Ethereum will flip bitcoin in 2019

Ethereum will flip bitcoin in 2019

Attached: AD96BCF5-D3FD-49C8-84FF-0AD7FEBF3022.png (500x580, 251K)

nigger nothing will flip btc, btc is king. that's like saying verge is going to flip btc. kys.

Screenshotted for later

verge is going to flip btc after it has been flipped by eth.

OP forgot that the only reason ETH gained as much value as it did in the first place was because of the ICO bubble craze

Enjoy your ecosystem where billions of dollars worth of ETH is allocated into the hands hands of literal pajeet scammers who had no intention of ever making a real project in the first place

ETH works the same whether it's $10 or $1,000 - poorly

okay. guy.

I'm gonna flip your mom

yeah i also think this because ETH>some useless shitcoin

it could happen but it's doubtful it will happen

>Ethereum will flip bitcoin in 2019
>MUH THE FLIPPINING

>the only reason that ETH took off was the fact that it facilitated an entirely novel trustless system of finance and revolutionised capital fundraising

Stay poor I guess.

I unironically believe this will happen. I don't know about next year though.

The same can be said about any crypto.

xrp will flip btc in 3 months time you mongoloid

Tether will flip Bitcoin

This will never happen. ETH is best used when the price is low.

Nah. Eth is garbage

Stay
Poor
And mad

If you look at what ETH can actually do there's no way it's worth double digits. Other than IDEX I have no real reason to use it.

>other than this particular dapp I find myself constantly using I have no real reason to use it

and link will flip eth in 2019

No

BSV will be renamed as Bitcoin and the current btc core will die off in 2019. Screencap this

Bsv is a trap that you fell in to

I dont even hold it

Cool story bro

Pajeets will flip btc with their shit

Then why post Do you not believe your own words?

I don't know about flipping BTC, but I'm very confident we will reach at least $10,000 per ETH during the next bull run.

I literally have no money to invest

this
it's late 2018 and people still think that fucking number of transactions per second or thousand different features matter.
>muh blockchain
blockchain's only real use case is decentralized money, that's it, and bitcoin is the most secure, decentralized and has the soundest monetary properties. no on gives a fucking about your decentralized super computers or fast shitcoins, thye are all insecure and largely centralized, often pretty much controlled by some cult leaeders.

Literal brainlet post

i agree OP
just came from the future with a snapshot of the flippening

ETH $30
BTC $27

>ETH works the same whether it's $10 or $1,000 - poorly
Value comes from staking. Current prices are speculation on adoption after PoS (and sharding).
>blockchain's only real use case is decentralized money
No, everything that requires digital decentralized scarcity, like tokenized assets in general.
>bitcoin is the most secure
Bitcoin had a double spending bug for a year, fixed only in September 2018. It's the second in history. Ethereum had zero bugs so far.

that bug was pretty much unexploitable and everyone knows it
>Ethereum had zero bugs so far.
because it's an unscalable piece of shit with terrabyte blocks that's gonna collapse on its own, no need to even bother looking for holes, oh don't forget that vitalik will just fork that bitch if something goes wrong with a big contract lmao
>Value comes from staking. Current prices are speculation on adoption after PoS (and sharding).
staking is a meme and inflation is gonna kill this premined scam coin

>No, everything that requires digital decentralized scarcity, like tokenized assets in general.
yea, that sure as hell is gonna happen on a public unscalable blockchain and even when it happens it' just stocks or other equities wrapped in a fancy package, who cares, there won't be any money to make off of this

you are the brainlet thinking that blockchain itself is some new paraigm that's gonna cook you a dinner take you to mars and give a blow job on top.
It's only good for immutability, basicly transfering and storing value. Every brainlet lefty dev from california and retarded VC's from SF thought they could push this trash down everyone's throat with their "bitcoin got me into crypto but it's ethereum where it's at he he! blockchain not bitcoin hehe, wymyn in blockchain too!"

Can't wait to see all the "utility"/blockchain/tech fags get BTFO when the harsh reality sets in and they realize that cryptocurrencies /= companies.

how often do u take it in the ass?