What the FUCK biz?!?!

You motherfucker's told me to buy Coss back in January when it was at it's ATH ($2.70) so I did. Then you said it was a scam so I sold it all for a major loss. Now you pieces of shit are telling me Coss is legit again after their upgrades? This fucking thing is like $0.05 now but you dicks convinced me to gamble my money away so I can't even buy much back. FUCK YOU BIZ! HOPE YOU ALL DIE IN A GREASE FIRE!

Attached: 1507183920486.png (932x423, 76K)

Sorry about that folks.
I think I owe you a cuban sandwich.

COSS is very legit now. As in, top 5 exchange legit. See you there.

Don't ever listen to anything anyone says

>listen to stupid advice from strangers
>others are at fault

You sold after all the talk about COSS exit scamming instead of waiting for like another day? Christ.

chink overlords > nords

absolutely zero reason for coss to exist.

How about being paid to use the exchange

No, I sold a month ago because every coss post on /biz painted them as a pajeet scam exchange. I bought in January and from February until earlier this week every coss post on Jow Forums was getting hammered. Then coss does some maintenance and now all of Jow Forums is back onboard? Fuck off biz!

COSSmonaut here. Average buy price for me is about 6 cents that I've been slowly accumulating over the past few months. Will continue to buy more until it moons

Attached: A537A20A-F575-405F-9F30-B8A9B7449F04.png (750x1334, 319K)

They got rid of their entire staff of shitty Romanian developers and formed a team that's actually competent. If they kept those Romanians then no way would I buy in

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

it's the sleeping giant of crypto - a (legit) exchange that pays dividends in whatever crypto and has amazing fees for bot traders. buy a bag and get on board

They all moved to BCIO, Opie.

What are expectations for this in the next 1-2 years? I bought a 10k bag.

>you guys told
one bitch told you maybe 2 or 3 niggers told you
stop thinking that biz is one guy you turbo nigger

>bought in January

there is your mistake

Stop making the same damn shill thread every 12 hours. No one cares about this gay coss shit

I do :D

>buying a coin literally ran by a guy who previously ran a ponzi scheme
>chad

Attached: 1544462899796.png (2018x1126, 2.42M)

top kek

Based and COSSpilled

>every coss post on Jow Forums painted them as a pajeet scam exchange
They used to be pajeet Romanians, but they fired their entire staff and hired people that are actually competent about six months ago

Just bought 20k yesterday

if you are dumb enouth to trust us you deserve every advice we give you

lmao
stay poor JGC

Attached: 1505349684733.jpg (1411x901, 493K)