Will Trump's turning the screw on China at the expense of the nation's near term economy going to pay off?

Will Trump's turning the screw on China at the expense of the nation's near term economy going to pay off?

Imho, yes, because they need us more than we need them and they stole so much of my money in 2018 I now know making them poorer can only result in a positive outcome.

Attached: worship.jpg (1436x1748, 602K)

>US squeezes CHYNA
>Yen becomes worthless
>CHYNESE go all in on BTC
We're all about to be rich, fren.

Attached: SMcqmbZ.jpg (486x960, 63K)

>they need us more than we need them

lmao

I'm not a pedo but your pic is really hot haha

Explain how I'm wrong.

Attached: T5tvYB.jpg (855x1200, 329K)

>Yen becomes worthless
Hopefully you're not trading on that, because the Chinese use the Yuan.

>Pedophile Drumpftard

why am i not surprised

>he doesn't know that China has to import food

>Imho, yes, because they need us more than we need them

Attached: zombie smug45.jpg (1440x1879, 85K)

>tfw you will never be a 15 year old chad to have a qt gf

its over

China has been a nation for 5000 years. The US, not even 300 years. How can you possibly think they need you lmao.

cuz muh dick nigguh

Don't confuse the Chinese people with the People's Republic of China, which is a house of cards, under a hundred years old, and is due for massive upheaval when their economy crashes and burns and the inevitable catastrophe resulting from their one-child policy starts to materialize.

USA government is older than China Government. What you're saying is as if Albania is 4,000 years old because people with similar skin tones lived there for a while already.

>hurr china will collapse any day now
Honestly this bizarre delusion is embarrassing, Amerifats. It comes down to the belief that China is secretly unstable despite showing no outwards signs of strife while also somehow also believing the the US is secretly stable even though it is falling apart and crumbling a bit more each day. Don't you see how stupid this is?

Attached: touhou tenshi with corndog.jpg (500x500, 181K)

Good, now end it. Or you could man up and stop being a little bitch.

Zoomer girls love Trump can confirm.

The 2 underage tinder thots I messaged on tinder both unironically liked Trump and one even said he was cute/hot

Attached: 1521660965217.jpg (402x431, 23K)

It's facts though. By default you should see communism and think collapse. Just because China is a bit less communist in some ways than other communists it's still communist.

Centralisation is more stable until it isn't. The masking of problems actually creates the conditions for the dramatic crash. China has debt out it's arse. More debt than western countries. China's fucked kiddo.

Attached: 9781408710333.jpg (440x667, 65K)

>muh debt
>he doens't know about the petro-yuan
>he doesn't know that the chinese economy is carefully managed at the top, much like the US but without elections or corporate malfeasance to ruin everything
The world is moving away from America. This is inevitable. Don't try to fight it user.

The absolute state of burger education. Honestly you should all be rangebanned so you can't lower everyone's IQ by spreading retardation.

>petro-yuan
Who gives a fuck this isn't the 20th century. Oil is 3% of the world's GDP and electric vehicles are only just getting off the ground.
>much like the US
The US would be in better shape without meddling Jews.
>without elections or corporate malfeasance to ruin everything
Plenty of bad communist incentives to fuck up that careful plan by the time it gets to the real world. Corruption, fudged data, etc.