Are they real people?

Are they real people?

Attached: ETHA Remit.jpg (1392x1612, 293K)

>We uz real ppl just trust us

I still don't believe they exist

Attached: 1544450507066.png (496x159, 39K)

Why they look like badly drawn graphics?

Someone who describes himself "Blockchain geek" does not look like Chester Bella

Pic related is "Blockchain geek"

Attached: money skelly.jpg (1200x800, 452K)

no that is a pedo

Chester Bella fucked your bitch

why the fuck do they look like nigges?

looks like they're rendered kek

those are some gta looking niggas

I can almost guarantee they took pictures from various random yearbooks and rendered them with different clothing on which is the real reason they look like that. It prevents it from looking like a bad photoshop job.

Seems they actually are real people. Total chancers, though.

Attached: IMG_1379.png (1536x2048, 265K)

>wholesale of watches and jewellery

top fucking kek

Attached: 152356236953.jpg (399x385, 27K)

>serial startup entrepreneur
i.e. comes up with ideas, rakes in cash and drops them faster than a hot piece of metal

Blacks? No.

checking Danny B's linkedin

> graduated 2017
> skills: Microsoft Excel

lmao wat. btw his only work experience is etha

Attached: dannyB.png (1132x576, 73K)

hahahahah

Attached: wrfwg.png (1008x366, 48K)

Woah hol' the frickle dickle up my dude slash dudette, this is family friendly 4channel not some fricken' exclusive hate speech N*zi furnace sort of social media platform, so please stop posting such frivolous offensive language. Apologize immediately or face big meanie consequences.

Nigger B's got a little more impressive CV tho hahahahahahha

> MS Office
> HR assistant

Attached: chesterB00.png (1562x3640, 916K)

> mfw

Attached: sergwoj.jpg (1536x2048, 163K)

Britbong here. London Met is the worst university here by far.

Chester has an 83% in analytical, I wouldn't want to get into a fight with him.

I know how to Google anything I don'f know about excel too!

eric andre.. is... is that you?!?!

Attached: giphy.gif (480x267, 3.45M)

Danny has a 90% in strategy & planning. You're dead, kiddo.

KEK!
by the way, kek

My friend operates a crypto company trust me any fucking idiot can do it they just list a bunch of randoms who said they liked the sound of their idea as advisor etc and make a fancy website and poof apparently they're entrepreneurs

I don't get it. If someone was gonna create a fake person, why would he create pajeets and niggas?

TFW the delusional autists you've been cultivating for a year start to pick apart your scam

Attached: crying wojack 2.png (650x773, 47K)

Why does it matter, theyre just gonna use some open software

ayo nigga i aint tryna to fud but I got beef n shiet wit Chainlink. bruh Chainlink been on dat Ropsten for months n erryone finna expectin deez potential partners 2 test on dat test net. Sergey and his niggas even told yall to keep an eye on dat Ropsten to see dem customerz usin the network. Nigga it finna been 3 welfare payments n the only transactions on Ropsten been deadass average peeps takin the hunnit Ropsten link from tha faucet shiet. They aint no requests fo data. shiet, as a matter of fact homie some nigga aksed Thomas why and then Thomas got scurred n made a fake ass run to show it works. Homeslice, I see Tommy's request nigga but it be da only muthafuckin one.

Why aint no niggas testing on Ropsten? Where all these niggas at dat post to be creaming they underwear at the potenshul of Chainlink huh? Deadass tha lack of sergey n his niggas talkin, no updates and no fukkin worldstar presence, increasing competition from mobius niggas all red flags up in this bitch.

Attached: 1520460526880.png (1000x1154, 1.53M)

No, they're niggers.

>wholesale of watches and jewellery
OH NO NO NO NO NO

They are hustlers looking to come up.

is he rich yet

we wuz doing experiments and shid

So this is... the legendary... chainlink partnership....

>fake pictures of niggers
>meme buzzwords
>sketchy pajeet site
>even sketchier "business model"

yeah, ive seen this reheated scam hundreds of times. someone should report them ot the FBI, srsly.

Pajeets are real
Black fake dudes are just diversity hires Aka.. Trying to get nignogs on board

fired after 4 months of being an HR assistant
based