BTC ATM appreciation thread

I love these motherfuckers. if you don't buy strictly from anonymous ATMs, you will NEVER make it.
>no text verification
>literally show QR and insert fiat
>everything is 100% user and on-chain
if you bought cryptocurrency with ANY other method, you are on an IRS watchlist that will get you fucked in the future when everyone realizes how valuable this shit is. Only the crypto purists who will live forever buy from these.

If you don't already buy using BitTMs, you need to start now. I will never pay taxes on a single satoshi I've bought from these golden machines. No one will ever know I owned anything. It's crypto-ism incarnate.

Attached: genesiscoin_bitcoin_atm_41fb750c7b.jpg (450x800, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinatmradar.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's no way these stay anonymous for long. They will slap KYC on everything soon.

They track your wallets ip sweety. No chance.

Sadly this

How do you cash out though? Meeting up with sketchers on localbitcoins is the only way I can think of.

they have cameras user

You could always wear a hoodie though, it's not enough KYC for them.

you can cash out at these ATMs too, 2k usd limits daily usually.
no they dont, even if they did its too hard to match wallets to time/date on camera.
>wallets ip
literally brainless
well for now they're the only anonymous way to buy crypto. bitTMs are the future.

>sketchers on localbitcoins
Yeah the guy you're dealing with is likely an IRS informant trying to get out of his own tax troubles. Watch out.

wtf i live in a small town in smei-rural england, just googled it and apparently ive got one of these nearby.
are they really that widespread?

Can i buy with cash?

only cash, its completely traceless
you now have your portal to making it.

All of these machines require you to show ID and give the last 4 digits of your ssn dumb fuck.

1 - Select "Buy Coins"
2 - Choose the cryptocurrency you want to purchase
3 - Have your receiving address ready. The kiosk will scan your address if it's in the QR-code format or you may type it in manually.
4 - Insert bills
5 - Click "Done". The cryptocurrency will be sent to your wallet instantly. Sometimes transactions are delayed if the cryptocurrency network is congested.
6 - The kiosk will print a receipt. Please keep it for your records

.......faggot

So when my btc never shows up in my wallet after purchse do I just take the receipt to the mall information desk?

>it can create an address for you and a private ket if you dont have an address...
>you can sell and get fiat in hand
wow based i didnt even know these even existed, ive always used localbtcs for transactions. Fuck meeting up with someone when i can just go to a ATM

Normies will eat this up when more of these start poppin up when we start bullin again

>No one will ever know I owned anything
there is banks of cameras all over those fuckers, gotta wear da balaclava

>when my btc never shows up
why wouldnt it show up. you get it instantly, when you buy ETH from this machine you're interacting with a smart contract. theres no chance of losing funds here

They track the block explorers so if you ever double checked your crypto balance, they have your IP.

yeah said this as well, but it's just a flat out lie. even if the tax feds did such a cumbersome thing, you could just deposit your ETH to an exchange so it gets lost in the pooled ETH, then withdraw from the exchange to a new wallet. there are several ways to erase your tracks in crypto.

>start bullin again
dream on kid, back to work wagie

>he forgot btc is pseudo-anonymous
>don't pay taxes this year
>btc goes to $50k in 4 years
>get audited
>pay last 4 years of taxes with steep penalties
>everyone rich
>you poor

Sound's like a swell deal man. Is there a website I can check to find the nearest one to me?

wont go back up, but if, what they gonna do if you dont tell them your keys

>I will never pay taxes on a single satoshi
cant hide it forever

Attached: big penis trap.jpg (700x928, 66K)

Attached: download (23).png (680x510, 505K)

coinatmradar.com/

>you can cash out at these ATMs too, 2k usd limits daily usually
No you cant

>you can cash out at these ATMs too

I saw one of these machines in my town and it only had $200 in it.

Goddamn this board is filled with brainlets. Yeah the IRS is watching every search on block explorers then assuming if you search it then it must be yours.

Attached: 4716D4A9-1B6D-471A-8847-F49811A6ED26.jpg (500x670, 57K)

Nobody gives a fuck about a crypro atm. You're the brainlet for still trying to shill it.

Hell yes user. I only buy through btc ATMs. A simple way to get past the limit for buying or selling st max is you use a different wallet.
Head to ATM, initiate sell for 1900 worth of btc. Go to your exchange and withdraw. Wait 30 seconds start another transaction for 1900 and put another withdraw from exchange. They rarely use the same wallet for payouts.

And this is why you hold your own private keys, brainlet.