Eth is incredibly undervalued

If there were any coin that was gonna moon I think itll be ETH
Its down 94% from its all time high, whereas BTC is only down 80%
Once btc eventually recovers which it will (whenever that will be) you can probably get a 10x on your investment at the very least.

Attached: 52522197-A312-44EE-A8AA-1E22877344CB.jpg (832x690, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lAJkDrBCA6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm with you user

>once it eventually recovers
>thinks there will be a recovery

I agree but hoping it drops lower

The problem with saying a coin is undervalued is that they work just as good whether the price is 1 cent or 10000 dollars.

desu if you dont think it will youre kind of fucking retarded
All crypto price is just based off how much money is in the markey, saying it wont recover is the same as saying crypto will fall out of usage which is also retarded. The technology clearly fills a need that people have and the 50 billion market cap is evidence of that.

ETH is unironically dying. Can’t scale and can’t be updated as all software needs to be at times. Whether you bought 1 at $800 or 10 at $80, zero is still a 100% loss. Stay the fuck away from ETH and anything that relies on this piece of shit.

I agree but the recovery isn't in sight yet so I wouldn't accumulate too heavily. Buy steadily and up the amounts if we go lower.

Correct, but due to the amount of attention/development it has had, its' current marketcap doesn't reflect this.

>saying stocks of coke are undervalued is retarded because it tatstes the same at every price
Autistic

>Can't scale
Can't scale YET. Irrelevant from a speculation POV anyway, because people will buy if there's a bullmarket.

I said COINS not COKE you fucking retard

The only crypto that truly fills any needs right now are BTC and XMR. Other “fast” currency coins like LTC and XRP have their places, too. The rest only fill a need for speculation and the valuation of the market is way too high and represents maybe $5 billion of actual money that’s been put into it. Crypto fills a need, but you don’t need thousands of shitcoins like ETH to serve that need.

Not autism, you're thinking of retardation.

Price is a reflection of network security.

> needs right now
Needs right now are met fine with current infrastructure (banks etc).
We are here for the needs of the future. SONM is a good one. Put all the miners to work hosting value creating datacenters.
Literally hundreds of viable projects, however.

XMR definitely fills a need but is such a precarious investment due to the higher chance of being regulated. If it's banned from high-volume exchanges, the price is fucked.

Based shitposter.

There won’t be a bull market without a catalyst that brings in new “investors.” When they come, they’re not going to want to buy yesterday’s failed technology anymore than people getting on the internet for the first time in 1996 went out and bought old Commodore 64s. ETH is the Commodore 64 of crypto.

>saying the crypto market will never recover is fucking retarded

The current state of biz

Attached: 100bitcoin.jpg (674x674, 31K)

>not understanding it was an analogy
user have you been taking your meds

ETH maximalist here.

I wish it would go down to $10 again. Would go in with all my life savings.

Hardware shares almost none of the qualities of sofware. Hardware cannot be updated easily.

>muh needs of the future
>hundreds of good projects in crypto

You are getting scammed so fucking hard and you don’t even know it, user. You know that over 90% of crypto are pure scams, right? I bet you have a big bag of SKY.

Ethereum has the highest number of developers of any crypto project, so the current state of it is irrelevant. As long as they continue to work on it and the "brand" stays around, it will moon if there is another bullrun.

And neither can ETH, brainlet. That’s why it’s got no future. You can’t just push updates through the ETH blockchain.

Remember the flippening? The conceit!

Attached: Clipboard01.png (2610x1151, 216K)

Basically this In this market investors don't really give fuckall about performance. Its all just name recognition at the moment because all coins perform the same at this level of implementation. When btc eventually recovers, eth unless it experiences internal issues, will rise alongside btc and it will be proportionally higher

>over 90% of crypto are pure scams
You and I see things very differently.
What's the difference between a failed endeavor and a scam? Sincerity? Regulation?
Every startup has a huge chance of failing. It does not mean we should stop creating startups. It means we should not be fucking pussies scared of getting an F on our report cards.
We are all going to die, probably painfully, anyway. Unless of course, one of our 'scams' leads to a singularity event. Look into AGI

This is bullshit. Fucking Holo hs more developers right now than ETH. People assume that ETH has some massive first mover advantage, but it just doesn’t. Nobody wants to fucking waste his time to learn Solidity to work on the unshakable and immutable (read: unable to be updated) ETH network when there are better options that provide the same basic shit but better.

>Eth is incredibly undervalued
No it's not. Ethereum is purely a gas shitcoin, just because it's oversold doesn't mean it's undervalued. There is only a few stupid dapps running + transfer fees put it probably around $7-$15
If it wasn't correlated with btc I would be shorting it even know, but knowing that bitcoin's pump will also pump this shitcoin prevents me from doing so

Attached: image.jpg (740x431, 55K)

I would say the literal exit scams where developers take the ICO money and run with little actual development are pretty good indicators of a scam and crypto is rife with those. Starting a project and marketing the fuck out of it with empty promises while doing almost no development besides manipulating the github to create the appearance of work... that’s a scam, user. If you think it’s ok to hand your money over to scammers because “I’m going to die someday,” then that’s your choice.

What you described is not 90% of the market. It is a very small minority. I was in PRL as Bruno exit scammed. The OPQ devs rushed in to try and restore value.
You sit on the sidelines building strawmen while we build. Useless.

In this market “investors” are fleeing in droves. That’s why we have crashed down 90% from then ATH in about 7 months—this isn’t just a “bear market,” it’s a full on collapses.

You don’t get it... we’re still hung over from Q4 2017, when dumb money was being thrown at anything with “blockchain” in the name because everyone who missed out on BTC wanted “the next Bitcoin.” Crypto will survive, but those days are not coming back because those investors all got fucked hard. People aren’t going to line up to repeat old mistakes verbatim and ETH was the biggest mistake.

While you burn, user. While you burn. How you like those 90% losses? You sound like the poorfags who work for minimum wage and then go blow it all on lottery tickets so they can have a shot at a singularity. The psychology is the same. I own small amounts of a couple of coins myself, but I’m staying the fuck away from ETH. If you think alts will rise with BTC when it rebounds, there are far better projects to be in, but they are very rare.

>Ethereum has the highest number of developers of any crypto project,
yea they have more developers than users
reminds me of all the personal trainers in gyms, there is more of those fuckers than actual customers. They will soon start coaching eachother just like devs will create fake usage for their stupid dapps
muh 'blockchain, not crypto!'
lmao

>right now
70 IQ. Literally can't understand solid hypothetical use cases.

>90% losses
Very few of my buyins are here. Some are. I'm only moving fiat in until we flip the economy.
Also, please learn about the technological singularity. It is very different than winning the lottery. Imaging 10 Nobel prize winning papers being released every month, from curated ML generated papers.
Then imagine the curation being automated.

>This is bullshit.
Show me the figures then.

those bags sound heavy
anyone who's ever coded more than hello world scoffs at the notion of "nobody wants to learn solidity". it's a javascript/python hybrid, takes a few hours to get and a couple weeks to integrate fully
this whole attitude is like gamers who endlessly argue about game engines. i wish i could understand what's the thought process seemingly so universal to brainlets that makes them believe the tool, and not the craftsman, is what matters. is it a way of coping with their own mediocrity, through the assumption the right item can fix everything that's wrong with them, and if only they had it, they too would be rich/famous/successful?
truly perplexing tb h. but tangent aside, solidity does the job for non-pajeets. just write in vyper or whatever if you really have a broom up your ass

07 IQ. Literally thinks a hypothetical use case matters when it’s not adopted in the real world and relies on a series of other hypothetical use cases to also be adopted. Does not understand probability.

Brainlet.jpg

Er, yeah they can and do.

youtube.com/watch?v=lAJkDrBCA6k

BTC needs a bottom first

But why is it undervalued for s shitty meme coin??

What need does ETH fill?

So in that big rant, you explain that people can learn Solidity but at no point do you even try to prove that anyone wants to learn it or address the issue with ETH being unable to be updated. You autists fell for a meme. Can’t you see that?

>ETH unable to be updated

What is a hard fork? ETH has been updated about 3 times. Update 4 is happening in January. Why are you such a moron?

If you think internet money is equivalent to stocks in a large company, you literally don’t understand what stocks are.

With EOS so cheap theyll loose quite afew devs IMO. Solidity is pleb tier

This

Everything that BTC does at 50x the speed and more like:
fast immutable money
asset creation
onboarding for multiple uses
dapps
more decentralized PoW

I get justed so hard by eth. Bought at $1000

Attached: 1507324440163.png (772x804, 414K)

>BTC and XMR

Nah. pic related does what both of those coins do

Attached: images (3).jpg (344x146, 9K)

Ethereum will be a household name like google, whether you like to admit it or not. If you can't see the obvious, well I can't help you.

That is my gut instinct as well. Or it would be if Vitalik wasn't so weird.

>Other “fast” currency coins like LTC and XRP have their places, too.
2016 garbage. Nano is faster than both.
Only coins you want right now are BTC, ETH, LINK, XMR, NANO. Everything else is just an inferior copy of those coins.

what will moon first ETH or LINK?

Attached: download (13).jpg (234x215, 8K)

Meh, tesla was a weird fuck but his ideas were implemented in a mass scale. Look at steve jobs as well, a complete sociopathic asshole. It doesnt matter if it's an autist or a psychopath, what matters is the innovation/ideas they bring. Who uses google products because of the creators, or amazon? people just want a product that works well, ethereum will be huge as fuck.

Holo has more devs than eth?

You deluded fucking pajeet

Tell me about it dude, obviously he doesn't have a source for that bullshit claim

You have no idea how masses work do you. People always repeat patterns and do the same shit. If they see an opportunity in ethereum, they'll jump back in again. Why do you think the stock market is still running after people got assfucked before?

You're overestimating normies. They hardly know what blockchain is let alone understand why eth sucks.

ETH doesn’t suck though. It’s literally 10 times better than the next best crypto

>but knowing that bitcoin's pump will also pump this shitcoin prevents me from doing so
That’s exactly what im saying you mouth breathing fuck
Im talking about potential market value, not its ability as a coin.

how many ETH to stake in casper? simple question for the prudent budget conscious investor. but no...moneyskeleton and devs dont believe in money. it'll somehow all work out in the end after anyone on the outside has lost their shirt. except for skeleton and company. please give them your money for sharting. no one is even close to their sharting levels.

Attached: 1512506017517.png (900x729, 129K)

Stay poor

>Eth is incredibly undervalued

I heard the same thing on Jow Forums at $500.

>it's worth less than half of it was a few months ago, it's a steal!

Here is a quick lesson for you: something being artificially hyperinflated in the past doesn't mean it's undervalued now. Logic tells us that if it keeps dropping consistently, it is still overvalued, as is the rest of the market. Of course, most bizlings still don't realize what Tether and bot trading did to the market, which is why dumb people will still keep buying on the way down until it hits rock bottom. And you have bag holders like OP trying to shill you their bags because they were some of those dumb people.

*sips*

Dumb zoomers. If you didn't play Quake in the 90s, you are too young to be investing. Mining might have been a different story, but...

Attached: 1535600047050.jpg (3024x4032, 2.38M)

Isn't it 32?

Absolute state

I bought ETH at $1000

Attached: 1535066687327.jpg (1605x655, 190K)

>Imagine being this dumb
I guarantee you're a NANO holder

Never put LINK and NANO in the same sentence. It's extremely disrespectful to Sergey.

I don't think ETH has much value, because I don't know what I'm supposed to do with it?

are you me?
i held all the way from the top and the only thing that bums me is being a jobless bum who can't reasonably throw more fiat at it. if we go to $10 i'm getting 1k ETH

dogecoin would like to have a word with you

I gambled almost 30ETH on etherflip whenever they were worth 500 bucks. I was livin large then....i miss those days now im stuck eating ramen again.

If it goes to 10 itll never dip to that price again. It will not hit 10 though.

>it's undervalued
>would invest my life savings at $10

it's going back. all the way back.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-11 at 10.11.33 PM.png (1181x475, 116K)

>>Undervalued

Attached: Doh9CRMU4AI-Xy4.jpg (1068x1011, 117K)