Is DXM the ultimate doomer drug?

Is DXM the ultimate doomer drug?

Attached: xrp.jpg (320x181, 16K)

You should research Olney's lesions and get your life back on track.

I don't like adderall thank you

how do people even do dxm anymore, don't they put guaifenesin in everything now?

There's still a few brands (my local CVS still has their own generic w/o guaifenesin and other liver destroyers). Haven't robo tripped in a while

holy fuck robo frying brings back some pretty insane memories kek
just high stepping around the town watching rivers of blood flowing through the snow
good times

if you're actually over the age of 25 and still doing this kid shit then you need to move out of your moms house. She is sick of your free loading ass faggot.

This is a myth, it's been proven not to happen with DXM. It happens with PCP

>going out in public
I always walked like an autist with a head injury, no way I would leave my house.

Also this. I'd have a damn Field's medal already if it weren't for this substance.

wanted to try dxm for a long time now, is there something I should look after while trying it frens?

2/3 people that I knew that did this shit are dead, so I would say yes.

It made music feel really fucking cool, but I didn't like the body load. I felt like someone stuffed a bunch of bubble wrap in my chest. I still feel like there's an "air bubble" in my chest from one DXM trip I did like 10 years ago.

I have done this like 7 or 8 times, not really anything special, and can lead to brain damage.
Just do mushrooms or lsd, it’s much better.
Also dxm is for people in junior high lmfao

Attached: 1E2D9C23-C3FC-40BC-836A-266666295FBB.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

Lel no. There is no comparison between dxm and mushrooms. It's apples and oranges. Both are fun in extremely different ways. If I had to choose I'd probably go with dissociatives.

Spotted the gay middle school kid

Yeah ket or mxe

>lel
fuck outta here plebbitfag

Attached: goback.jpg (717x880, 141K)

This. Ket is life.

No u. It's painfully obvious you're a rebbitor. You prolly suck dicks too. Kys.

dxm always just made me sick and have bizarre thoughts and everyone is hideous. How is that fun

You gotta hit the 3rd or 4th plateau. Then you can talk to spiritual beings and shieet. Now if you want to see some hideous shit, do DPH. I don't recommend it though lmao. Last time I did that my dog was in 2 different rooms and I couldn't figure out which on was the real one.

Ketamine will fuck your bladder up and its permanent.
It can happen after few days of use.
Fuck this poison.
Just dont do drugs eeverything will give you brain damage and fuck you up.

Stay hydrated. Seriously drink a lot of water. And have fun. ROBOTRIP

It's a weird drug, quite euphoric and the afterglow is really pleasant.

You may experience some nausea, in case you have it just lay down and close your eyes

>Olney's lesions
>brain damage.

None of that shit is proven you should stfu if you don't know better.

Read the psychonaut wiki on it and William White's guide

DXM unironically helped lift me from a half-decade long spell of anxiety and depression. And I study like a maniac on the afterglow, its badass.

Take 900mg and torrent a few Shpongle albums in .flac quality and turn off all the lights and godspeed

I took 900, layed on my floor mattress for 50 minutes for the come up. These 50 minutes can be summarized by the image of soon-to-be-dead possum saying fuck. After that my head stretched forward for the next 4-6 hours. I was the colour red and this trip was experiencing the different colours of being red. I swear i was most likely conscious only 4 minutes at the very end that just replayed all i went through crawling on my bed/visions/rl people i was talking to. The hardest part was viewing me, viewing 6 of me's working in a slave chain, getting my name called, feeling that from every aspect. My name and deer in headlights look.

very fun drug... enhances movies and music...
haven't done it in many years... should try again this holiday season

Does anyone actually still do this shit? Kids get carded for it now. When I was a kid I could just pick up two bottles of Robitussin extra strength and cop it no questions asked. Anyone old enough to be out of college who does this needs to be sterilized. Ketamine is way better and won't rek your liver from excess acetaminephin.

Nigga my friend was doing ketamine daily for months or maybe even years before his bladder got fucked up. Just do it a few times a year at a concert instead of routinely like a degenerate.

alcohol is

2cb is the way

To answer your question, yes. Along with spice, flakka, and inhalants such as glue, nitrous and poppers. All degenerate as fuck.

totally different from ket, even if they're both dissociatives, and while it certainly is used by kids, you'd be a fool to think it's just a kids drug.

for me it's something I'm glad to have done a few times, but nothing I want to do in the future. The feeling of everything being fake that lingers after doing it just sucks too much and I feel like it destablizes me mentally after I've done it. It also just feels hard as fuck on your body and all that sorbitol is bad for you. So do it once or twice then hopefully stop.

Phenibut

phenibut is reddit tier drug that being said i feel like trying that sometime in the near future. How is it user have you tried it?

Yes I've tried it. I use it sometimes to help with my insomnia. At low doses it's like a cup of tea, makes you relaxed and motivated. At medium-high doses, it's like a benzo but way more euphoric. At heavy doses like 4g+ you experience intense waves of physical and cognitive euphoria. Chance of blacking out at this point. Be careful with the substance, it's addictive and has the same negatives as benzos. Also takes like 90-180 mins to kick in and you gotta take it on an empty stomach and not eat for an hour after. Worth it though, my fav substance.

Seeing as I haven't robotripped in 10 years, yeah I wouldn't remember exactly how it feels. It is for kids though. If you're going to drink cough syrup do some fucking lean at least. Getting fucked up on OTC drugs is equivalent to smoking nutmeg.

DXM seems like the dumbest shit to do desu

which brand do people use in the UK?

brainlet only PCP causes Olney's, DXM hasn't been shown to be neurotoxic it only works off those same receptors, thats like saying psychedelics cause serotonin receptor related brain damage because MDMA does

fucking drug addled losers

These drugs are an IQ test, only 120+IQers can get anything out of them. If there is dogshit input then these drugs will do nothing e.g. redditors and festival goers.

as pretentious as this sounds it seems to be true, retards who don't do any research and have no clue on its pharmacology claim it causes brain damage which says a ton about their ability to 'research'

>tfw no ketamine antidepressive effects on you
i really hoped i woudl help me

Attached: 1543827879324.png (657x527, 341K)

You will hodl the suicidal thoughts forever

nah i just do tramadol the days it gets too bad

300MG's is fine...

600MG is a really hard trip for most people.

You cant speak about dxm unless you have done over at least 700mg.

Anything below that is just mild trips that lead to reddit tier shitposts "hurr my head felt weird and I didnt like it lol" I fucking hate stupid people that cant even enjoy drugs properly. Its the same fuckers that suck at videogames and have 300 dollars to their name on robinhood.

900mgs absolutely fucked my ass to a next dimension, couldn't even walk and everything felt like I was in a picasso painting, was a very surreal experience and is completely different from 300-700mg range

I have never been able to hold my DXM, I always end up throwing up
I just do beer and cheap liquor nowadays

Meth? Anyone? Or am I the only degenerate that enjoys his daily tokes while working.

one day you do meth and clean your whole room on it, the other day you are on dopamine related psychosis banging the doors of an elementary school

Once a year tops

Otherwise assured self destruction

Iktf. Last time I did DPH I had a long conversation with my highschool math teacher in my living room. Go figure that one out

Yeah I don't know where my Hygene OCD went it almost feels like it varies from the batches I get. Used to clean up quite a lot now it's just my norm before it.

As for psychosis, at most after not getting proper rest on the 2nd-3rd day I hear soft noises of abstract things, either a mosque, voices, but i know it's in the head.

I used to use sparingly but now i just do it often and it's a bitch. Self Destruction indeed.

do ayahuasca never heard a bad review

Quit it while you can or consider yourself a dead man. Nothing good comes out of addiction except ending it.

not an antidepressive whatever new age hippie turboboomers say
done dmt a few times

Hows it compare to LSD?

know people had rolling prescriptions for trammies for twenty odd years and still banging through every bottle. watch yourself on that shit user.

are you a fucking moron or something mate?

I haven't found trips over 7.5mg/kg (3rd plat and above) to be very useful personally.

Completely different drug, almost like the opposite. Psychedelics are far more likely to give you anxiety whereas dissociative absolutely obliterate it.