DEROCON Berlin

There's the full video. Buy now or stay poor forever, Monerofags.

youtube.com/watch?v=YExMpVRfhPc

Attached: audience.png (722x404, 574K)

Some nerds in a garage? How is this bullish?

>How is this bullish?
It is cringy.

The event took place at the blockchain embassy in Berlin.
>It is cringy.
Site is 18+ kiddo

>kiddo
Newfag detected.

>The lead developer couldn't be bothered to show up
>No actual working project showed off
>Complete speculation and circle jerking
Wow guys you sure showed us

The room could handle dozens of people.
8 chairs.
3 empty.

My sides.

Attached: trump.jpg (1160x629, 228K)

There are more people.

Attached: audience2.png (713x405, 432K)

PSA: I am going to steal Dero's technology (since it's open source now) and relaunch it as a fairly launched, no premine, ASIC resistant cryptonight coin just to ruin Dero and its army of Pajeets.

Oh, my dero shill sir, forgive me my mistake.

11 chairs.
3 empty.

My
fucking
sides
!

Attached: 7979698728616.jpg (991x902, 54K)

Thanks user

one guy is even sleeping
lmao

Just imagine this guy shilling this "conference".

Even KMD was not as bad as this, they at least had thousands of viewers.

>Monerofags
lol i think it's not even them only anymore but ethereumfags, bitcoinforks fags, enigma fags and many more shitcoin fags feeling threatened by a 5 million $ mcap project, except maybe ripple and link, how absurd

poopoo

Attached: 1516435878015.png (653x651, 81K)

Dero will overthrow Monero and there's absolutely NOTHING you XMRcucks can do to stop it.

Also, private smart contracts in BASIC are coming. Good luck convincing Spagni to implement something similar.

Good luck ending up like ZClassic. The main support from developers will still go to the original Dero. The only sad part will be people you'll scam out of their money. I hope they will sue you in that case scammer.

>Berlin
I knew the Muslims and pajeets were in cahoots.

If something is going to overthrow monero, is Nerva. You dero fags have been in a campaign to fud them hard too.

lmao have fun getting sued, but thanks for showing everyone that you don't actually think the coin is a scam, you just hate it because you see it as a threat.

lmao nerva is already almost completely mined out, that shit was always a scam.

Shoo shoo pajeet

Not even close.

Yes it is, was mined early for months and like 75% of the supply is controlled by like 5 people, now it's practically dead, dev has also talked constantly about how he is scamming people out in the open kek

Attached: 1544388022300.png (400x249, 58K)