Should I buy

Should I buy

Attached: 1544050863125-0.jpg (1177x634, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/race-matters-when-a-patient-needs-a-stem-cell-or-marrow-transplant/2013/08/05/51abdf04-f2d9-11e2-ae43-b31dc363c3bf_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.df7ff1fbbdcd
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Racial mutts just never look right

>might
Why would they fucking do this?
>interracial children
Oh....then pic related I guess

Attached: 1544410590201.jpg (611x700, 117K)

Attached: 1437934281734.jpg (867x1024, 284K)

yes they usually look mildly retarded

different races werent meant to breed.

People of the same ethnic background have been breeding for 10,000s of years. and if you just all of a sudden shit out a baby from two completely different races that have not had a sexual relation in.... 10000 years, problems are bound to rise.

pseudoscience, /pol

Why does anyone care about this? Harry is SIXTH in line to the throne. He will never be King.

>i dont know what hypothesizing is
>i only believe in things that have millions of dollars of research poured in

Lmao nigger what? Saying they work just fine is the pseudoscience. A mixed race child will have a higher failure rate on organ or bone marrow transplants from HIS OWN PARENTS than either of his parents would from most strangers of their own race. This is because he does not have the same racial genes as either parent, and that actually means something despite what your meme degree tells you.

Imagine being a prince and having the sole job of choosing any woman you want to continue the royal blood line and you choose her. That is simply epic. Maybe he got MKultra'd.

Attached: Sodom and Gomorrah.png (1479x726, 921K)

Can you introduce me to some SS people?

4th but yeah it doesn't look likely any time soon. Though I dont rule it out.

Leftist creationism

Yeah on Jow Forums but it's a meme routine

Attached: 1534430570213.jpg (299x455, 26K)

looks like they're about to have another diana incident

Tell me about it

Attached: 81ImXa4ppaL._SL1200_.jpg (1200x1143, 223K)

Starting Strength in a nutshell bb

Attached: 1540518557082.png (1620x1894, 280K)

I work in the medical field and I can tell you this; you're fucking retarded.

Attached: 435435.jpg (250x228, 7K)

citations or it didn't happen

I have a friend that is half white and half Mexican. His dad was an irresponsible White boomer that came from old money and his mom was a random Mexican bitch that he felt bad for. They race mixed and had a baby and my friend has several health/mental problems because of it and he's really small and pathetic. He's a 30 year old, complete failure in life.

right?

Attached: coates.jpg (590x493, 186K)

Are you sure it wasn't because he had shit genetics from both sides?

>I work in the medical field
You're a fucking nurse Pedro. Fuck off.

>I am a literal brainlet and anyone speaking against my one-size-fits-all future is a fool

washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/race-matters-when-a-patient-needs-a-stem-cell-or-marrow-transplant/2013/08/05/51abdf04-f2d9-11e2-ae43-b31dc363c3bf_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.df7ff1fbbdcd

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html

If you mix races and your kid needs bone marrow they are fucked, your bone marrow won't work and neither will your spouse's. You didn't make a family of your own race and that's an actual medical detail.

>He's a 30 year old, complete failure in life.
You do know what hypocrisy is, right?

>He's a 30 year old, complete failure in life.
Good thing none of us here are 25+ yr old failures, am I right g-guys?

>a doctor knows everything
god. sick of you fucking faggots. You only know very specific things in your field at most. And i know, because im friends with literally two doctors. I have to tell them medical facts all the time. I bring up surgeries offered by doctors, that they dont even know exist. I bring up nutrients to that, tey dont even know what they do. You doctors fucking suck. The only thing you know is how to pass an exam.

also, a biologist professor would be the one to know more about gene malfunctions not a fucktion practitioner

He's just a retarded britcuck that wants to marry someone that will serve as his new mommy

>oh pls megan make me a sammywich while you crush my balls and tell me about the struggles of black feminist womyn in America
>meggy blow raspberry on tumtums!

>And i know
>me
>no one else
>i know
That's some cringey shit you posted

aww, did i strike a chord with a med school fag?

Is that it?

While the differences in bone marrow stem cells proves diversity, it doesn't prove that homogeneous races are less prone to disease, only that a homogeneous race has characteristics similar enough to provide a higher probability match for donor tissue.

The article doesn't say that mixed races are more prone to bone aids.

>cant disprove anything i say
>continues to shitpost
want to know how i can tell youre coping?

dont know why you bothered, these guy cherry pick just like those religious fellas.

You had nothing relevant to post in the first place. All you're doing is venting like a social reject. It's sad really.

I'll leave you be.

I didnt know there were so many try-hard med school fags and libtards that lurk Jow Forums...

Only relevant argument in the tread. Thought it warranted a response. Everyone else is flinging shit at each other.

And there it is

>MUTTS ARE GENETICALLY INFERIOR IF YOU DON'T AGREE YOU ARE A HOMOSEXUAL LIBERAL TRYING TO TEAR DOWN THE WHITE MAN

I can tell you you're full of shit and still be a conservative fascist, niggerfaggot

here brainlet. since youre clearly retarded, ill illustrate it for you.

this guy thinks he knows everything about genes because hes a med fag i then rebut here proving that medfags dont know everything about the medical field, and that this poster could be completely wrong in what hes saying (which he is)

I (thats me) am saying that, medical fags dont have the right to tell a person their info is wrong, based solely on their title, because, i for one know a lot of information in the medical field, that actual med school fags (my 2 friends) dont understand

I know thats some big words for you, as you are probably a retarded esl in med school who only understands how to pass bubble exams, but i hope this clears it up for a retard like yourself

>the take away
med fags dont know everything about the medical field, and anyone who has a hypothesis or knows info, has a right to post information

comprehend?

racemixing is wonderful. a really, really great thing. that’s why the jews push it so hard. they are our greatest ally and only want what’s best for us.

imagine being this pathetic guy lol

I work in the medical field and I can tell you this; you're absolutely correct.

why?

why is it so wrong to hypothesize that race mixing is bad? i give my reasons for why it could be genetically bad here and instead of disproving it anyway, all you so called "experts" do is write
>pseudo science

do you guys not no, that everything starts as a hypothesis or an idea? And that you cant just be limited to just facts and theories?

>more med fags show up in the thread
jesus christ
you guys do realize how saturated your field is, right?

>Sure you spoonfed me proof but I'm subverted and won't look into changing my beliefs, spoon feed me more!
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

In this study Table 3 compares many mixed race children's health against the health of children of a single race (each of their parents). A higher number on each issue entry means the mixed race is more likely to face that issue by that multiplier. So a 1.32 listing for Blacks under Whites/Blacks means that a mulatto child is 1.32x more likely to face whatever health issue is listed than a black child. In every single instance on Table 3 has the monoracial child less likely to have "Poor Health" than a mixed child, except Native Americans. This isn't white supremacy, a Black child is more healthy than a Mulatto. An Asian is more healthy than a Hapa. It's science but it's not polite so burning the books on this is accepted.

Also,
im fully convinced antifa or some shit lurks Jow Forums and Jow Forums, hence why there are so many triggered comments here

They are the same guys behind
>bitcoin is tulip mania 2.0
>*racebaiting*

Diversity is good for humanity in the long run. It's primary school level biology.

Diversity as in inbred versus not inbred. That's what the paper on genetic diversity lowering disorder chance was about, not on different races. It was to back up anti-incest laws.

I don’t mind the tulip mania guy, I think he just likes to stir up hatred which isn’t necessarily a bad thing

the girl would seems cute but the boy looks like a retard

Blacks are usually O type. That's a universal donor.