Savage

Attached: Screenshot_20181210-200807_Twitter.jpg (1440x1797, 676K)

Bitcoin is dead. We all know that. Other crypto has potential

There are people who held from $300k+ to now on this board.

Attached: C7B54ADE-9210-459D-BA54-2930763F77D8.png (750x1334, 514K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181207-115027_Twitter.jpg (1440x2876, 1.05M)

>holding from djia 300 to 25k was dumb.
Ok

I honestly feel like this isn't said enough. Cryptocurrencies are here to change the world for the better in their own ways. Of course there are fucking shit coins and scams, but there are a bunch that will revolutionize many aspects of life

This, OP's picture is a lesson to not sell, unless you listen to the text added by the retard telling you to sell. If we follow even his slow-as-fuck stock method and take 90 years, x800 on an investment over a lifetime is better than any choice anyone has consciously made.

>stox cryptocurrency

Attached: stoxpls.png (569x509, 15K)

Uh guys how am I supposed to make money if I never sell?

Attached: question34058290580243509340583490.jpg (1018x567, 67K)

i just started my portfolio so if the whole market does a once in a hundred years crash, i get to buy in at the bottom. fuck yeah.

Just don't buy bitcoin

hehe, when the time come you wont need to sell user

Based and Boomerpilled

The funny thing is that the retarded bizlets here will further justify holding with even worse excuses

i'll scoop some up when it goes down to under $100.

Lol. If Bitcoin goes to $100 either it's been flipped or the entire party is over and the industry is done. GL with that either way.

Hehe
>Assuming we bought the top
>Not holding till 1955
>Not buying the bottom
>DJIA 2018 24,400
Calculate the percent increase now boomerfags

Attached: Screenshot_20181210-212125~2.png (715x1407, 83K)

Deluded shitcoiners. Looks like the bottom isn't in yet.

what's he calling me exactly?

Weird flex, smartposter, but I'm into it

BCH finally confirmed to be the biggest shitcoin in existence, amongst all ICOs of 2017-18.

>over two decades just to get back to breakeven

BASED

>Whales pumping link to 20c

>The stock market which I am currently investing into will only go up however
>This is not a bubble either
>ITS NOT A BUBBLE FUCK YOUR INTERNET MONEY YOU FUCKING KIDS
>BUY MY HOUSE!

>implying that stockmarketfags and crypto bagholders don't do the same exact kind of permabull shilling

Attached: housing boom1.png (1561x521, 257K)

Oh they do. The point was more that you have these faggots laughing at crypto while the Stock market and housing market are in the middle of massive fucking bubbles and can't see the irony.

Delusion is delusion and boomers have it in spades.

Bcash -97.8%

Attached: lmao.jpg (649x731, 178K)

This guy deletes his posts when he gets a trade wrong. Who cares

20c is just binance bots and arbitrage bots. The pump hasn't begun

>Crypto has potential, but BTC is dead.
Spoken like a true NPC

Sorry chump. I can live in my house and my Coca Cola shares pay income.

What does BTC do for you? Impotency and not much more.

Does he actually understand how markets work..or is he retarded?

He's so intelligent and always knows what to do. I bet he is the richest man in the world.

I'm not an idiot

Attached: 1542632611930.jpg (400x400, 27K)

> the coin that could actually destroy them is the one they attack hardest.
Imagine that. Pity if it just turns out selecting for a more resilient group who double down even harder on destroying them.

Attached: 1544177537980.png (1200x818, 171K)

The ultimate brainlet opinion

Yeah sure. Tell me about your gains.

Stupid image. Listing all those shitcoins as separate bubbles that popped. They simply followed the trajectory of BTC. brandt is a brainlet.

the great depression created new fortunes, destroyed some old ones, and let some old ones grow even richer.

>implying i care if i ever sell my house

It'll just become a source of passive income until the next property boom. That's the power of intrinsic value my friend. Populations grow exponentially and people will always need a house. Hell, I'll even sell it for bitcoins if they take off

Well yeah.. they could have sold throughout the drop and bought more than they initially owned at the bottom for the same money. But that's the problem, a vast majority of people have no fucking clue when the bottom is in and they pretty much always ends up missing the entry/gets too scared to enter because of dead cat bounces and shit like that.
If it was so fucking easy to find the bottom and buy there, everyone would be doing it during every crash and everyone would have the most perfect fucking positions ever.

The crypto market is obviously different, it might be stagnant for years for all we know. But in the stock market, you know shit will recover.. so holding your initial position while putting fresh buy orders throughout the drop is always the best way to play a crash.

The first thing I do when I get some gains is fly to this guys house, ring his doorbell, and laugh in his face

Attached: 388C185E-359C-4F21-B5FC-7F15E91E979D.jpg (1125x2179, 352K)

Please explain to me how the Stock and Housing Market are in bubbles. (They aren't).

>rent costs 3-4x as much as a mortgage
>housing is ridiculously expensive to begin with
>not in a bubble

Man it feels good to be 21 waiting for the next apocalyptic recession, knowing I will have all the knowledge and funds to capitalize on it whilst also being ridiculously employable

Boomers are getting what's coming for them

BTC is dragging everything down with it, which is a good thing.

This is bullish. In 85 years all crypto’s on this list will 100x according to boomer logic

thanks for the bottom signals

Attached: altcorns.jpg (768x770, 79K)

It means the pump for any coin that decouples will be massive. With coinbases listings on the way too, getting comfy for Xmas.

Attached: Screenshot_20181211-231745_Clover.jpg (1440x2960, 1.07M)

you wait till it gets adopted and then buy things with your cryptos.

No it's not
It's better to acknowledge (in the longrun) when a bubble is likely to happen, get out when it's happening, and then buy in much later at capitulation
It's not very hard to see on a broad timespan

When Bitcoin started going truly parabolic in December, anyone getting in was either an idiot or a newfag who knew no different
It is so easy to see when the market is acting so unnatural if you aren't daytrading every day