Here is the proof of XBY/XFUEL scam

More proof of the XBY/XFUEL scam

Do you see this you XTRABYTES ‘executives’? This is the proof that you are a bunch of lying, fuckin scammers. Think about this people, XFUEL, which they are trying to get listed, is 650 million completely premined tokens that already, 200 million have been paid out to XBY ‘employees’. There has been no public audit of how XFUEL is spent, so no one really knows who has what. Last I heard, CCREVOLUTION and Borzalom receive 1 million XFUEL per MONTH! AND THEY ARENT EVEN “ACTIVELY” INVOLVED anymore.

So what do we do? Well since CCREVOLUTION and BORZALOM are more or less anonymous, I am going to report Ashley and Allen to the SEC for insider trading as well as the Canadian Revenue Agency. Maybe they will be willing to tell the truth once they are being prosecuted. Good luck and please be sure to report these scamming assholes alongside me. The more we report, the more likely we will succeed in bringing down punishment on these scamming fucks. DO NOT LET XFUEL BE LISTED ON EXCHANGES.

Report fraud here with the Canadians:
canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/campaigns/tax-evasion-no-borders.html#what

Report Xtrabytes/Ashley/Allen to the securities and exchange commission here:
sec.gov/tcr

DO NOT LET THEM SCAM YOU OR ANYONE ELSE AGAIN

Attached: xfuelmemo.png (915x509, 430K)

Wow that is blatant insider trading and a level of retardation I did not think they would achieve so quickly

Would be interesting to actually find out if those new CEO and CTO really is onboard Xtrabytes, they have no FB profile and there LinkedIn profile is not really trustworthy.

Apparently the CEO (Ashley) just announced they will no longer share any more information regarding the progress of there allegedly (and year long) patent application, because it would be... Wait for it.. Unethical!! Coming from the creators of soon™.

Step 1. Hire CEO/COO and give them giant XFUEL bonus
Step 2. CEO/COO first big action is to get xfuel listed in a place they can unload it anonymously

Hmmmmmm

Inside trading all the way, XFUEL is pure trash. Just like its retarded father of a coin XBY

Holidays baby, holidays

I'm a former staffer of xby. I've been warning people that this is the endgame of xfuel for a year now. After an abysmal company meeting with CCR, where teioh went on a roll asking CCR a bunch of probing questions, teioh illuminated the fact that the economics of xby vs xfuel with the node requirements being what they were, xfuel would have to be the common currency by virtue of the fact that if all nodes were filled, there would only be a handful of xby left. Definitely not enough to pay fees with. He wrote up a big proposal outlining a bunch of problems. When I asked him, he said CCR and Danny never got back to him on it.

Remember, Xtrabytes always deliver nothing..

What a joke

I lost a ton of money on this disgrace of a team and project. OP reach out to me on discord

Just lmao at the mental gymnastics brainlets go through trying to convince themselves this isn't a scam.

This whole thread feels so forced and artificial

Wheres my money

In CCR's bank account

Hello darkess my old friend

Oh wow a true believer still exists. How heavy are your bags?

how much money have you lost to this scam?

Gotta love the greedy team defending the scam to their last breath. Personally I’d like to thank them for revealing their names and faces - enough of them and we can get them all on racketeering.

I lost alot

How do we know the screenshot is real ?
I think it is but others are saying may be fake

It's real.

Is the team calling it fake?