Is it so far fetched to say Ethereum will at least return to $200 in the next year or two?

Is it so far fetched to say Ethereum will at least return to $200 in the next year or two?

I have 75k sitting in my savings account, would it be wise to go all in with ETh and just sit on it until there's a reversa and cash out when it's doubled? I mean ETH could still go down a bunch more but i'm willing to take the risk and just hodl no matter what, as long as there's an eventual turnaround at some point.

Attached: ethereum.png (200x200, 3K)

Two or three years more like it.

But by then we'll all be pretty busy with the whole US Civil War thing.

As long as ETH funding rate on buttmex is positive, it's just a distant dream.

It's being shorted to death. Right now it's 0.1% every 8 hour

If you use 10x leverage, which is usually safe enough, you'll get 1% every 8 hour for shorting ETH

Attached: Bitmex-CEO-Arthur.jpg (1920x1080, 145K)

I think ETH POS dividends driving up demand is a pretty convincing catalyst. There's also ETFs, which would facilitate demand from retail investors the same way exchanges did in 2017. ETH dividends combined with an ETH ETF would be a very nasty combination.

would it be wise to go all in on eth? lmao dude, no no it wouldnt be wise. you moght make a killing, but you might defenitly loose everything. buy btc to begin with man

why the fuck has it been positive for so long is it just constant forced position reductions of shorts market buying?

Eth will be

Why not DCA?

Remember this: people have been buying the dip since $1200. A lot of people bought when it was in the $700s in May, and there was more than one thread about people throwing in their life savings when it was flatlined around $300 earlier this fall.

I'm currently invested in ETH (a tiny amount at this point), but I could see it going a lot lower before it recovers. A drop from $90 to $60 would hardly be surprising at this point.

I am expecting it to reach 5-15 dollars. As far as bull runs though. Last bull run people fucking pumped stable coins to almost 20 dollars, it was completely mindless buying.

My average cost of ETH is around $200. Considering buying more to to DCA down to about 140-150. Seems like ETH still has the best fundamentals if they deliver scalability and staking. It's taking then a long time.

Why it take so fucking long to add updates to blockchain networks?

Please fucking no

Someone leave him also the suicide prevention hotline for the future.

Eth is dying

It will return to $400 in the next six months. This bear has been too extreme for ETH and there will be a severe correction upwards.

Attached: fubobo.gif (220x201, 1.46M)

ETH is worthless and it's going back down to $2 a coin where it belongs. same with Bitcoin. your internet money was over priced.

i think its very likely eth hits $200 in 1-2 years

either it or btc doesnt have to budge much for $200

It'll hit 200 at least once in the next 6 months. It might not stay there though

60/40 ETH XMR

Yes.

Ethereum is the only cryptocurrency that actually works.

ya invest in a product that doesnt work and has no reason to exist.

No

Attached: tezos_zk_snarks_zcash.jpg (1500x960, 281K)

Fuck off. Ethereum works perfectly.

In 2 years t's either going to be at least $200 or it's going to fucking $0.

it will hit $200 next week when Bitcoin rubber bands back to $5k. my target is $1000 by March, and $10k EOY. 2 years? it will most probably be in the 6 figures then.

I hope you took out a massive loan and put it all in ETH fgt

i can’t wait for u to kill urself when it’s back to $300 by february

>I have 75k sitting in my savings account, would it be wise to go all in with ETh

No. I am bullish on ETH long-term and the answer is no. DO NOT GO ALL IN ANYTHING with crypto. Throw one hundred, two hundred, five hundred...whatever dollars a week into ETH. I think long-term you will be happy you did. But don't go all in. it will cause you too much stress and anxiety and you WILL do something stupid.

Put in 15k and don't look at it for 4 years.

XRP, XLM and XMR. Only 3 top 20 coins ready, functional, useful, and exempt of scalability problems.