£500 poorfag here

I am now a member of the Link Marines

Attached: IMG_20181212_021247.jpg (1073x199, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/HS9hIfr
twitter.com/FLOblockchain/status/1072127080605904901
medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873
medium.com/@The_Crypto_Oracle/the-four-biggest-use-cases-for-chainlink-a0245bd07b66
blog.goodaudience.com/chainlink-the-missing-piece-to-the-god-protocol-fd455dde92ab
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@theeashman/why-i-believe-chainlink-link-is-the-most-undervalued-coin-in-the-top-100
amazon.com/dp/B077CYKHZ6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_J-peCbRWKM5QR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1542166900133.jpg (508x516, 101K)

Perfect
Time for a small
DUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMP !!!!!!

Attached: 1529677574941.png (597x797, 897K)

Welcome marine!

i spent $1400CAD on LINK and only have 1800 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thank you Sir!

Attached: DU1exqqVQAAI_Ar.jpg (638x676, 70K)

welcome fren. Dont be suprised to see link dip if btc starts crashing.
imgur.com/a/HS9hIfr

Attached: 1325A278-1B63-4AA5-B5D8-537F3F6469A2.jpg (1200x600, 234K)

I won't, I know this is a long term investment.

I will do my best to have mithril hands

Sorry user. I got lucky

slowly work up 10k, this is the perfect time. I am looking to increase my portfolio by atleast 2x.

Don't forget to take your coins off of binance

see. to you its just being part of a club. desperately trying to fit in because you could never fit in anywhere else in your life. treat it like that, and not an investment, and you might not be crushed when it fails to do anything.

Another user said i can leave them on binance. Is it a big deal?

What would you recommend? This is my first crypto investment

I have mine on binance too. One day I'll move them over for use with my ledger..

No. Its an investment. I just want some fuckyou money so i can stop being a wageslave. £2000 in link isn't that much. If it fails i've lost 2k and if it pays off I'll be millionaire. Mild sadness from wasting a few months savings vs eternal orgasm life if it takes off. I'll take my chances

The best way to secure your coins is a hardware wallet like a trezor or ledger nano. Remember not your keys not your coins

ching chong bing bongs can't be trusted. also if you lose your phone/2fa or have ??? issues logging in and you're not verified then bye bye. even if you're verified they're set up in malta and uganda so you can't get them.

> he actually fell for the link meme

Attached: teehee.jpg (634x650, 40K)

But what if my computer crashes or i forget my wallet key or i lose my laptop and so on??

Binance isn't trustworthy then i gather

your wallet password isn't something you'll forget and if you lose the wallet somehow you can restore your balance with your seed words. your potato has nothing to do with this.

OK thanks user I'll look into getting a wallet

Lol learn the basics of crypto before diving deep in to an important project such as this one. Can't believe you just bought this because of all the biz shills and don't even know if it's a good idea to keep it in Binance or not. Learn how to protect yourself or your dreams of making it will go POOF. Good luck. Also, welcome to the ranks Marine.

Attached: 1544252446843.png (1079x803, 1.07M)

Checked! And welcome, brother!

Attached: 1544377883916.jpg (528x320, 133K)

what to do?
only one stinky shitty linktoshi

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (289x248, 16K)

PROOF I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG.
Tzero will use FLO.

twitter.com/FLOblockchain/status/1072127080605904901

Original source.
medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873

Attached: tzeroflo1.png (1758x890, 574K)

great another worthless hopium poor-fag

I know nothing, completely new crypto invester, but some user told me that Mainnet is going online soon, so i decided to make sure i had my foot in the door right away and got some LINK. Thanks for the welcome user!

Dude, that is the most ignorant thing I've ever heard. Start reading up on Chainlink before you talk about investing more.

medium.com/@The_Crypto_Oracle/the-four-biggest-use-cases-for-chainlink-a0245bd07b66
blog.goodaudience.com/chainlink-the-missing-piece-to-the-god-protocol-fd455dde92ab

Already read the second one, currently reading
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@theeashman/why-i-believe-chainlink-link-is-the-most-undervalued-coin-in-the-top-100

I will look at that first link soon, thanks

>hasn't sold all of his earthly possesions to buy link and follow the Sergei.
Never gonna make it to the kingdom of Linky.

I saw another user say that chainlinks technology will surely see adaption but might be used by another coin anyway?

Yes, the idea is in order for smart contrats to work using a given currency they need to be able to connect with external data outside ofthe chain and other api's. At present, btc and eth cannot. However they can connect with chainlink which can connect with retail and financial api's hence the name "chainlink".

Yes im reading the god protocol piece again because i didn't understand much the first time around, understanding much more now. PIC kinda gives me butterflies in my stomach not gonna lie.

It all seems a bit convoluted to me tho. Whats stopping other coins simply using chainlinks tech? Why do all these different coins have to be floating about? Can crypto even replace regular currency? Please enlighten me, i know I'm likely asking dumb questions.

Do you think its wise to go all in on LINK or spread out my investments a bit, if so which do you recommend?

Forgot to attach, this one gets me excited

Attached: 1-1pfKlJJ7I4O_D1ndkiR25Q.png (1037x1072, 284K)

a real marine! welcome brother, been holding and DCAing for a whole fucking year, but i feel as confident as back in 2017

>unwise
>go all in
pick one brother, i know i'm all in

so many kind anons here helping the newfag. Today, You were not faggots.

Fuck it i might just do it. Will research more but i think i will go for 10k at the least

I know, I've been blown away by the help and advice and very grateful. So happy i found out about LINK at such a great time.

Attached: 1541024348170.jpg (600x722, 102K)

The only question is - do shills get paid in real money or in LINK?

Government will never let crypto replace fiat. They'll regulate it to death.

People with money control governments, user. Besides chain link doesn't seem to even need to replace fiat to be successful. It links fiat and crypto together, by the looks of things. It honestly seems perfect. The missing LINK kek

Attached: IMG_20181212_091523.jpg (1080x870, 425K)

Beauty of Chainlink is that it could all move to mostly hyperledger permissioned chains, crypto never surpasses fiat and LINK could still make massive money.

Come and join us in the semi official discord marine. Link is on the Reddit linktrader sub. No stack too small.

This guy was in a thread last night too. I’m amazed that out of the incredible fud biz has put in, this newfag has just had all the info handed to him straight off lol. Haven’t seen that happen yet.

Also newfag if you read this, the general rule is to keep it to yourself, and if people can’t see through/ smart enough to dyor over the biz fud, they don’t deserve it.

Go make an upbeat post about chainlink on reddit and you’ll be downvoted by everyone from biz on there lol. Not even joking.

Try to hit that 10k brother.

>Long for wisdom Shun evil Follow God Do not stop to be thrifty Be on your guard Do not abandon honor Honor a benefaction
Have respect for suppliants Practice what is just Finish the race without shrinking back Govern your expenses Give what you have

I will user

I feel very lucky. I sound like a fag but if this honestly makes me a millionaire then the first thing i will do is pay off my parents mortgage and buy my mum a picturesque cottage by the sea, shes been a wageslave all her life and thats what shes always wanted. Also some land for my stepdad to farm, hes a builder and breaks his back everyday, he can retire early. Also my closest friend wants to get into land letting, i can help him start off. I sound like a fag but i don't care, if this means i can give that to them then i am eternally grateful to all anons on biz who didn't meme at me and gave me good advice!

I won't spread this around anywhere else online i promise!

Thank you fellow marines and senpais!

Actually the first thing I'll do is fuck a VIP hooker for three hours raw then the rest

Attached: IMG_20181130_115908.jpg (528x438, 182K)

Never sell your link.

Attached: E11A6378-A93D-4F4D-90CA-2F48420A8A83.gif (320x180, 3.2M)

Never? I can use it though right?

Looks like Sergy has been accumulating mass

is the stress getting to him? is he cracking? other solutions are waiting to pounce on him, partnerships are doing nothing to the price, openlaw is shagging around with other tokens, no news insight for this thing actually being done

>accumulating mass
We've been talking about a singularity all year, what did you think we meant?

I'm actually more qualified to talk about this than most anons.I'm employed with a cyber-techno machinations company, I do a lot of security analyst programming type work. Open source, decentralized, APIs, partnerships, you name it. We'd be one of the first companies in line for something like Chainlink, if the decentralized smart contract space had more value over traditional data exchanges. There's a catch though, an underlying flaw more deeply embedded in the bedrock of LINK than the very code itself. The flaw is with the concept, and it's this: Companies won't actually go through the hassle of trusting their data API's through crypto.

Now I can already hear your keyboards going frantic, but hear me out. Jow Forums hates banks, and traditional data providers. But actual companies, businesses, and investors do not. There's an old saying you might have heard of: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!". The idea that any of our bosses would give us the go ahead if we approached them to put our companies valuable data in a smart contract on a cryptocurrency called Chainlink, that they've never heard of, we'd be laughed out at best and fired on the spot at worst. We already have API data buyers and providers we trust.

'But Chainlink is trustless!' I hear you cry, but is that really a good thing? Just listen to the sound of it. Businesses don't want to spend millions of dollars on something that is trustLESS, they want something trustFUL. 'But the reputation system!', doesn't that defeat the whole point of your coin? If companies only trust nodes with high reputation, what's the difference between trusting banks and data providers that already have reputation, but in real life not on a computer screen.

The fact is, LINK is going to share the same fate as ETH will. A lot of 'real world application' hype, with a lot of 'crypto world application' reality. Only, this billion supply coin isn't going to come close to the $1k that Etherum hit. Happy gambling though anons.

Attached: giphy_1544610170666.gif (400x392, 1.77M)

>reassembles bubble
I don't believe you!

M8 when staking is out just put your stack Into link pool or a sonar service and watch your stack grow over 1-2 years. Only then should you sell

This is pasta newfren.

Everytime you read these walls of texrs rest assured that it is just for fun.

It is imperative that you read the four biggest usecases for link article.

We are gonna make it

Oh yeah

I will read that right now, and keep reading it until it makes sense. I'm excited.

Attached: IMG_20181212_103955.jpg (1080x1780, 589K)

>Whats stopping other coins simply using chainlinks tech?
What’s stopping other companies from re-inventing Microsoft Word?

>Why do all these different coins have to be floating about?
Mostly memes and scams

>Can crypto even replace regular currency?
Chainlink is not currency. It is a utility token. Crypto”currencies” are a meme. Smart contracts are not a meme. Pic related

Attached: B4EC8C94-DC94-4F57-A93B-6C2302935F2B.png (1253x3436, 439K)

Saved and holy macaroni

>utility token
So whats the value in a utility token? Is it similar to a share? What do i do with it?

What your mother really wants is a hard dicking every other day.

user whats your myer briggs meme type? Shilled link to couple of my mates but none were ever interested. The significance simply doesnt register

You really need to try harder lol, this is some old pajeet fud. Are these fudders still not done accumulating or do they do it for fun?

Attached: 2018-12-12 13.15.28.jpg (1280x1280, 259K)

LOGICIAN PERSONALITY (INTP, -A/-T)

I'm not sure i believe in that shit with a whole heart though. People change over time, even from day to day. I know i do.

Actually reading it, does seem to mirror me but it feels oddly similar to a horoscope

How old are you OP?

Is this shit forreal?

Also

amazon.com/dp/B077CYKHZ6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_J-peCbRWKM5QR

>Is this shit forreal?
Yep hahaha. I was just so compelled by what anons were saying

That doesn't ship to the UK but I'll look into something similar thanks

Tripkeksnumberchecked

Lol. All the linkies are INTP/ INTJ with a few outliers.

You were born to be a marine. Hope you made that discretionary budget that was posted in your other thread. Add fiat weekly/ bi monthly.

Don’t swing trade if your noob. You’ll get eaten.

Is intj/intp for linkies just a meme?

It comes up so much I am tempted to assume it's just ttwo or three dudes shitposting but desu, I got intp the last couple times I took that test.

Think I got entp once as a teenager though. Maybe I shouldn't be a linkmarine. I don't deserve it...

ITT:

Attached: 1525332807321.png (972x926, 165K)

mbti is a meme

Trezor.io