Has any video ever been more wrong ever?

Has any video ever been more wrong ever?

youtu.be/7JOdCPVmndU

Attached: images (41).jpg (300x168, 7K)

> Apr 14, 2018

> 3000? aint never going that low again!

BIT
C O N E

Why are you posting bi-racial negros? Is this ironic? I don't understand.

It's the bit coons!

Has the SEC seen this video? Looks like financial advice under the guise of "comedy."

>Hodgetwins
>Bitcoin shills.

Wait what?

These niggas are AESTHETIC as fuck

>Taking financial advice from a couple gym rats

these guys have fried all their nerve cells with tren and deca

So they were pro-BTC in April and then sold almost everything they have for XRP when XRP was at around $1.5? Oh man... they are holding some very heavy bags.

They could still be right about that.

There are very few people in this space that have been justed harder than these mofos lmfao
>justed on neo
all in tron
>justed on tron
all in bitcone
wait for it wait for it
>all in xrp
justed in xrp

Somewhere in between these retards went hard on EOS and got justed with that aswell

Don't forget they got hacked for like 20k worth or EOS by a literal BOG

Oh fuck I can't read sorry user

How'd they get hacked?

Naw you're right man.They got double justed on that. Price wise and hacked lmfao

downloaded some scam wallet from the play store

Holy fuck i just watched a video on how to get Bitcoin wallet on your phone. They said they were experts at this shit.

MAN YOU CRAZY AS HELL
BITCONE GOING TO THE MEEEEEEEEEEEEWWNN

Attached: 1539623862092.png (1585x1001, 449K)

Bruh ..

These cunts fucken piss me off

but they will help push adoption from normies

It’s going to be hilarious watching these nuggets when Bitcoin is three digits

if it makes you feel better they've been doing this gay shit for years now, i remember watching them back in 2012 when I was Jow Forumsfag

since then I'm in a career I love, back in school now to finish PhD, and I'm marrying my best friend on friday
meanwhile these manbabies continue to make meme videos on youtube

these single digit iq niggers?

Unfortunately, yeah.

just look up any tweet by any anti-crypto retard circa 2011

Lol the Hodgetwins are fucking alphas. They are rich from all their fit fag followers, get paid to just fuck around making jokes and shitty 5 minute videos every day, and are literal 10/10s, especially to white women craving BBC. You fuckin wish you could be them for one day. Fuck outta here with all your gay ass shit

> hodgetwin detected

They're fucking pieces of trash, look at their latest tweet to @Coinbase where they're whining about XRP not being listed, lmfao.

Fucking brainlets and their XRP. It's always the stupid fucking normies that are crying about XRP and acting like a Coinbase listing will do fuck all for their centralized shitcoin.

>Bitcone
>Bitcoons

Attached: 1543810918071.jpg (332x1024, 22K)

This is actually their first correct crypto video. Too bad they already destroyed all their credibility. See:

Oh it's an old video lmfao disregard. I don't think I've ever seen worse public crypto advice than these two retards holy shit

>he fell for the women meme

Their newest video is unironically XRP >>> BTC/ETH these dumb niggers are going to get JUSTed again lmfao

These guys are pretty funny.

they trolling hard lel

>and I'm marrying my best friend on friday
t. faggot, i hope

I think they are just getting money from xrp which is why they bitch about it

They are xrp shills actually.

Attached: 1509895996583.png (508x673, 71K)

Taking advice from niggers is truly the dumbest thing you could ever do.
Look at bitconnect. Like 75% were niggers while being 10% of usa population 5% of europe and 1% of asia...