WM, XEL, and F

Bpt: 17% dividend

That 7% Ford dividend ain’t worth much with 10% depreciation per year

starbux

IBM

AT&T, period.

thx

bumping for more

im still puzzled why ford is such shit stock. because theyre so huge, and balls deep in healthcare. really nothing awful about them stands out for the stock to be such shit.

T, VZ, MO, PM, IBM, QCOM, VTR, DUK, NEE, WFC, JPM, CME, LMT, BA, CAT, HON, UNP, KHC, GIS, STX, JNJ, ABBV, XOM, KMI.

That's literally a perfectly balanced div portfolio. Beautiful.

Tesla is sucking all the oxygen out of the room. I'm accumulating a small position in F at the moment for when Tesla goes belly up. Also, you can get a discount if you've held 100+ shares for longer than a year and daddy needs a new F-150.

Not to mention, Henry Ford was J-woke.

This. also, King Toyota literally can't be stopped.

Missing KO

I'm already pretty overweight on non cyclical consumer stocks. Needs more diversification. Replace KHC/GIS if you want KO or PEP

Royal Dutch Shell A

No doubt. Just keep in mind, if you put 100k into this portfolio, I doubt it outperforms the Nasdaq over the next 10 years

Texas Roadhouse
Ironically and unironically

Growth was not OP's investment objective, income was.

Although that being said, the ultimate redpill is to invest in an index that will get 7% or higher, then after 30-40 years cash out and flip 50% in an income portfolio that will yield 4% or greater, since your safe perpetual withdraw rate would only be 2%-4% long term if kept in an index and selling the index for periodic income.

My personal portfolio is Index 60%. Bonds 10%. Crypto 10%. Moon stocks (CGC, NIO, etc) 10%. Meme exposure without much risk. Good luck to all.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Dividend stocks are a scam, just like dividend coins are a scam.

Agreed, if I was 50 with a 7 figure portfolio, I'd be more interested in putting $20k into KO, $20k into JPM, $20k into XOM etc.

Any young person should be index and something like Vanguard Morgan Growth or some sort of low cost growth fund

Very true. You will make it my friend.

Lambo, Lambo, up above.
Please turn off the CNN FUD.
Inverted yield curve, but fudementals strong.
Candles moving like a game of Pong.
We all scream "we're going to make it"!
Waiting in the darkness, Jews to take it.
It's ok, we'll withdraw slow.
And dump out bags, watch out below!

Same to you user, good luck