Was anyone else bullied in HS?

Was anyone else bullied in HS?
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=106&v=94P_WNFTFoM

Attached: cc1 (1).jpg (619x453, 26K)

looking back i was fucking retarded and got made fun of quite a bit, but the autism made me blisfully unaware which is both nice and bad

I was bullied all the way from kintergarden to high school. Only got myself together in college but it scarred me deeply. Dealing with people has been really difficult for me for years, huge insecurity and anxiety issues. I am doing a bit better now though. Ironically, my job often requires me to do public speaking and getting better at that kinda built up my confidence.

So lucky social media didn’t exist back then when I went to school, otherwise I’d have gotten bullied really bad

Bullied in 1st grade. Some nigga grabbed my backpack from behind and swung me into a building support beam lmao

>All of those disgusting looking niggers

Attached: 1508014402636.jpg (567x449, 33K)

How the fuck were you bullied . I literally did not have any friends in high school on top of that I am short (5'7) and wear glasses so I looked like a complete nerd. I got picked on for like a day and that's it the rest of high school I was doing fine. I was a loner as well did not really talk to any of my classmates , maybe once in a blue moon.

I don't think I saw anyone get bullied in my high school lol.

In middle school this guy pulled my backpack back while i was in line for lunch then stole a small bag of hot cheetohs. I was stewing thinking of something to get back at him but over the weekend his mom died of cancer and he turned quiet the rest of the year.

I used to be really autistic. I also dressed like shit because my mom bought all my clothes. It all started when this black kid gave me a pop tart. I thought he was being nice and I was a dumb ass so I ate it. The whole class laughed, apparently he put his pubes on it. Then everyone in school found out about what happened and started making fun of me. There was this other time when this guy gave me some Gatorade from the student store, he told me to drink some and I drank it since I was a retard who couldn't say no to anyone. He recorded it and the bullying continued. Some time between sophomore and junior year I grew about 7 inches and the bullying finally stopped, but even then I continued to be a loser with no gf. I fucking hate pop tarts

Attached: dfcecde.png (400x388, 137K)

that sounds very sad, OP. i hope things are better for you now or at least will in the future

I was pretty autistic as well desu.(someone on this did a thread couple days ago about it and suggested everyone to do it so I did and my results were looking like that I might be autistic irl) I guess I got lucky with the school even though I did actually see some kids that got bullied.

Attached: 1544030870695.png (396x400, 26K)

Bullied in elementary, kicked a kid in the throat and that was it

God American high schools are a fucking joke, cucking, jewing and bullying each other at such a young age. Meanwhile we were out setting shit on fire like real teens and not caring about gay as fuck politics what the fuck

I was bullied pretty bad but looking back, I could have stopped it if I wanted knowing what I know now

Attached: acb348ce6f1cd551a8b4bbbb550c0ae3.jpg (597x918, 107K)

once christmas my mom bought me some cargo pants with big pockets
after the break I was wearing them and one kid started making fun of them
then others joined in and I didn't know what to say

I had high blood pressure in middle school from anxiety my nose would randomly bleed and I would run out of class and hide in the bathroom
I would purposely skip school and one day there was a bomb threat and everyone said I did it
so the day I returned I was interrogated in the main office trying to pin it on me
one day I snapped and fought back against a kid who hit my book out of my hand and tackled him and was punching his head
I got suspended for a week he only got 1 day
the in school suspension had these fake tough guy teachers where the alternate students sit and they would tell me to join the army if I want to fight and to get out of education and shit

in highschool I started weight training and made the baseball team but my older brother and older team mates would fuck with me
I remember headlocking my brother and taking him down and when I let him up he sucker punched me and it cut below my eye
I started using drugs regularly got cut from the baseball team, I didn't get much playing time anyway and eventually got into bitcoin to buy drugs

from a combination of getting lucky gambling and holding from the cheap bitcoin days ~$20-$100 I've been able to be a neet since highschool
I got arrested twice for drug possession but everything is pretty decent
I'll never be anything but that's ok

Yes because im jewish and autistic. The worst was elementary school though i got legitimately beaten for being weird. Was diagnosed by multiple psychologists as high iq aspergers. I matured more in high school. I’ve always been great at math and i often get deep in thought about technical topics that interest me. Now im attending one of the top math unis in merica.

oh yeah and I don't ever blame the school shooters
sure it's sad when innocent bystanders get hit but the entire school system is government propaganda and if it takes several school shootings to stop this system of programming I'm ok with it

God I wish that were me.

I was bullied in middle school.

It fucked me up a lot for high school, everyday i woke up dreading and nervous about school. Then after the first year I moved to a different HS in larger town which was nice, but I was still fucked up from middle school.

I got over it of course but fucking hell, why are small town schools so shitty?

Attached: 1543374224121.jpg (640x300, 19K)

I see the Sam Hyde biopic is making good progress

Tfw regret about being bullied isn't that you were attacked but that you responded to the shittest in a basedboy cuck manner.

It haunts me every day.

Attached: 1543796665559.jpg (221x228, 9K)

yeah my kids are gonna be homeschooled...

Unsure really. When i watch American movies there are groups of jocks and nerds and stuff, it wasn't like that in Australia. It felt more chaotic

I mean, with all the courses you can take from the internet, why is high school even necessary?

No not really, I was probably bullied in elementary school (in my country that was from the age of 7 to 16-17) because everyone went through puberty and shit. So it was obviously normal for guys to talk down each other because the class had to establish who's the most alpha and all that.
My future kids will without a doubt go to a private school though, public schools are breeding grounds for stupidity, not to mention that the entire fucking public school system is failing.

I was fucking weird. I didn't care what anyone else thought and basically hated everyone, which would have led to more bullying, but I was also way, way bigger than everyone else and unafraid to fight back even against bad odds, and they knew that even if they swarmed me some of them were going to get fucked up in the attempt. So they mostly ignored me and I mostly ignored them except for the occasional clash which I made sure no matter how bad I got it they got it worse.

I'm gonna go public for primary school (6-12) and private for high school (12-17) mainly because i want to pay off our house first and public school builds character

Nah but I was a loser in HS, was rollin with the "cool kids" which were potheads and ok. Never had gf but had some good times and bad ones. In middle school, some redneck bitch and some little faggot kept calling me gay at lunch. So I told this chubby middle eastern guy with a lazy eye to walk over and tell the little faggot that I was gonna slit his throat. The look on his face was priceless, pure shock. Later that day I got called into the vice principals office and she asked me about it. I told her and said "well they kept calling me gay." So it wrapped up and I never heard anything about it ever again. Got in no trouble whatsoever. The kid came in the next day and his mom was with him throughout the whole day lmao. The next day he was gone and never came back

Worst i had was the guy next to me teasing a fat Chinese kid. The kid's friend thought it was me and he was one of those small man syndrome psychos. He punched me in the face and it felt like someone whacking me with a balloon. I laughed at him then i got sent to the deputy principal's office and suspended for being involved in a "fight". Such bullshit i literally did nothing.

Damn. One time in middle school, I was in a pretty much all black class and there was like one other white kid. He was kind of weird, no one really liked him, but he was alright. This fat black bitch wrote "nigger" and a bunch of other racist shit on a piece of paper, crumbled it up, and literally threw it at herself. Then she acted like the white kid threw it at her, and since we had a substitute he got in trouble for it. I probably should've stood up for him looking back at it