Follow the institutional money and get rich

This is literally the easiest way to make money in highly manipulated markets such as crypto. Institutions know the best market makers and with which coins they work with. They don't care about the tech that much, they care about shit PUMPING. That's why you should too.

Last two months I was observing which coins have manipulation and accumulation patterns to evaluate whether they are primed for a pump. Also I checked upcoming projects that are backed by serious investors. All these allowed me to come up with a list of projects that are probably to make an unreasonable return on investment when the next bull run starts.

Manipulation - LINK. Just take a look at its inorganic price action the defies all the "laws" of the cryptosphere. Don't get me wrong, it is a good project and has awesome tech, but it also has very strong market makers behind it.

Accumulation - Monero. After autistically observing XMR charts I can conclude that it is being accumulated hard at low prices. Why? Who the fuck knows

Upcoming - Resistance. Got that word from my shadow pool contact. Basically a future fully private DEX that will be targeted at normans using fags like Balina and McAffee. Probably gonna pump

If you accumulate some of these and also some projects that have similar patterns and features, you can retire in 5 years. Just be a smart shrimp in this crypto ocean and follow the smart money.

If you know about any more projects with similar patterns and are ready to share, please be my guest

Attached: 1432729415419.jpg (317x432, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocalibur.com/resistance-ico-review/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ZK-SNARKS

Theta

it's quite amazing how certain images have near 100% correlation with extremely dumb opinions. this suit pepe smoking (probably because the watch and suit and face expression implies wealth in the head of low-class morons, even when it's a goddamn pepe), that one pepe with the red shirt giving the finger, some screencaps of specific TV show actors... forget about chasing shitcoins, there's more potential in breaking the code of what makes retards tick (advertising)

XMR is OG and will have a place in future
Fuck Link
Dunno what Resistance even is

Anything that is going to get PUMP! We need a bull market back in 2019. Watch out Institutional money will slaughter the inexperienced traders! Stay Fucking weird because these smugs in suit will never understand Jow Forums lingo

Attached: shitcoinpepenew-300x300-1.png (300x300, 92K)

And what about this apu?

Attached: 1543896470479.jpg (750x747, 67K)

Don't forget ETHA

Link fell 89% and has been in a bear market with the rest of crypto for all of 2018. That’s a greater crash from the ath than bitcoin. This isn’t inorganic price action. Its expected.

it looks depressed

I not buying your bags faggot.

Link has robbed /biz of its thinking power. They can't look away from Link.

Resistance is a full DEX, basically Tor anonymity + Atomic Swaps + zk-Snarks for Privacy.

Ivan on Tech is behind it and heard they have Zcash advisor Alexander Peslyak as well with them plus product ready.

That's all I know, no I won't invest however. I will scoop depending on price action.

Blablabla see your alts at zero

lmao you are welcome not to. It's not like biz could make a dent in Link or Monero price action

Aergo has news coming.

xmr will be like the next bitcoin in the future.

link is questionable, has some fundamentals but yet to see any working tech...

He's taking about when it clearly pumped from 18 cents to 60 cents from July to September, while still being a bear market.

Whales were collecting while it was dirt cheap..

i thought this was done by a bunch of neets buying at ico?

>Balina and McAffee
And your entire blog spot went to zero just like that

Resistance is a horrible or a brilliant name, it is impossible to Google due to all the TA articles out there.

Any ideas on where/how it can be obtained?

I can't find any groups on resistance? it's a very commonly used word

>it's a very commonly used word
All I could find was:
cryptocalibur.com/resistance-ico-review/

XCM - Exchange
X8C - Stable coin
BAX - Banking

why? These are the normie magnets

ResDEX will be stronk, but crypto exchange/infrastructure plays nearly always are. Even fucking Switcheo provided ICO investors with a great ROI.