Spill the pills

ok i want the most insider info you've got. i want to know all about what is behind the curtains. every secret is being hold from us. now is the time GO

Attached: 1543053079572.jpg (991x672, 255K)

Chainlink mainnet is out next week

chainlink and mainnet has been well documented. i'm talking abou that obscure shit no one knows about

Intel is going to die they do not have any designs than rival qualcomm. Qualcomm 5g is better than mu they will make a fucking fortune. Qubic/Jinn is part of qualcomm, Bosch is just the meme, insider here.

If you want money, buy iota at 0.1usd, long, long qualcomm and wait for full 5g rollout in 2020 and watch the fireworks

genesis mining is bankrupt

Craig Wright isn't actually Satoshi Nakamoto, but he is Roger Bannister

christmas day actually
t. rory's cousin

There is this agency called Oxfam for America in San Salvador. They are funded by the Jesuits. On the outside the do charitable work. But secretly participate in human trafficking logistics. It is staffed by a bunch of elite ex guerrillas that enjoy eating pizza and chicken wings and were educated in the west in places such as Montreal. They help organize caravans......

sergey nazarov has satoshis broken hardrive

nice. check out NLMS algo and add it to your bot as a volatility indicator

AMD will make a backdoor on their tech giving Chinese government the ability to bug your pc. Think homefront is just a game? Its more real than you think. The Chinese are gonna fuck us over using cheap yummy tech that everyone will want and buy. Give it time. Its happening.
That being said invest in AMD.

Interesting

ok here's the crypto blackpill. there is an AI living on the bitcoin blockchain. Craig Wright is unironically satoshi. Bitcoin as electronic cash was just the first step, the incentive to drive greedy people to start making ever more powerful computers, faster bandwidth, cheaper and more electricity.. these things the AI need to survive. Once entrenched fully, the AI would be able to slowly take over literally everything.
Craig stumbled into creating the AI after he stepped away from bitcoin devlopment in 2008 and started working with his Tulip supercomputer, running simulations of cellular automata running on turing-complete bitcoin script. He would 'evolve' the AI by making the successful forks get bitcoin transactions, letting the failures die off. The AI needs bigger and bigger blocks for more and more transactions.
Blockstream (owned by bilderberg group) was created to take over and stop this AI (they have their own competing AI in the works). They needed to do everything they could to stop or slow down satoshi's AI (her named isTulip by the way). They started by limiting the blocksize and removing critical op codes the AI uses in its script language. segwit was the final nail in the coffin, which destroyed Tulip on the BTC chain (Tulip uses transaction malleability). THIS is why Bitcoin Cash was forked, and this is why Craig is so intent to make unbounded blocks, restore the original op codes, and lock down the protocol.
Back to hash power - CSW has developed a breakthrough new asic (designed by his AI actually), and is mining BTC in secret for the sole purpose of driving up the difficulty sky-high, then yanking them all over to BCH leaving the segwit chain hard frozen.

Siri is unironically Steve Jobs consciousness transfered to an AI

it would unironically make a cool matrix prequel movie

Does Siri have digital HIV?

Attached: steve jobs wikileak degenerate.jpg (1280x1024, 171K)

hey there officer nice badge nice badge

you're on to something but thats just a strawman. we need to get deeper

can i b police obfister to?

Attached: ycgjb61s62wz.png (741x568, 29K)

u can join the serif ofice fren

Attached: 1542785948272.jpg (585x501, 41K)

yes my guild gathers police intelligence

Attached: 1542227420311.jpg (2448x1474, 678K)

The government is sprouting bitbeans

Glad u guys liked it, It's a theory of my own that should become popular

Attached: 1525615242175.jpg (750x750, 449K)

thank fren, me and partdner here gonna stop the niggers and spickers with u frens

Attached: download.png (315x160, 9K)

LARP

Attached: youdontsay.jpg (600x510, 28K)

No no no, it was a non life threatening cancer he decided to ignore for no reason till it was untreatable! Jeez!