FUCK

I’m 19, and loathe the 9-5 mindset, I feel so fucking depressed and dumb working for some prick
Any entrepreneurs here?
I am thinking about saying fuck it and selling mmo gold, t shirt campaign (niche) writing e books, making udemy courses, outsourcing web development stuff to pajeets, day trading, eBay flipping, making a niche business, doing illegal things...anything to get me out of this SHIT.
I wake up, go to work, come home exhausted, I have been turning to drugs to numb the pain and to spice my life up.
Anyone in a similar situation? I know I am capaeable and I have untapped drive for making money but fuuuuck is this hard how can I use my energy more productively and fucking get started on this shit, it’s driving me crazy

Attached: 4A350BB8-F798-4408-BAF0-86FCFDBB9610.png (1334x750, 2.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTj33QH41Cw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everything is extremely saturated and you're unlikely to succeed at any of these. Your only hope unironically is to go all in crypto.

get a second job. the first step is to drum up capital to invest in something. really no other way around that aside from gambling and getting super lucky.

Lmao you’re too late to crypto too

My one and only piece of advice is dabble in an income stream before you quit your 9-5.

Attached: 8hXFuUI.png (1430x982, 1.14M)

Have you heard of ChainLink?

Are you me user? Bump

Attached: caesar.jpg (505x604, 54K)

I get fucking drunk and high everynight to cope.

The irony is this keeps me balanced compared to my coworkers, and i can see it. Those fuckers are all slowly going mad.

>I’ve never had to work hard at anything in my life
>tell me how I can continue to be a good for nothing loser
>t. child

My brotha I'm in the same boat as you, but I'm 22. My plan is simple, and you will make it if you follow me.

>wagecuck for half a decade starting tomorrow
>put at the minimum $200 into LINK every week

>boom its 2025(which will creep up on you, its almost 2019 after all) and you're a multimillionaire

my life in posts. Are there any painless methods of suicide for this user?

This. The movie business is the only new get rich quick scheme I'm making money on nowadays.

Literally every jerk-off zoomer and millennial are just like you and think they can make it big with their bullshit fluffy entrepreneurial crap. I think youve been watching one too many tai lopez ads. But no, there's simply not enough room in the economy to support millions of nutty content creators. Invest in chainlink, its your only hope

explain?

You are nothing special zoomer cuck. As already mentioned everything is oversaturated. Even full blown autists nerds coding in 5 languages simantaneously dont get filthy rich and wagecuck at FAANG.

Today half the population of the world are connected to the internet, dont you think someone else came up with the idea before to make a living online?

I want to warn you not to invest in stocks or even crypto. Buy real investments such as property and business.
Do not end up like me

Attached: 9F70C2F7-CFC0-4640-93A4-3B6031BB6F3B.jpg (1242x2208, 187K)

i mean i dont condone suicide. If you do want to kys go in ur garage and seal all entrances so no air comes in. Start car and put something heavy enough to keep the gas down. Youll fall to sleep within like 10 min.

Again tho u prob shouldnt kys

I could drop you some redpills on how to achieve financial independence, but those "business ideas" you've listed + dude weed lmao to spice my life up, reek of that loser vibe. Based on even that single post I could swear I've met at least 15 people exactly like you in the past years and 100% of them were losers that just didn't realize it yet. Statistically there's a high chance you might be one too. You're 19 though so that could change in time. Good luck.

Attached: valuepyramid.png (1200x1651, 341K)

I don’t want to die somewhere my family will find me

Oh hey, I saw you on wallstreetbets, hope you’re doing okay

You're so fucking gay

I help people get funding for their movies using several methods: finding people willing to invest in exchange of ROI, crowdfunding, finding rich generous people who are passionate about the arts, etc. The film gets made and the investors eventually get paid by either: A) film is a box offic or straight to dvd sucess(rarely happens and is a long process, first has to go through a film festival and all that shit) B)sell it to universal or some other studio, they usually pay double of what the film budget was, they either shelf it, cut it up and use some of it, or release it as their own. I've been pretty sucessful since I go to a uni with a prestegious film division

dumbass the largest grossing companies in the world produce data harvesting software, which has nothing to do with helping the consumer at all

the trick is to create a platform for (((free))) and then sell the data you collect with it

heres the turnout for 99% of free platforms
>no advertising budget
>can't bring in customers to get the ball rolling
>no profit
>no investors
>burnout from lack of validation
>chuck 300 hours worth of code

The days of the free platform are over. They're like 4-5 letter domains; there was an opportunity and now its been siezed.

To get customers, here's the number 1 thing you need:

>advertising budget

This is created by:

>high margins

Figure out an answer to the riddle from there.

I run a cannabis delivery company
I pretty much want to die 24/7, it's nonstop hell, barrage of customer questions, issues, wheres my order, why is it longer than an hour.

I miss my 9 to 5 so much, you do much on weekends? Plan dinners with friends?

"oh but the money"
my expense list is a short fucking harry potter novel

end me please

>1 post by this ID

>cannabis delivery company
I'm so sorry

How about just get a job tha isn’t shitty? Lol at the idea of living via T shirt sales

OP you're still young, join the military. I'm not joking either. 80% of the jobs are non-combat related. Air force and Army boot camp are a breeze if you're not a disgusting fat body. You could learn to fly a drone, be a radar technician, mechanic, welder, whatever - the military has it. Your food, room/board, and clothing will all be paid for during your enlistment. Save all that money and put it in to crypto. If you're lucky you'll get some bad ass deployments to some exotic countries.

I was in the Marines '02-'06 and saw nearly all of SE Asia and the middle east (of course). As a Veteran all my schooling was paid for - I have 3 degrees and get a monthly stipend that pays my mortgage (on a 100% financed VA loan). In the meantime, I've built a small winery and just leased an 1800sqft tasting room in downtown.

The military isn't that bad - for real

Attached: MOASS-3:7-k-oif1.jpg (1800x743, 184K)

post proof or you’re lying

Contain your whining to one thread, see my reply to you there.

most of the people on Jow Forums are part of the 70% that aren't fit for service. the ones that are fit for service are too chicken shit to commit to something for 4 years.

>Henry A. Kissinger

Attached: quote-military-men-are-just-dumb-stupid-animals-to-be-used-as-pawns-in-foreign-policy-henry-a-kissin (850x400, 48K)

What kind of proof do you want? I took that picture

Whatever, I could kill you and have got way more pussy too

go look it up dude. the vast majority of people in the military are doing shit like being a clerk or a mechanic or something. the GI bill is $250k of educational benefit. shit, i MADE 40k a year off the living stipend and scholarship refunds when i was going to school on it. i'm also %40 """"disabled"""" because i laid my bike down on the PCH one night and tweaked my knee (lol im fine). on top of that i have hiring preference, pay lower property taxes, and get a free blooming onion every veterans day. all because i spent 5 years traveling the world and fucking off on the governments dime. pic related, after we got done laying that concrete pad we got drunk with the thai marines and played soccer.

Attached: DFTCARAT.jpg (274x184, 13K)

>pay lower property taxes
Yup, can confirm that as well

I hated it when I was in since I was in a combat field and treated like shit. But god damn the benefits are keeping me a float right now while I build my business.

Attached: delta-1-kuwait-2003.jpg (1800x1215, 1.42M)

>you're too late for internet stocks in the year 2005, buddy. the bubble already popped
imagine being this ignorant

dude just flip your VA loan and be a landlord

Unironically take the minimalism pill and become a value investor. When you spend

Well OP, if you wanna to hear the shit I'm hear to talk with you.

Unless you really go after it you gonna end up wasting time that is a scarce resource. At the end of the day everyone needs to eat, that means there is always competition out there.

You need to HUSTLE, and I really mean HUSTLE, stop with the pussie mentality or you will just be eaten by another shark.

Take and assume all the responsability for both failure and sucess.

There make no sense to focus on spending less when it costs your life, sanity and hobbies, there is sense into focus on making more.

You have 29 years, at this age people already have half a million of inherited things or even more because they are usually married to some upper medium class girl.

I've been thinking about it, I want some land and most of my personal net worth is in the equity of the house. I suppose I could refi for a down payment on a second mortgage

>There make no sense to focus on spending less when it costs your life, sanity and hobbies

most people spend tons of money on things that don't make them happy. minimalism isn't about not buying things, its about not buying things that don't really hold any long term value or satisfaction.

>land

CONDO

Well, most people spend their shit on experience too Minimalism isn't the same as saving so many bucks that you lack experiences at the end of all, this is pure greed.

Are you happy with 29 years without many life experiences that can never be recovered?

I'm not talking the average joe that spend everything is right, but to be with 29 years in a pre puberty Tailandese forum isn't any type of good example.

all of my best experiences have been free.

For sure they are free: love cant be bought.

All I'm asking you is if there is any sanity in to abdicate of normal experiences and almost all kind of interation in order to save every buck possible instead of focusing on earning more.

Yes, but when you are spending 30-40K per year like my peers, you likely arent going to be saving much at all. Even less so when you get married and raise kids.

As for salary, you're right that you should focus on it, but I think too many people focus on salary and not enough on capital accumulation, which is the real long term driver of wealth. Its likely I will return for an MBA soon and move into management at my firm, which will put me at around a $130K salary. Maybe I could have gotten there a year or two sooner by focusing on my income, but at the end of the day I wouldn't be as wealthy because I wouldn't know what to do with that money.

You're right that spending less money isn't the key to wealth, but I do believe that a minimalist lifestyle when combined with solid investments will lead to greater wealth than focusing on salary alone. At least for most people.

I do have many peers that are making similar money to me at work, and they generally complain about not having enough money. But they do have: nicer cars than me (although the utility I derive from mine is the same), and nicer apartments (although I have 95% of the amenities they do at the same price because I own a 2 bedroom apartment and rent out one room).

At the end of the day, the point is to maximize your utility for every hour of labor.

Don't do it, dude. Find something you enjoy doing and get paid for it. Go to trade school. Self teach development skills and get a job doing dev work. Anything.

Gotta agree with other anons here OP, you didn't sound like someone who's going to make bank just now. The faster you admit you have a life of mediocrity ahead of you, the faster you'll start to come to term with it.

I support Chainlink also, but because Chainlink is ERC-20 token, i support Ethereum too, because Chainlink ain't nothing without Ethereum, so 25% ETH and 5% Chainlink.

>abdicate of normal experiences and almost all kind of interation

thats not what minimalism is. its about being deliberate with how you look at property ownership. do you own any type of thing that you haven't seen/used in over a year?

>I’m 19, and loathe the 9-5 mindset
shit, it took me 16 years of a corporate job to burn out. you probably won't make it, enjoy jail.

yikes

oof

Attached: 1543031441302.png (540x540, 638K)

>19
>posting this gross roastie
what the fuck man

delete your post dude
we don't need retards wising up

What is this monthly stipend you speak of?
I am in army reserves , about to get out. I am starting a small business soon and need a bit of cash flow

Join the military. Your problem isn't the 9-5, it's that you're way too energetic to be a fucking wagie right now. After the military, you get free college and a huge leg up for a super respectable career depending on what you do.

the online hustle shit is for stay-at-home moms, retirees, and shitholers

My disability payments similar to what mentioned. I'm at 70% going for 80% right now

with the post 9/11 gi bill you get E5 BAH when you are full time enrolled in college. now get this, the VA is going to pay the school the full tuition regardless of how much you get in grants and scholarships; meaning the Pell Grant is $5k a year straight to your pocket for free. any scholarships? refunded right back to you. just get good grades and spam every scholarship app you find and you can get 40k+ in net income just by going to school.

oh yeah, if you get rated above %10 disabled, you get a check for the rest of your life. just claim you have tinnitus from gunshots or machinery and get $150 a month.

oh shit looks like there was already a military suggestion. user, is it really that simple to just keep going up in disability percentage? I just took what I was given

haha i got out recently and they didn't even ask if i had tinnitus, they treat it like a given now

>His boss said to him "Boy you'd better begin to get those crazy notions right out of your head Sammy who do you think that you are? You should've been sweeping up the Emerald Bar"

just keep spamming appeals and claims on the website. if you wait long enough and bug them enough and get enough doctors signatures they will give you what you want. i could probably squeeze more out but i honestly am so tired of the fuckin' VA.

>day trading
>saturated
Trillions of dollars move through the markets each day. There’s plenty to go around.

this 100%.

Low margin business is dead. It's been eaten up by the Chinese with Bezos licking the crumbs. Hell even Amazon doesn't succeed with it's high margin counterpart (AWS) to enable the aggression of the retail business.

Find something that nets you at least 70% margin. Whatever that may be that's pretty much the only bet worth making in 2018.

youtube.com/watch?v=kTj33QH41Cw

You're, 19 you dont know shit about shit.

tell me about it, i got food poisoning from eating the food at work right after lunch yesterday. I felt absolutely fucked for the rest of the day and was up puking all last night, then when I called my boss this morning to tell him i can't make it in I get "whatever cya". He made literally millions this week and the company has 20 employees. I make fucken $380 a week with 40 hours doing manual labor and on the pathway to success!!!

what does your company sell?

overpriced equipment for trucks and machinery

I make 10gs a month passive from seo and jewtube. You're not gonna make it, you sound like a brainlet.

Life is hell

Old School Runescape sells gold at $1/1mill. Funding a pure account, you will burn through $10 fast. So there is high demand. However, an army of 99 fish/wc/runecrafting/mining bots can produce that at basically 2 mil per hour per bot. You would think this is pretty sustainable, until you notice there aren't many bots on the mobile... and then realise that Jagez can just mint the gold and sell it to you themselves and pretend it is from a 3rd party. Now they are in business. Good luck competing with Jagex.

>You have 29 years, at this age people already have half a million of inherited things or even more because they are usually married to some upper medium class girl.
That is the stupidest thing I have seen you post Favelanon

>I own a 2 bedroom apartment and rent out one room).
Now that is depressing, still living with some flatmate at almost 30

How is it passive?

i bet your employees are unmanagable and rotate out often

lots of projection from shiteaters that are too afraid to do anything worthwhile and take out their self doubt and insecurities on others.

you will see, those things listed, are means of getting capital, not living off of them, you reinvest the capital and build a business, I wasn't expecting to become a millionaire with a fucking t-shirt business.
How can someone start, when they have very little?
think about this.. please

Attached: 3387149-large.png (300x300, 91K)

Sauce?

Tikka Masala

>selling mmo gold, t shirt campaign (niche) writing e books, making udemy courses, outsourcing web development stuff to pajeets, day trading, eBay flipping, making a niche business, doing illegal things

Why do all the passive income chasers always suggest these same old tired cliche ideas? Do you have no creativity at all. Is your best idea fucking dropshipping? I thought everyone new all this fucking side hustle crap is more hassle than it's worth. it's literally just another job, you ill be working insane hours, you just wont have a boss or any guaranteed income.

I think working towards passive income is a good thing. But you need to be creative and original. Why do you fags never try to start legit business and come up with products to sell either? Why are you always middle men resellers of other people's stuff? Why not create your own product to sell and then live of passive income from your own wares.

thot sauce?

>Not starting an Uber equivalent for pot to get freelance cucks to do the work for you

Yes , dont be stupid like that Boomer and buy 10 grants worth of stock/crypto on all time high .

Attached: 1536895980958.png (750x1113, 1.21M)

>saying fuck it and selling mmo gold, t shirt campaign (niche) writing e books, making udemy courses, outsourcing web development stuff to pajeets, day trading, eBay flipping, making a niche business, doing illegal things

But user, all of those are more exhausting than a comfy 9-5.

Attached: 149-small[2].jpg (787x600, 73K)

>still no sauce on the thot

You are disappoint, Jow Forums

Missbehavin26 - Mothers Birthday

My nigga just look it up

Attached: F8596585-FDAB-4D1D-8D0B-88B460186A8B.png (1334x750, 2.61M)

>Anyone in a similar situation?

I deal with it by deliberately doing the bare minimum I need to stay employed. The 9-5 schedule and corporate hierarchy exist *specifically* to make you numb and dumb so that you'll stay a good worker bee. It's class warfare, and your best bet is to fight back in the sneakiest ways possible.

>The 9-5 schedule and corporate hierarchy exist *specifically* to make you numb and dumb
It exists because reliability is much more important than some temper tantrum of a ill-fitting person, regardless of his talents.
If you are exceptional, be also dependable or you'll literally be useless in every other place than academia, and even there rarely.

If businesses were democratically run by their workers instead of everything being decided by a Board of Directors and shareholders outside of the company, automation could have easily been harnessed to reduce the length of the working day, rather than driving millions of people out of work the way it has. That's why I also mention corporate hierarchies, which OP also complains about when he says he hates working *for* someone. He's entirely right to want to work for himself.

> work hard - burn out for living wage while making noseberg rich
> slack off - regress into a brain dead low IQ npc
There is no way out if you play by their rules

Don't do it man. People care about you, and you have time to find what you wanna do and find things you love. Just give it time and work on it. Don't give up man, we're all gonna make it

"I'm 19 and life is too hard for me. I can't work 9-5 because thats like, not fair, man. I don't want to have to work for what I earn, I just want it handed to me. I'm like really smart so I shouldn't have to endure the same type of environment as everyone else. Instead, i'm going to try and fail at every get rich quick scheme, go into major debt, and end up killing myself."

Do us all a favor OP, either work hard, max out your IRA and 401K, save most of your money and invest it, learn skills to make yourself more valuable...

OR

KYS now

Attached: dollar bill DC.jpg (320x320, 20K)

>this communist bullshit
no company would be efficiently run by a direct democracy, just like no country is and no family is. you're fucking retarded for thinking a company could be efficient with every person in the company being able to decide how its run

This doesn’t sound either rich or quick