Volume still dropping

We are going sub $3000

Attached: A6CC4BF6-B94A-45FE-9395-E67F6DF751C5.jpg (460x320, 41K)

hedge with bsv sir
very stiff
very green

Attached: happy-indian-man-smiling-18978987.jpg (572x900, 88K)

Volume is not an indicator, it isn't there until it is. Stop watching charts.

Idiot, look at the volume. It's going DOWN!

No buy pressure and paper thin walls. Crash it.

Volume has been one of the best indicators for me, ur just dumb

In a ponzi, volume is absolutely an indicator.

I’m just excited to see what happens to bsv

selling volume is ded OP.

Exactly

This is it bobo. Bend over. It won't be gentle you greedy fuck.

bsv very stiff sir
stiff green candles
stiff investment good buy sir

Attached: 1-indian-shop-keeper-man-using-laptop-and-showing-money-rupees-jc03dp.jpg (640x447, 92K)

Buys set for $2800 popping up

Attached: 6a00d8341c59be53ef013488b614d8970c-800wi.jpg (800x784, 70K)

I thought if volume falls with price, that's a bullish indicator. It means the price is getting below what people want to sell at.

Maybe if pricing is nearing some kind of support level, not in a free fall collapse.

low volume + low price = bullish

But this is only when the price is in a range or at a support. If BTC can be in a range at this level, it may be bullish.

I'll consider buying in around twenty eight.
Dollars.

volume is what kills alts, not bitcoin, ethereum. most of the top coins today will drop relative to bitcoin or twice as fast, but not more. the real problem is that they are constantly losing users/developers faster than they're able to gain them, and when the next bull wave arrives, they will have already started the process of being replaced by other alts.

the only real game to play in these bear markets is to be accumulating bitcoin, ethereum, and maybe a couple of other alt gambles, and wait it out. there's no money to be made holding any other alts in bear markets, or long term.

The problem is that you assume 3,4k is a low price, so your reasoning is flawed from the get go.

not necessarily, see pic related

Attached: d.png (1182x340, 15K)

Good fucking lord, biz.
This, for fuck's sake, you dumbass clowns. fuck

that depends on fundamentals. its probably not a concern for bitcoin, but hundreds of alts have died in that exact way over the years,