Bitcoin HEX?

What do you think about this faggot?
Do you think his shitcoin is going to be worth anything? The games theory sounds ok...but its still a coin that openly does nothing....

I kinda like the guy, hes pretty smart and i agree with most of what he says....but he still looks scamy no matter what....

What do you think about RH and his future shitcoin?

Attached: download (16).jpg (300x168, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HGIVewYos04
archive.org/details/RichardHeartTechnologyOverviewBeforeToken
youtube.com/watch?v=AbG6u86t4bA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shitcoin I wouldn’t touch it

this. insiders will pamp eet to dump on none insiders.

>buying a pointless shit coin by a boomer that acts like he's 15 and looks like he should be in castlevania

>t.richard heart

youtube.com/watch?v=HGIVewYos04

based

it's not a scam, it's a gimmick.

Lol look at the description. He was trying to launch an even shittier scam when this video was made. This video is your answer, OP.

Will his coin still help cure aging like I remember him saying at the start of the year in some video?

Attached: harry potter2.jpg (2000x2829, 3.19M)

Its free, so if you have Bitcoin I don't see a reason not to claim it.
Might pump, he has 50k twitter followers and they will surely have some shill campaigns
If this token ever pumps I will instantly sell everything, because its a complete and utter shitcoin.

It doesn't do anything. You can't be just a store of value, you need to have some form of utility.

none of his shitcoins were for that. in most videos he mentions the sens foundation which does anti-aging research

And have you seen his scam token paper? He didn't even have the decency to pay for more than 20c/page Indian sweat shop quality. As much as he would like to take your money, I think it gives him great pleasure to do it in a way that proves you really are despicably stupid.
archive.org/details/RichardHeartTechnologyOverviewBeforeToken

Compared with
>The games theory sounds ok...but its still a coin that openly does nothing....
>openly does nothing....
Yep confirmed narcissist. He gets his biggest kicks from larping superior.

Forgot >top quote

>The games theory sounds ok...but its still a coin that openly does nothing....

Atleast he is honest.

You cant say this to all the countless ICO shillers and marketers that want to sell you the next big thing

He's clearly not honest.

How? Bitcoin Hex is a fucking airdrop. It's literally free.

he said in some vid that any token unclaimed goes to him lol. He's gonna end up with 50+% of the supply.

>sometimes says things that are true
>is an honest person

Also the people claiming the airdrop aren't the ones getting scammed, you dunce. It's the people (if anyone) that buy it on exchanges.

Exactly and idiots like these will shill his bags.

The best way to get money is to make your own coin. Guess what the smart people are doing?

>still help cure aging
>anti-aging research
so..... yes?

Attached: link2.jpg (630x800, 597K)

His entire premise is that crypto is useless as anything other than a store of value. I think he's actually right about this although I would never buy his ERC20 token. If you have bitcoin sitting in a wallet though, it would be something to keep an eye on.

His entire premise is that he's a sociopath who will say whatever to get his narcissistic supply (right now that means pandering to the bitcoin maximalist cult). Maybe you think he's a great scammer and you want to ride his coattails on this one but honestly he doesn't have the best record of following through and really successfully scamming well (if you don't count scamming youtube viewers out if their time).

I meant the sens foundation has nothing to do with any crypto project, his or otherwise

okay though i remember him saying they will benefit in some way. wish i recalled the video and timestamp

Attached: gangsta.jpg (1366x768, 170K)

Anybody have the YouTube link where Richard literally crying for not selling at 20k? I want to watch it again for the lels. It was around march 2018. Mah bitcoins.

maybe when he was promoting his cfd token. since he only larps as a billionaire, he was probably planning on donating more to them if it was successful

>▶
that was his first interview with ivan on tech

It's included here

yeah maybe.

note that he is a millionaire and not a billionaire, he said in a video that he usually claim to be a billionaire because nobody ever bother to ask which currency he is a billionaire in. everybody just blindly assumes it's USD. technically he is a billionaire, but in YEN.

Attached: dice.jpg (322x322, 15K)

it doesn't hurt to claim the coins
just claim it, stake them and then see if they are worth anything
literally free money

>Do you think his shitcoin is going to be worth anything?
its a ponzi scam

This. stake half for 3 -6 years just for fun, sell the rest to his followers on the first pump.

He glows. Accept the airdrop and your wallet is marked.

by the way, does he ever mentioned when the fuck is the testnet for his shitcoin is coming up?
also, is this the first BTC fork to use proof of stake? I think it's the first fork to go on the ethereum

elaborate

Reminder that he is a Jew.

Be careful.

youtube.com/watch?v=AbG6u86t4bA

Yes, he's a sociopath. Yes, he's a Jew. Yes, this is a shitcoin scam. It doesn't fucking matter, get your airdrop then shill the fuck out of this.

This is a multi-level marketed coin by a prominent crypto personality, and a controlled supply. There are only two possibilities here:
1: It gets shilled to high heaven and your free airdrop will rocket in price.
2: It doesn't get shilled, and he claims an enormous amount of the supply, in which case the artificial scarcity will cause the price to rocket.

There is nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Attached: 0000000024.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

He is a monumentally idiotic person. The very definition of a Dunning-Kruger NPC. Watching him break down in tears and renounce BTC maximalism was almost worth the BTC situation, he's that loathesome.

Attached: getfuckednpc.png (1229x192, 47K)