Yuge battering ram from 2015 pulled out

Watch this happen before your eyes.
The sudden crash of the previous days is coincidentally painting a MASSIVE ascending triangle starting back from late 2015 which come mid 2019 is going to crush the 6500 line and blow everyone's asshole 3 solar systems away

Attached: batteringkek.png (1553x713, 117K)

I admire your optimism, you’re forgetting the fact that ETH will flip bitcoin and bitcoin will die and be forgotten

Lol thinking patterns go back that far

get these trades right and you'll have over 10million end of 2019 if you start with 1k

Attached: Capture.jpg (1735x773, 147K)

Lmao delusional faggots. XRP will devour ETH and BTC

Jesus Christ, he's right.

Attached: 1528294253469.gif (487x560, 884K)

Saved because it's similarly dumb to what happened in 2018 so far.

There's only one solar system. Others are just star systems

We have returned to the mean. Triangle could breakout at any point doesn't have to make apex.

Holy fuck you people are idiots. Bitcorn will never be above 3500 again and even then It really shouldn't be above zero.

Why would random lines intersecting with various points in the past mean it'll go to a certain price in future

TA is fucking garbage

Why would that zig zag suddenly rocket up...

You had a pattern going there, what logic are you even using here

what's a dead cat bounce called when under water like this?

HOLY FUCK THOSE TRIANGLES ARE RIGHT

Attached: 1506357439660.gif (720x348, 1.33M)

Dead cat bob?

Dead fish bounce

OP forgot NANO will flip BTC.

fpbp and checked for the 14 words

That is my bet also. But I am retarded.

It's called an ascending triangle, basically means that selling starts to decrease and buying starts to increase. the thing is tho, at that size it will go about 2200 dollars upward from the top flat line if this is even true and breaks up

>Why do things I don't understand happen in life

Why did they follow the descending triangle before I have painted before at every single point and then broke down at the tip

200 week average is real close, could see a bounce off it.