CHAINLINK USE CASES:

CHAINLINK USE CASES:

what are some use cases for Chainlink? here are some good ones i know

>insurance payments will be activated upon the nessecary event happening
>departments like those that process payments etc, will be automated

Attached: chainlink.png (278x276, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.goodaudience.com/the-four-biggest-use-cases-for-chainlink-a0245bd07b66
dailyhodl.com/2018/12/10/facebook-reveals-ultimate-goal-for-crypto-and-blockchain-technology/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Smartcontracts will happen, decentralized API info is required. Link provides that. Additionally, the entire reward system is genius. I pay attention to people like Ari Juels and Gavin Wood. I also pay attention to the top wallets who have increased, not decreased. If they start unloading bags I will have concern, but it isn't going to happen. Feeling comfy with my stack, then again my expectations were not get rich in a year.

blog.goodaudience.com/the-four-biggest-use-cases-for-chainlink-a0245bd07b66

Here's your spoonfeed. Pretty long, don't read it.

Why would anyone want their insurance paid in shitcoins

they won't. they will be paid in $. The node operators will get paid in link.

>no crypto is being used after 10 years
>my erc shittoken will rule the world
you guys are so fucking dumb. Seriously gas yourself.

you can pay for a taxi with LINK instead of dollars

If you're paid in dollars then why bother with this crap? Also how would that work? Crypto can't transfer dollars.

stinky linkies always

thx user, will look at it

itt: things you don't understand

>events that literally need zero help to be executed perfectly require a shitcoin

shills, you are too obvious when you use the same copypasta in every LINK-related thread.

>What exactly is so special about chain link when other companies seem to be investing in their own private blockchain technology instead?
That's exactly what is so special about Chainlink. It's a general tool that connects blockchains to non-blockchain data in a unique way that makes it "trustless". So one of the great strengths of Chainlink is that, even if all those big companies release their own blockchain projects and blow out all the existing coins and tokens, Chainlink is still a necessary tool. As long as there are blockchains in use, Chainlink is useful. That alone makes it an excellent hedge against whatever direction the market decides to go.

>salaries can be paid by the day, hour, or even minute rather than every 2 weeks.

The only reason crypto isn’t being used is because chainlink is necessary for all these use cases

Jesus Christ how new are you?

Zero help?
You don’t think this shit requires employees, entire teams and departments of wageslaves will be made obselete by smart contracts.

deluded retard

I can’t stand to see chainlink hover around 21 cents like this, like a wounded animal. Someone please take it out of its misery...

Attached: 0A4174B8-3E4B-4F68-95AF-AFEF6CB6C621.png (750x1334, 330K)

Here is everything you will need: blog.goodaudience.com/the-four-biggest-use-cases-for-chainlink-a0245bd07b66

Here's a thought that I was having last night. I like digital receipts. Many big stores have this option but it's only because they have a "rewards" program that you have to log into. A centralized database that begs to be hacked into.

I want automatic digital receipts that are sent to an email of my choosing, but I do not want the companies to have access to that info.
This is not currently possible, but I believe that chainlink will make it so when combined with open banking API and the new ISO standard that's about to drop. Chainlink "links" the store's account and my payment method to a smart contract. The store automatically sends a receipt to the smart contract which forwards it to my email address. Self executing and secure.

No, but a smart contract that connects to off-chain data can, moron.

This whole space aims to make smartcontracts the standard form of agreement for securites, derivatives, prediction markets, insurance, trade finance.

Oracles bridge real world data to these smartcontracts. So the question is not really about what are some use cases. The question is how big do you think Smartcontracts will be in the near future because Chainlink is synonymous with smartcontracts. They work together. Smartcontracts cannot evolve without LINK.

Based usecase. Securely and redundantly store your personal data in TEE's in a way that can interact with smart contracts without revealing the details of your data to anyone but the code of the smsrt contract. Infinite possibilities.

>decentralized API info is required. Link provides that.
Again, what's to stop them from building their own?
>dailyhodl.com/2018/12/10/facebook-reveals-ultimate-goal-for-crypto-and-blockchain-technology/
Why shouldn't I just ride or die with facebook's 2billion users and probably infinite R&D? WHY IS THIS SPECIFIC BLOCK CHAIN AVENUE IMPORTANT
YOU TELL ME Jow Forums

That's exactly what is so special about Chainlink. It's a general tool that connects blockchains to non-blockchain data in a unique way that makes it "trustless". So one of the great strengths of Chainlink is that, even if all those big companies release their own blockchain projects and blow out all the existing coins and tokens, Chainlink is still a necessary tool. As long as there are blockchains in use, Chainlink is useful. That alone makes it an excellent hedge against whatever direction the market decides to go.

Anyone besides this scripted bot response? That'd be koo.

Attached: 185382384328349.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Is this bait? Instead of claiming "muh bots" why don't you actually read the fucking response that directly answers your concerns and use your goddamn brain to extrapolate the info.

Then again, you did link to a dailyhodl.com article about facebook so maybe you are just a goddamn simpleton.

Why are people copy/pasting responses from yesterdays threads VERBATIM?

One actual use case - making a Russian philosophy major rich from you buying shitbags of an ERC20 token

You do know that Evan Chang is head of Facebook's block chain division and is one of their top engineers and also works for chainlink, right?

Attached: 1534207387903.jpg (1152x6352, 1.29M)

Copy pasta is a memetic method of distributing information. Just because it was copied from a different thread doesn't make the information any less relevant. Why reinvent the wheel?