This is it

This is fucking it guys. This is literally it.

I lost everything. For 4 fucking years I didn't want to get a job because I thought I could be a full time "trader". I never believed in cryptos because I always thought they were just meme monies.

I thought I was more sophisticated trading futures commodities and some stocks here and there.

At my prime I made 10k go to 65k. I know it's not much in the world of hyper-bull crypto of 2017.

But it took me 4 years of learning. I was red, green and red throughout those 4 years. I learned very carefully how to trade efficiently.

I thought I was considered a good trader. Then the delusion hit me. I couldn't take it anymore...I kept watching bitcoin and other coins just skyrocket. I was getting a bad case of fomo.

I dropped everything and bought bitcoin futures. That was the worst mistake of my life. I bought bitcoin futures at 10k and destroyed my account when it hit 6k.

I managed to just say fuck it, i'm screwed. And invest fully into crypto. I had what little remaining and I entered the market.

Needless to say that 65k is now 8 grand. And i'm about ready to end myself. All I have this 8k in is chainlink. The only thing I think out of very few that aren't bullshit exit scams and meme coins.

But I can't hold on much longer. i'm losing myself. i'm losing control. I don't know what to do. I have bills to pay and I can't even do that. I'm lazy and don;'t want a 9-5. I hate wageslavery. I'd rather die. You guys fucked me up bad. I should have never listened to my idiot friend who told me to get into cryptos. he knew nothing.

Attached: BC_Logo_.png (256x256, 13K)

k

lol. you made your own choices, nobody put a gun to your head and said buy the top. everyone was saying dca, you probably didn't even do that. now you are complaining b/c you are left holding LINK a known ponzi scheme to accumulate bigmacs.

nice blog faggot

>chainlink
There it is, sage and hide

Throw that 8k into coss immediately. I mean it. You'll think I'm a pajeet shill but this will work.

+1 upboated

thanks just sold 100k

we made it fren jiiiiiuiii

Attached: 1544465846053.png (598x624, 157K)

You still can have 8K worth of NANO. That will be 8M in a few years.

based fren

Attached: 1538545541611.png (746x512, 99K)

learn to day trade penny stocks. It works trust me

Attached: 12.10.18.png (777x202, 39K)

I suggest pulling that 8k out of Chainlink and reevaluating your investment choices. Just cash that fucking money out instead of letting it sit in some pajeet coin and from there on you can decide

Lol. I owned 2 million shares of RXMD and sold at the bear trap. Literally sold at 0.0312 and it skyrocketed to .30 a few weeks later.

would have been at 600k. But obviously I wouldn't have sold the top.

I should have just waited a little longer and not had that fucking asshole friend of mine infleunce me into buying bitcoin....
my plan was to wait for RXMD to sell off again and make more money with bitcoin to then buy back more shares...
yeah...it didn't work lol.

So now I came into the market thinking I should hodl everything so I don't miss the boat liek I did with the penny stock RXMD.

rekt again...

I have to admit it, the NEET taunting starting every Sunday afternoon, then throughout the week really did a number on me. Made me hate my job even more, made me just want to be comfy, black pilled me on the whole career meme and made me lazy as fuck hoping I was going to make it with crypto.

Now OP you had 4 years off so back to your cagey wagey KEK

Attached: comfy-1.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Thanks for the cheapies.

Lmao fucking pathetic

Feels good to see stinkies rekt.

i tried holding,swing trading, and long term investing (stocks) none of those worked for me. Only thing work for me is day trading, with the bear momentum in crypto right now, thats not possible. I know exactly how you feel. I started with roughly $600 in 2017 and got up to 300k, now im down to 4k. I cashed out 20k when btc was 10k, but ended on loosing it on some bankrupt stock that i was day trading and didnt set a stop loss. I learned a shit ton this year,all the stuff i learned this year was definitly worth the 290k i ended up loosing. Bear in mind im still holding that altcoin. Its bound to at least give me back 50k. Im now day trading low float stocks.

I went from 6500 to 1.1 million, back to 250k, up to 2 million and now 5 figures this year stop crying fag and put it in COSS for dividends. Nobody gives a fuck it's just a few numbers on a screen. You will make it if you give up now you will forever be a bum.

>all the stuff i learned this year was definitly worth the 290k
HAHAHA, absolute cope, no lesson is worth that. I bet you still think you're better than college fags too.

lel

>I never believed in cryptos because I always thought they were just meme monies.
kill yourself.

>still shilling NANO

The fact that NEETs pretending to enjoy lying in filth all day like depressed zoo animals actually tempted you is unironically the dumbest fucking thing I’ve ever seen on this board, and I was here since before Jow Forums existed

Attached: A2A019EA-FB50-4FC8-8EF6-231554ABC74E.jpg (195x258, 11K)

are you me, i made a red wojak post yesterday

fok off you got 8 grands :(

300 to 13k was my high score, but i lost it all in 3 days after that

larp. 600 dollars to 300k my ass

$80k invested this year to $8k, do I win biggest greedy dumbass award?

8k in chain link is still going to make it big time, just be patient, fellow channeller.

You have 2 options

- wagecuck for 40 years
- kys

Attached: 1534053008768.png (1200x1000, 299K)

Is this some kind of reverse psychology psyop for chainlink?

>bitcoin futures
lmao

Imagine being this stupid

>4 years of trading and still no risk management

lmao

Attached: 1383881502592.jpg (609x607, 125K)

Its about to pump you brainlet fuck. its going to bounce right back up to $6k just watch. Then it will start mooning at people fomo back in, past $10k, past $20k. The euro will collapse and bitcoin will hit $1,000,000. We will all be retired, watching npc wagie cucks scurry around servicing us for sats. They will all laugh and talk about how they could have bought bitcoin at one point but didn't because instead they bought widget factory slips and sky real estate. We will have our time and freedom to pursue our true interest because we are the elite smart money that got in early and will shape the new financial world.

OP, 4 years of experience didn't teach you much, eh?

I only started with mere 2 BTC

I made 2.8 BTC in the past 1 week alone
There's still about 1 BTC profit unrealized
All these are just 1 week profit
(after factoring about 0.6 BTC loss for trying to catch EOS falling knives)

Bearish or bullish doesn't matter as long as there's volatility

Just exit scam loser and thanks for the BTC

Attached: images (28).jpg (265x190, 16K)

Chainlink is a fucking shill coin with no communication and the devs are retarded

>chainlink

LOL I suggest you cash out now. Chainlink is a fucking catastrophe. I was there since the very beginning. It is going nowhere. Lost some money in that myself. Bullshit coin like all the rest.

My suggestion, sit on ETH for now. There's nothing you can do but wait. Just get a wagecuck job to take your mind off crypto, and just sit on it for a year. For god's sake don't sell in a bear market like this.

I actually like reading blog posts, it's rare that biz has quality content
>All I have this 8k in is chainlink.
Fuck. Me. Sideways.
Stopped reading right here.

You got scammed.

Attached: 1401145628282.png (331x319, 23K)