Had to choose between gas or food

Haven't ate anything for over 12 hours. Broke as fuck. I just want link to hurry up and do a 1000x.

I've done some dirty things in the past. Shady, unspeakable things. I'm now at 220k link.

I wanna be rich so bad. I hate having no monwy and resortting to wage slavery
I'd rather die.... couldn't even get a couple cheese burgers from McDonald's. It's awful. I had to cheat my debit card provider and go overy limit to get a full tank of gas so I can travel to a friend's house 200 miles away where theyll feed me.

I'm gonna lose my shit and do smething DRASTIC if chainlonk doesn't make me millions. I'll lose it all

Attached: IMG_20181211_170303491.jpg (3006x5344, 3.48M)

STFU faggot

Apply for university with federal loans, I had so much money left over and repayment is like $20 a month if your income is low

Cook your own food retard. 20lbs of rice is like 15 bucks

Well if you had bought a Tesla you wouldn’t need to pay for gas, petrolcuck.

same boat OP im doing some shady shit to get link, all in, if this doesnt work in like a year...

damn you really invested all your $ into the only scamcoin in the crypto market?

Link is going to $0.00

You can go 4 weeks without food before you die. You'll be fine.

you'd just have to pay 80k upfront and 500 on repairs annually

I'm tired of waiting. Getting too old

Attached: 1544577102806714279738.jpg (3006x5344, 3.75M)

Proverbs 28:20

I'm gonna rob a bank.

Quads decides where I go

Attached: 1544577203306268526513.jpg (1458x2592, 676K)

I hate you sorry ass larper. This is some link psyops

>posts face on 4 chan
>im gonna rob a bank

go to wells fargo

The Federal Reserve, quads will it

This

Reroll

A jewish bank.

So a bank

Damn - shitposting while driving.
How didnt you crash yet?

Lol. Dumbasses. Somone turn up the resolution amd contrast on his photo to see his face

oh my god. I know this guy from discord, he's been depressed as fuck lately

user I bought a lottery ticket, if I win I’ll split it with you.

>Enhance

What're you gonna do, bucko?

>stoner sweatshirt
Lmfao ok bud

Basically.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA dude probably going to buy a 20 sack

Attached: E002419A-A841-4906-AD25-B6BD5887DA2B.jpg (1458x2592, 910K)

>haven't eaten in 12 hours
holy shit, how are you not dead? i can't go more than 30 minutes without a sodie pop and burger

Lives on the west coast lmfao fucking stoner faggot

Lose some weight fat boy.

Op here. You caught me.

I'm gonna break a bong bottle over your head

Attached: IMG_20181211_170528570.jpg (3006x5344, 3.24M)

Still on the road. Stomach is grumbling

Attached: 15445806467961088274283.jpg (3006x5344, 3.13M)

whatever dude im sparking one up right now, stop being stubborn faggot, theres homeless people that have a better outlook than you, its one thing to be physically poor and one thing to be mentally poor and you will never be rich if youre a retard is basically what im saying. Chainlink $1000 eoy

i figured out how to get free groceries today. its so easy.

>go to grocery store
>load up cart
>walk straight out the entrance as someone else walks in
>zero security guards, just a bunch of soulless wageslaves and a parking lot cart retriever are the only entities blocking your path

How's that tummy, user?

who else waiting for the day that we start to see the chainlink suicides? eoy 2019 and its still under a dollar? 2020?

Your brights are on you fucking nigger

Buy tezos

This

Ok you retards.

First never go all in the same asset. Diversify.

Second: don't expect to be rich in one year. Accordingly to Warren Buffet, you should at least be prepared to hold for 10 years.

if u indeed have 220k u will need to keep this car for girlfriend audit, might even need a little apartment too. Can't be taking these girls back to ur mcmansion the first time they meet you

>Poor
>Car photos
>Bad life choices
AK-gas fag, that you?

>220k link
>literally starving

uhh you know you can just sell some? you might be losing some money but it's better than starving, right? you don't have to sell much. i do not feel sorry for you tbqh

E N H A N C E

Attached: 1538841137759.jpg (636x1128, 185K)

I went 24hrs no food, but plenty of coke and booze. Thanks bitmex

Is that that fucking telegram retard who posts all the shitty rambling voice clips and songs? If you've been in any biz shitcoin tg in the last 6 months you know who I mean

I think it is lmfao no way

lmfao look at his pic does it look like hes starving? fucking zoomer has no idea what hungry is. dont tell me you can scavange $1 and get a burger hahahahahahahhaha OP is so stubborn

Cant* hahaha

Don't. Stop. The jig is up. As you are now you can't go on. Get help whatever it is a suicide hotline, a homeless shelter a psychiatrist, friend or family; go and get it.