Bitmain airdrops bitcoin ..what?

tfw poorfag nocoiner
tfw not secure enough to know how to buy btc to send..
go check the fb page out might be some scam dunno
i you feel like i helped you and deserve something for it maybe you could help me and send some of what you got for free

Attached: bitmain.png (1920x1080, 250K)

how new are you?

fucking killyourself

That’s a scam user

Suck my dick then swallow the cum

Just received 2 BTC. Thanks OP, I'll send you 1BTC in gratitude. Just send me 0.1BTC for postage and I'll send it right through.

it's not a scam, they just do it for limited time, you should hurry or you'll miss it

>partnership with Bitcoin

You deserve to lose your money

fucking sub 100 iq nigger... people like you op are why we have to suffer spammers on here

make sure you send 0.4 btc for optimum results

Everyone who says it's scam apparently haven't tried it... it's official Bitmain facebook and it's legit

Also Elon Musk provides delivery. Your 2 BTC will be delivered in SpaceX rocket.

>just hurry

I think you meant "just curry" my dear good sir, is that correct dear sir?

nope. I meant just hurry, user. If you hurry you could send 0.4 btc, receive 4 btc, send it to 10 wallets, receive 40 btc, then 400 btc and then you are rich. DO IT BEFORE THEY TAKE THIS DOWN.

Posted it to get reassurance it a scam cuz it seem like the original bitmain page and i dont want to feel like i missed out cuz i've beem wagecucking for 5 years and 2btc is more that what i have
if it turn out to be true maybe some nice user sends me something i mean it would feel good just knowing i help but money is aways nice

based wc3 in 2018 watcher
seen moon vs foggy a few days ago? foggy was so epic in game 3

this, but swallow the cum for really, kek

WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUKING NIGGER I SENT 1 BTC TO THIS ADRESS AND DIDNT RECIVE ANYTHIN!!!!!!

HOW CAN I GET MY MONEY BACK!!!!

DID YOU MOTHER FUCKER JUST CHEAT ME!!!

they said maximum is 0.4 btc user, try to send 0.4 btc

nah but im gonna check it out before i got to bed this morning

hey i said it might be a scam also why would you send 1 when they ask for 0.2
dunno why i`m replying cuz you either dont know how to read or are just shitposting but whatever

this

Wow, it actually works! They did the needfull!

post proof

please stop, we have enough retards around here

How can I make people to send me their bitcoin, anons?

kek

send me 0.1 btc and ill send you 1 btc

but you must act quickly

Thank you. I'll copy & paste your text.