One cent

>one cent

Holy shit it's going to fucking zero isn't it

Attached: Quantstamp.jpg (400x400, 5K)

Always do the opposite. ... .....

I'm buying it all at 1c. If it goes up to 2c I'll have doubled my money overnight.

cant go lower than 1c

One of the worst cash grabs I've seen in 2017.

There's absolutely no reason to circulate a token for what they claim to do.

Not only that, but these faggots audited and cleared some shitcoins that were later compromised.

it can

Attached: lmao.jpg (204x202, 12K)

Don't worry there's always half a cent. Still hope op!

I havent read qsp white paper but from what I got from biz it seems like a solid project no?

Yeah. Don't listen to these assholes...
Despite the issue they had last year with the sudden change of whitepaper it really is a solid project.
Best buy some(not too much) as suicide prevention bag.

IIRC they accepted Ethereum as payment for performing audits, thereby rendering their own token redundant.

No. Worst tokenomics I have ever seen. Not an outright scam, but absolutely no incentive to hold the token.

Only for the manual audits you cocksucker EVERY automatic audit(protocol based) will use THEIR token.
Yes that will be implemented in 2019..

>automatic audit
science fiction. you're retarded if anybody will trust this with their money.

...Are you touched?

> 15.74 BTC volume

Yeah, the point of audit is assurance why would you automate that shit?

Holy fuck you guys are tards.

Pls no bully. Spoonfed me why automatic audit is good?

I bought this when it first hit binance, then they came out with proof of care or some shit where you had to hold the coin for 6 months to get the payout from the audits. 6 fucking months? Thats when I realized these are just college age guys running some project.

Also they audited some coins that later had problems and were hacked or something.

Also they audit ERC-20. Nobody gives a shit about ERC-20 tokens now that they were just cash grabs for ICOS in 2017.

This project has 0 appeal at this point and you're just asking to get dumped on by these devs and Richard Ma if you hold the coin.

Would buy their shares. Just as I would buy neo and rjpple shares. Unfortunately these are coins which exists to fund the companies behind them just as qsp is a donation token.

If you like the company just send some eth to the contract adress or whatever.

sure it will