Reminder that if you're hoarding this, you're fucking stupid...

reminder that if you're hoarding this, you're fucking stupid. in the actual apocalyptic scenario where you think it will be useful, looters will just put a bullet in your head, steal any food/water/petrol you have (you know, just shit that people can actually use), and then leave.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x411, 54K)

yeah thought about it aswell.
everyone buying this to hedge when the dollar goes bust and doesnt sees the whole picture. in such a event anarchy will be everywhere. there wont be any trading only stealing. without a working goverment and jurisdiction. good luck trading gold with someone with food in exchange and dont get mugged

Gold is one of the oldest scams
unbelievably over priced

Buy USA bonds to protect your wealth

Nah, nah, you're right that it's a scam but you're wrong about that.
You buy gold when commercials tell you to sell it and you sell it when they tell you to buy it.

I like it because it allows me to pull fiat out of the system and hold it as something tangible. Is that so wrong?

This. Hoard guns (and learn how to use them) instead.

That's what i say about yugioh cards when the wife gets after me about em.

Whatevs kiddo
Why do you care how others choose to store their wealth anyway?

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 16K)

if it is so worthless then why the fuck your 'digital' 'coins' always respresents as gold
and why the fuck you always mention about an apocalyptic scenario. played too much fallout?

Attached: jewcoin.png (1064x1060, 2.69M)

You know they're not buying it for apocalyptic situations, right?

Not if I hid them inside my anus.
Check mate coiner !

What's the point in hoarding guns? You can only use a couple at once. If you have to move you'll have to take them all with you, on top of everything else you need.

A few good guns and plenty of ammo sure but hoarding? Come on... Putting money into knowledge and survival skills would be more worthwhile than just having a big pile of guns and ammo in an actual societal collapse situation.

You should be hoarding 22lr, 9mm, and 5.56 way before you worry about some shiny rock. In the event shit really goes down you still run the risk of getting killed by ApocaChad but at least you have something worthwhile to barter with in case he's feeling generous

If you hoard it, yes you are pretty fucking stupid but most people use it as a hedge which has many valid purposes.

For example if you are using leverage, hedging with gold can reduce your risk and allow you to take more leverage to enhance returns.

Take a look at all of the top hedge fund managers and you'll see that they move in/out of gold all the time.

As for buying gold instead of stocks I agree that is a fundamentally flawed strategy and only enriches gold selling merchants.

Mouth and anus

This not how monetary resets work. There wasnt rioting in the street when the gold standard was stopped. Everyone looked the other was as the money that had was sacrificed. In a Gobal reset just means a massive devaluation of the global currency USD

BTC will be the currency of the apocalypse. Smart phones can still access wallets and be charged by solar cells. Meanwhile printing presses and other industrial machinery will stop operating once all the power plants shut down.

It’s a hedge against inflation.
When $1 = ¥1 gold will have its day
Keep some ammo and guns and lighters in case of real apocalypse

>apocalypse
>not gold or bullets
>blockchains on the internet
>during an apocalypse

You're fucking retarded.

Good luck finding it, dont forget your tricorner hat

>black and white retards that think every crisis is a massive nuclear apocalypse or global famine

Ooooo shyni

if skywire is completed before the apocalypse, you'll only need a solar panel and a skyminer to get online

You think your cell phone towers and infrastructure are going to be maintained and powered by faeries or something?

Considering people are putting gold flakes on their meals to eat it just because they can proves your point

I live in the middle of nowhere and use fixed wireless internet. 100 miles outside of major citys this is almost everywhere across the USA. I can effectivly transmit and receive anything on a 4.5ghz band, which can be adjusted and fine tuned to other bands. This system will ensure i always have communcation, even if im not connected to a main node... and if i want i can turn my server into a node. Boom. Decentralized internet broadcasting. Skywire style system will work for my setup.

With that said. I own no skycoin. And everyone with a wired system in a major city is fucked.

Lol city dwellers. Die in a fire. Internet will live on