joke GOAT. If you can do the law school or the medical school you can absolutely make it and fuck qt nurse classmates if you keep in touch and dont be a beta orbiter.

T. gastroendocronologist specialty bachelor 34yoboomer and get strange on the reg.

b4 you ask yes I'm all up in assholes all day and yes I still enjoy gettin in that ass after a long days work

Same here. From 18-22 I was unable to make it past $12 an hour in warehousing. I made it at the age of 22 to a job that paid $21.4 an hour with some killer benefits and now at 26 I make roughly $66k a year with the overtime and incentive programs offered to me.

You're smart what do you hold, crypto wise bud

20 year old here. I live with parents and have a job for 10.50 an hour. Typically work around 20 hours a week. About to have a job at a nice oil place for 25 an hour. Comfy as fuck