What the fuck happened to Coinbase...

What the fuck happened to Coinbase? How did they go from being cautious about not looking dumb as their fiat gateway to all of a sudden being another shitcoin exchange?

They are listing LRC Loopring. Loopring literally has 0 value and even confirmed with one of the devs here. They actually aren't even going to use LRC coin anymore lmao. Why would you list a coin where if you did 2 minutes of research you would see that it is literally not going to be used.

reddit.com/r/loopringorg/comments/9hplp3/loopring_founder_daniel_wang_ama_on_oct_7th_2018/e7bgba7

KNC? Nobody uses Kybers Dex at all. That coin has 0 value. NEO has been dumped for ONT. It is overpriced and centralized and not being used. Even insiders confirmed that they just dumped and cashed out.

STORJ? Has literally no volume. So why would you list a shitcoin like that with 0 volume if they idea was to list shitcoins to earn from trading fees.

I'm trying to understand the impetus for this decision but it is just stupid. If it is for fees, most of these coins have no volume and the crypto market doesn't consider them "long term holds" like they would maybe BTC, ETH, or LTC.

If they want to make money from fees, why not just stick to top 10 or so on CMC?!

Attached: Coinbase wtf.png (1600x1033, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

beincrypto.com/questionable-coinbase-listing-process-reveals-digital-currency-group-connection/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The more coins they add a fiat on/off ramp for, the more normies see the various uses for crypto. The easier they make it for everyone the more money that comes pouring in

>Coinbase
>still no Monero
>not going to make it

they need liquidity
they're desperate i think and this is a bad sign

They have to make up for the tremendous losses on stored funds somehow user. More trading volume with more pairs = more revenue.

they got the word from the SEC

I think they are exploring those, not actually listing. If they do any investigating on garbage like NEO, STORJ, Loopring, they will arrive at the same conclusions.

I have to believe this is some 4D chess. It couldn't be as stupid as it looks. Any of my normie friends ever asked about crypto I used to tell them coinbase is the safe choice. Not any more.

This. They are now riding the VC bullet train and pressured to make the charts go up and to the right. They are looking for any way to demonstrate growth.

>they need liquidity
surely they're still cash rich from last year?

They had to close down their institutional index fund or w/e its called. They need volume and they need some way to eat dominance from other exchanges.

The best way to eat market share is by expanding as crypto is relatively small

if people have been cashin out since the bubble popped then i doubt they have that much lreal liquidity
plus insiders in there probably sucked as much as possible
here's the crazy part, someone like Dan Larimer had over 14 billions worth of EOS at some point in June
someone like him can drain CB out of liquidity
now add few more whales and no way CB can cash everybody out
predicted this earlier this year, we haven't come near capitulation yet, the worst is yet to come

the post all those other shitcoins so that they don't maker it too obvious in what you should look out for...one hint would be to check on what panel the CEO of coinbase was with

wink wink...chainlink

to be fair, compared to other exchanges they're about the only place that manages cold storage properly. i know that's not saying much, but for normies it's a godsend. normies can't manage their own keys

Checked

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

CHECKED

jesus christ chinkstink spam is so fucking embarrassing.

Yeah but why even mention "exploring" shitcoins with no volume?

>They are listing LRC Loopring
did you read the article?
they said the MIGHT add SOME of those coins

they never said the WOULD add ALL of those coins

fucking retards, it's just free advertising from bagholders

>i frequently confuse an exchange with a bank

Yes I read the article you dumb faggot but why the fuck would you openly go out and say we are exploring adding all these shitcoins. Somebody had to make the decision to say hey we should fucking write an article saying all these shitcoins are on our radar.

If they come to the conclusion that LRC, STORJ and other shitcoins are not good enough for listing, then why even mention it in an article? We would just be like "uh ok, thanks for letting us know you explored but didn't care?" That would be fucking retarded to mention you are exploring a shitcoin only to not consider it. Might as well just not tell us.

We all know they MIGHT add coins you dumb faggot, but there is more to it than that.

it is a bank faggot and one of the few exchanges in the world that you can actually CASH OUT from

This is actually a huge bullflag, we're about to see something massive in the next month or two

so you would talk about it

free publicity
retard, I stated that in the first comment

if people have been cashing out since the bubble popped, that still leaves coinbase holding a lot of money. eg, punter buys btc at $20k, sells at say, $6k. coinbase gets to keep $14k, right? same thing is going on now with eth. $1400 at the high, now it's being run down to nothing. coinbase sold a lot of that too.

Nepotism faggot. Silbert and the digital currency group.

beincrypto.com/questionable-coinbase-listing-process-reveals-digital-currency-group-connection/

what a retard. for every buy there is a sell. they cant run out of liquidity idiot.

wow, this is why we're nowhere near the bottom if we have idiots like this faggot

I didn't know coinbase had neo. Am I missing something here? You can't buy neo there yet

oh look, it's the classic larp as a retard for epic internet trollz points. get a hobby faggot

EVERY
TIME

>what happened to coinbase?

let me fill you in on how they are going to be more than irrelevant starting late 2019 and definitely by 2020.... it's something called FiatRelay - and once chainlink mainnet arrives ANY exchange will be able to accept ANY form of fiat as payment for ANY crypto pair. thats the power and why chainlink is so important. no one will need to buy ETH or BTC from a fiat gateway like Coinbase anymore. they will be able to directly buy whatever crypto on Binance and many others. Coinbase will die off as Binance becomes the one stop shop to both cash out into fiat and buy crypto with fiat.

ITS OVER FOR COINBASE

>Binance
>Cashin out
Wow, the absolute state

Fact is Coinbase waited WAY too long with listing XRP. No one uses their exchange anymore, they made themselves obsolete.

Now they list a ton of shitcoins including XRP but it's too late.

Everyone left, for good reason. An old grudge between Brian and Brad has made the Binance CEO chink the top of the bill.

I use Coinbase. It's really cheap. Lowest fees ever.

This is unironically very bullish for crypto in general. Giving normies the ability to buy all these scamcoins as easily as penny stocks, without having to transfer between exchanges.

What all of you faggots are forgetting is Coinbases ultimate goal.

They want to give normies acceses to the UTILITY of crypto and decentralized applications. With dApps getting actually usage, adoption and speculation will come. They dont want to list hyped shitcoins.

Thats means only finished products that users can ACTUALLY USE will be listed on Coinbase.
So LINK wont be on CB before main net.

Pack your things and come back in 2020.

Yeah this is one of the best things for crypto imo

>hu s BEN GOLUB?
STORJ will be king 5 yrs from now scrn cap ds faggot

Nobody wanted xrp on coinbase that's just spam from bagholders coping.

Lol how is that bullish? It will go down not up. We are 100% bear market and falling