How to short niggers?

how to short niggers?

Attached: 1536222424498.jpg (1379x900, 120K)

Kill them all

Give them all teh white womens and money

what did we do to you, it was your ancestors who brought us here

Attached: tfwblack.png (396x385, 62K)

I’m not Jewish

DINDU NUFFIN

Attached: 1537680936107.jpg (597x403, 70K)

There were a lot of mistakes, but we would appreciate it if you went home now, thanks. Make Africa Great Again, my... black person.

i don’t care what happens to Africa, whether they all die or if they thrive spectacularly, but I don’t believe they belong in the west.

How do I short white people who are afraid of black people.

The whites who don't mind blacks are obviously fine and we should probably long them. They have balls and are masculine enough to survive in nature on their own and aren't fearful of every little threat.

The whites that are deathly afraid of the negro though. I want the short the fuck out of these cucks. They obviously have no skills or inherent value if some dumb darkies are causing them to sweat bullets. These people seem like they can't survive in life without training wheels on, I'd like to short these maladjusted sheltered little faggots.

t. seething tyrone

Attached: 8765984573462462747.gif (480x266, 447K)

kek

I'm white but nice try you seething Jow Forumscucks.

Yes because every single nerd and scientist who created most of the shit around you right now and didn't want to fight niggers on a daily basis but rather apply themselves to creating are bad.

Actually neck yourself.

yea and im a nigger

Attached: 1482473858853.png (607x423, 34K)

Go live in Detroit if you think niggers aren't an issue. You're obviously someone that grew up with a ton of privilege and was pampered and spoiled their whole life, so now you think you have some demented duty to virtue signal

back to your cuckshed Jow Forums this is Jow Forums we only long on shitcoin and mcafee eating his cock

>that projecting
WEW

Jow Forums business hours are 10 am to 10 pm
the rest is Jow Forums time

kek the white boi probably has a couple niggers pretending to be his friends in private school

you won't last

Then fuck off then. Look at the time nigger.

Christ I fucking hate Jow Forums, fuck off, stay on your own board. Jow Forums is about Business and Finance 24/7 you stupid evangelist missionary prick. Keep your cancer on your containment board.

I swear to god when Link moons I will buy this website from Hiro and fucking delete Jow Forums, wordfilter Jew & Kike to Aryan Waifu, wordfilter White to Spastic Retard and wordfilter Nigger to Bull and apply it to every board on this website permanently you fucking faggots. Just to piss you off.

Attached: biziness hours.jpg (204x44, 5K)

Imagine being a burger

Attached: erfferf.jpg (224x225, 11K)

holy shit you are triggered haha. no one cares about your fantasies you sperg

>when Link moons
kek no wonder youre so fucking mad cause you losing your shit on tokens nigger
youl be lining up with your nigger friends soon enough

Attached: 74537658654.jpg (280x300, 53K)

Christ almighty chill the fuck out user. Jow Forums shit now, but a good amount of Jow Forums is from old/pol/. If you dislike that fact then unironically find a community more in line with your beliefs.

got robbed once- niggers
got attacked once- niggers
got hit n run once- niggers

now im raising my kid to never relax around blacks and he will miss out on nothing of value.

this
may i suggest facebook, mark zuckerfag got your back nigga he's gucci

Attached: 1482732956783.jpg (480x480, 28K)

i got surrounded by 5 of them when i was walking home one night. i got hit in the face a few times and they were threatening to throw me off the bridge. a police car drove by and pulled up just when i needed it, like a miracle.

I'm actually buying the dip and am in the green. Dumbass Jow Forumsshit too dumb to do that. Go ahead and buy all the way up in a bull market though idiot. I'm sure buying high will be good for you.

I'm from old Jow Forums as well, from around the time it was called /new/ and we all loved Ron Paul. I learned a few good things from Jow Forums but mostly I regret ever wasting time there. I am glad I left, thought I didn't leave soon enough. I wasted a good amount of years reading bullshit conspiracy theory posts and then extreme amounts of racism and sexism.

Grow up already and stop being an edgy teen. One thing I am glad about though is at least I never contributed to the Jow Forums missionary crap that actually tried to spread it to other boards. At least I kept my own edgy teen Jow Forums posts in Jow Forums when I was a young Jow Forumsack myself.

Nobody's afraid of them physically, they're afraid of the effect their stupidity and racemixing will have on the future

>r*ddit spacing
nice LARP

>stop being an edgy teen
youre the only one being edgy user

Attached: 1483829646584.jpg (308x308, 25K)