Morning shower vs evening shower

Morning shower vs evening shower

Which is right?

Attached: 7601ED913DD846FAA5D1DB2D182F2E8A.jpg (960x690, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uawire.org/kremlin-tells-russian-banks-to-prepare-for-disconnection-from-international-payment-systems
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_poo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Morning cold shower

Shower after morning workout

you dont do both?

Both. What is this, the sixth century?

Shower once a month.

Night time. Both if you have a job.

every 2 hours to cleanse the potential bacteria you could possibly inherit

Night shower so you're clean before you go to bed. How dirty is your bed if you shower in the AM?

morning cold and evening hot

Both

Golden shower, 3am, in the back alley of zack's pool hall.

Both

neither

Attached: 1541253278684.png (500x622, 323K)

I do both
>Very quick shower one hour before bed, but DON'T get my hair wet
>Shower in the morning, cleaning everything

This is wrong, you will strip your skin of essential oils. Once a day max, shampoo every other day.

morning shower wakes me up, gets the hair under control and washes the grease off so i dont scare the world

this has never bothered me - just wash the sheets a few times a year - If i go to the gym or work up a sweat ill shower in the evening but usually not a problem

once a day
no soap
luffah
compost tea for the ammonia eating bacteria

a healthy bacteria ecosystem is necessary for healthy skin. People will treat you better because you will be one of the only people in their life who can communicate to them through pheromones.

>morning shower
>night time bath to cleanse oneself like my chinese cartoons
thats how this neet does it

Attached: 1538784694015.jpg (440x440, 95K)

stop using shampoo it strips your hair of its natural oils. your hair will become a greaseball mess at first because it's probably overproducing oil right now but it will slow down within two or three weeks. you'll also have more natural volume and in general have healthier hair.

Morning only.
A morning shower will freshen and wake you the fuck up.

Don't take two showers a day unless it's absolutely necessary as it will dry your hair/skin and make it look like shit.

2x a day minimum Pajeet. If I workout I shower 3x a day.

Attached: pajeetfindsastreet.png (629x454, 448K)

>imagine the smell

Attached: dreads.jpg (1024x682, 114K)

ive gone 3 days without showering. my scalp feels so fucking nasty after 3 days of not shampooing.

can confirm, I've been showering with mostly no soap or shampoo for almost 2 years now. There's absolutely no odor as long as you wash thoroughly

baking soda helps with the transition

shit and shower masterrace here

it will go away. Use Heads&Shoulders every 3 days and gradually decrease the number of times you use shampoo

>There's absolutely no odor as long as you wash thoroughly
let me guess, you probably smoke cigarettes and can't even smell anything properly. you're the guy who smells like shit that everyone avoids.

more info on this.
i use a luffah, but with one of those paraben free body gel soaps that also have vitamin e and moistuizing and anti oxidents etc etc

tell me about how to use compost tea?

I went 3 days once, my hair was so oily the US started fabricating false pretenses to liberate it.

kek

Attached: B5CC6A1C-D65A-4C16-8CBB-2D1393DFE4E5.jpg (491x488, 30K)

>so oily the US started fabricating false pretenses to liberate it.

Attached: 1531847917459.png (820x820, 575K)

>wash the sheets a few times a year
I thought the convention was once every 2 weeks or once a week if you sweat a lot

both

lost

Both, piping hot to ice cold contrast showers 2x daily will make your dick grow dicks on it

girth wise or just length? if I get too much length I won't be able to use my pelvis to stimulate her clit anymore

real talk
who are they going to liberate next user?

>tfw bathe twice a day

Attached: smugpepe.jpg (182x276, 8K)

at least once every 3 days
the best is a morning work out, shower, sauna, shower

Neither man, dicks will grow out of your main dick

idk if I want that but maybe in the future, thank you for the info

wait a second...are the urethras individually attached? will peeing be like a lawn sprinkler?

>wake up - shower
>home from wagecucking - shower
>before bed - shower
>2am can't sleep - shower
>4am depression - shower

Which one to get rid of? Water bill is too damn high.

Ok if I had to guess, it will be whoever decides to undermine the petrodollar. Maybe Venezuela or long shot Saudi arabia, something needs to slow oil production again.

They don't connect to the main urethra. Just dicks chilling out.

jesus christ your skin must be fucked beyond repair. shower once a day.

>shower once a day

Do you even leave the house?

it seems like russia and china are always in the mix but that would probably be too destructive
uawire.org/kremlin-tells-russian-banks-to-prepare-for-disconnection-from-international-payment-systems
Venezuela makes the most sense as an easy target and sell for the public

it doesn't seem to have affected my skin so far

Unless you do manual labour, there's no need to shower more than once a day, except for special occassions, if you're sweaty/smelly for some weird reason.

>except for special occassions, if you're sweaty/smelly for some weird reason.

>exercise is a “special occasion”
Americans.

>not scheduling workout after work, so you only have to shower once
not gonna make it

Morning, you get gross and sweaty while you sleep if you shower before you go to bed its basically pointless

This. Anything less is absolute beta.

Bathe in a creek once in a while.

>few times a year
jesus christ that's disgusting

You are down for not showering twice a day because of body oils yet shampoo once a day. My friend..

you shower before bed if you sleep with somebody, you shower in the morning if you dont

Use shampoo twice a week. It will ruin your hair otherwise.
Try to workout in the evening to kill two birds with one stone/shower.

fucking retard commecial soaps and shampoos are a modern invention. You dont need them as long as you wash twice a day. Yes your hair will be very oily but it will get better.

>all the third world shitskins itt
ded

Attached: 0e7.jpg (600x619, 34K)

>t. Smelly fucker

unironically this

>There's absolutely no odor as long as you wash thoroughly
>he thinks not smelling anything means he doesnt smell
try asking ur friends personally dude and that is even if they would want to go near you lmao

who makes these awesome apus.
saved for my collection and thers nothing you can do about it OP

Hmm, i only was them about 2 times a year... i thought the stinkies were because of my linkies.

Attached: 4234536457658.jpg (250x236, 7K)

evening. why would I go to bad smelling like a pig?

user plz teach how to meditate

Morning jog/workout and then shower would be best.
Shampoo is unironically unnecessary. I know because I know girls on the "nopoo" trip (i swear its not a joke on indians, look it up) and they have great hair. Shampoo is a soap product and not necessary if you have water

Attached: 1542610066780.jpg (640x640, 148K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_poo

Attached: 1537049160831.png (1196x934, 1.8M)

BOTH

why are you afraid to get your hair wet?

Attached: CBB16A12-7D1B-4896-8963-B54E91ADDCBB.jpg (376x500, 45K)

thisniggarighthere.png

Your skin must be a fucking nightmare, and if it isn't yet, it will be later in life. Once a day is already too much for the skin (though that's what I do), twice a day is just asking for various skin problems.

Also a tip, since you are most likely doing this to "smell good for the girls" or in any case some social reason: your body generates various chemicals that you wash away when you shower, many of which increase attraction from the other sex since humans can subconsciously (or consciously depending on distance) smell them. If you shower too often, other people will subconsciously react to your lack of smell.

Just because BO is usually used with a negative connotation doesn't mean all BO is bad. Try sitting next to a girl who has just been to the gym and you'll see (and it's even stronger the other way around).

night showers

> nopoo trip
> indians
had to google that one
got disappointed
:(

Morning shower for white collar job
Evening shower for blue collar job.

Morning showers, imagine waking up and not cleaning all the sweat from laying 8h in bed and then imagine taking a shower just before you lay down in your filthy sweaty bed, pretty useless desu

night showers

you disgusting retards actually sweat in your bed? I bet you don’t wash your sheets every 2 weeks like you’re supposed to lmao

Thisi zhoweronce in 2 day

If I don't use shampoo my hair becomes very greasy and starts stinking.

>cope

Evening. Don't want my bed to become dirty.

has anyone else shitted into their hand when showering once you've realized you gotta go and thrown it into the toilet so as to continue showering uninterrupted? iv done this a few times now and dont know how to feel about it

I shower in the evening, morning showers ruin my work flow.

You do realize none of that shit paplies to showering in tepid water right?
Hell I'd say my BO got a lot stronger after I stopped using shower soaps

morning shower at 8 PM

Attached: 1544034221114.jpg (924x571, 81K)

Gross but I'd fuck it

I shower in the AM and wash my sheets weekly.

The fucking Jews have tricked you into thinking you need a daily shower.

>good goy, pay us more for 'water'
>that's right goy, wash away your precious protecting skin
>good goy, massage micro-plastics into your pores two times daily

And you wonder why you smell so quickly again after years of conditioning to make you perceive your natural scent as unclean- how do you think people lived for the thousands of years before showers? Realistically you could be showering once or twice a week but the kikes have ruined society to point where everyone is constantly insecure.

He stink

kike detected

Redditor pajeet detected.

This is me also.

Takes forever to dry and better for hair to not get washed as often, but I still want to be clean for bed. I only wash my hair 3-4 times a week, really based around social stuff and the gym, since brunettes if you wash your hair too often the pigments can get a little dulled.

sure thing rabbi

I shower when I feel dirty regardless of time.

Posts bobs