Daily scAMBrosus thread

Just here to tell biz that there is only one bundle ($12) created a day and they have no corporate clients at all, just one vanilla fucker in Madagascar.

Attached: 2C11FA58-7D8A-4948-8BC0-BEC581E93232.png (470x470, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0mBQJxrffyU?t=750
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does bear fag still post here?

Mfw anime avatar in 2018....

Mfw salty banned boi

Unironically more real world adoption than any other crypto right now

That bear is a faggot shill just like all the dumb “OG” AMBlets like that dick baeshoor, Prometheus.

That faggot admin Kevin
That delusional coping retard bogged bunny

I could go on

thanks pajeet just sold.

excellent investigative skillset you got there, madarchod

Lying conniving versetti lured investors in with list of NDAs with huge companies
Lying conniving versetti implied partnership announcements in Q1 after NDA expiration
Lying conniving versetti said partnerships with billion-euro companies would be revealed after Berlin meetup (never happened)
>youtu.be/0mBQJxrffyU?t=750 [Open]
Lying conniving versetti saw market crash and started to spread this bullshit narrative of running a "proper, anti-hype" company
Lying conniving versetti lied about maintaining relationships with all these big companies under NDA (NDAs don't mean anything, just having a meeting requires one to sign an NDA)
Lying conniving versetti lied about expecting 1 million bundles daily if 20-30% of companies under NDA sign up to use AMB-NET
Lying conniving versetti spit on investors and said they have no rights to complain after funding $30 million
Lying conniving versetti coordinated pump and dumps on biz with failed grassroots marketing like swissbro hedge fund manager, kimchiwhale, mrbearwolf
Lying conniving versetti hid mainnet explorer to prevent people from seeing low/zero bundle numbers and keep them bagholding
Lying conniving versetti hid mainnet explorer to dump team/adviser tokens
>Proof: Oliver Bussman is no longer an adviser, he cashed out and left
Lying conniving versetti is spreading narrative of "long-term future" so people won't be shocked by shitty bundle numbers

Amblets it's time to wake up. Versetti is a sly, conniving little liar who made sure to keep you bagholding with hopes of NDAs soon and paid larpers like swissbro, kimchiwhale, and mrbearwolf. If you have any pride left, you will demand Angel versetti reveal the NDAs that expired 1 year ago or make these scammers PAY

Attached: 2C3A5491-AD63-4851-8CCF-D4FF9F3C0A13.jpg (1242x809, 393K)

Mfw cope some more as price of AMB goes down

Mfw keep defending people you DONT KNOW and trust them with your money

Well.... So it's better to trust an altruistic internet stranger with my internet moneyz.... Surely you want all the best for me...

Thank you so much L

Is this going to be a daily thing? KEK

You’re welcome.

You are retarded enough to be a devery shill

Whatever it takes to expose the seedy actions of the ceo and management.

What’s wrong Kevin you can’t silence me can’t you? DO IT

Well AMBlets it seems you can’t silence me after all..you’ve given me a useful hint.

Attached: 6EC43319-6B4B-407D-BF29-4A7BBB5050EB.jpg (220x182, 11K)

Uga booga amb bad

Attached: IMG_20181211_194830_949.jpg (647x646, 38K)

Did you know gods of scams love vanilla ?

The send you are merchandise if you've applied for a node.
>Sorry for your 90% loss, here have a T-Shirt.
The absolute state of Amblets.

Haha is that true?

Still waiting for a bounty reward

Kevin is a robotic anti xrp faggot

Yep.

Attached: AMBed.png (658x858, 346K)

>newfag bought the top, sold the bottom
>newfag becomes a golem of salt obsessing over a shitcoin
>newfag suffers a heart attack after missing a pump
This is the most recurring story on Jow Forums ever since crypto became a thing.

hahahahahahaah Thanks for this
Pathetic...”here’s a consolation prize for believing that main net had to be private so we can dump token on you idiots”

Wrong.
Bought and held Amb, a simple question earns you a ban. It’s full of moonboys and delusional buy-the-falling-knife cucks who wont question their INVESTMENT

>typing all of this out about a coin you don’t even own

Yikes!

They even offer bags to choose from, so I can have a real bag to remind me of my AMB bags.