Ok we're all depressed and down on our investments. When will it stop...

Ok we're all depressed and down on our investments. When will it stop? I have legit been cutting myself because of the market. Is this capitulation?

Attached: 47680822_1966643253640832_6876325194462396416_n.jpg (720x960, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OkDyPagwGe0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what the fuck dude....you didn't actually invest in all this did you?\\

Internet monopoly money is all it was

Stop being a pathetic teenage girl

no cats scratch you deeper out of affection

The cut is fake and gay, invest in helium tank

Attached: 8EF5A23B-6836-4C44-B1E2-8387F623EDAF.jpg (843x903, 309K)

Start drop shipping you faggot. I've been making a killing doing the "free watch" scheme.

Gambling on internet money is not an investment, faggot.

Also, those v-moda headphones are great. You should get the wireless ones.

>try to get hired at a coffee shop one time
>didn't happen
>walk into there a few months later
>girl behind the counter has cutting scars all over her thighs, not even trying to hide it
>the cutter is a more viable employee than I am

at least the cutter makes her feel something.

tired of seeing all the red in this market, I think that if more anons cut themselves we will reach capitulation.

is it painless?

No but it takes btc so by the time you need it you wont be able to afford it

nice dubs
Actually I'm 24 years old. I have literally lost everything. I bought into Request network at 40 cents. I fell for the Hodl meme.

I dont want to die. what if the market goes up

Pic related

Attached: Blank+_479ef1439fd3069809712761569d2f6f.jpg (420x309, 24K)

Attention seeking faggot, I bet you're trans too

Why the fuck do people cut themselves. I swear cutters are the most pathetic fucking losers.

Just fucking KYS already retard.

If only you knew

Attached: download.png (205x246, 10K)

Reasons to cut yourself:

>get used to seeing red in a bear market
>blood sacrifice for crypto gains
>it encourages depression
>it can start capitulation
>it's more original than a wojak

I love the bear market though. Bears are fucking based and redcandlepilled.

>Reasons to cut yourself:

Getting attention on an anonymous anime image board

man i remember this guy who worked the counter at a cornershop near my uni, had this dead look in his eyes like he had saw the abyss or some shit (insert quote from Nietzche about staring into the void) was a young guy so i thought maybe he had been an addict, maybe he was just an edge lord or maybe he was just fed up with all the constant stream of young optimistic uni students entering his shop etc, anyways he wasnt always that way, sometimes it even seemed he was a little happy but it was always tinged with this pervasive sense of sadness, like a clown who is frowning but has a painted smile. Then i saw the scar on his inner arm. Holy fuck. starting from the wrist straight up the arm all the way up to the elbow, i dont know if because of the tension present in the arm the skin and fat automatically unfolds once its been cut through, like cutting through a cushion and all the padding comes out with it, but that scar looked exactly like that, it wasnt just some thin wispy line it was like his whole arm had exploded.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=OkDyPagwGe0

angsty 12 year olds cut deeper than u faggit, those are scratches or just lipstick smears you homo

Just hold link man what the actual fuck...

Link is pretty much the only project worth gambling on right now. The next bull run of 2020 will be a bunch of ICO's starting up trying to hype their project by using buzzwords like "decentralized oracles"...
2013 bull run was hyped due to the "Universal Currency" Meme. 2017 bull run was hyped due to the "Smart contract" meme. 2020-2022 will be hyped by the "oracle" meme.

And if chainlink can do what it predicts it will. That project will be the ETH of all the oracle projects....

Screencap this...

Attached: 1543399826886.jpg (1500x1500, 1.36M)

>posts a month old picture

Cut deeper faggot.

>posts a pic timestamped from last month
you're not fooling anyone m8, fuck off