Shill me the best meal in under 5 minutes?

Shill me the best meal in under 5 minutes?

Attached: 1531954638128.png (320x240, 8K)

McChicken and McDouble

Douche Burger $666

Kobe beef patty (wrapped in gold leaf), foie gras, caviar, lobster, truffles, imported aged gruyere cheese (melted with champagne steam) kopi luwak bbq sauce and Himalayan rock salt

Attached: burger.jpg (275x183, 8K)

stahp

Attached: 1544483965716.png (1204x1228, 71K)

This requires a Foreman grill. Two slices of organic, non gmo bread, maple ham from the deli, provolone cheese. Butter the outsides of the bread, put the meat and cheese in the middle. Put on the grill for 5 minutes until toasty.

Fried spam and eggs over white rice

sounds bretty good except for the coffee bbq sauce. tf is that?

Cinnamon toast crunch wiv milk

Attached: 1530850257040.jpg (409x409, 40K)

>eggs over white rice
gross dude. at least do potatoes

Throw some onions sauce over that bad boy and you got a meal

6 eggs, 4 strips of bacon, 5oz hot breakfast sausage, 1lb grass fed beef and 12oz of broccoli

can add onions cheese salsa chives to the eggs/beef/sausage

under 20g carbs. i eat a variance of this every day.

Tendies

eggs and beans

drain the fucking can of beans nancy
run water over them until they aren't goopy
avocado oil in a pan
medium heat
until they crack
season with red pepper and salt
put those in a bowl

cook eggs
pan scramble

bam dipshit

gimme the ultra poor fag microwave in a coffee mug version

Homemade garlic bread. Get some sourdough slices, mince some fresh garlic and place on top, garnish with parsley and black pepper, then top with aged white vermont cheddar slices. Important to put the cheese on top or else you'll burn the garlic. Broil on high for 3-4 minutes.

Cook some white rice. Once cooked put some canned tuna and olive oil in it. Stir fry till the rice gets a little crunchy. Throw some salt, pepper and onions sauce in it. Best shit ever.

onions sauce = soγ sauce

do you not have an oven/range?

BLT
French omelet with toast
Arepas with cheese

Add avocado to any of those if you like

you can nuke eggs in a mug (oil the mug first), but the beans are gonna be pretty lackluster. try instead making something like a pico de gallo out of onions/tomato/cilantro. buy a toaster for 10 dollars and put that all over sourdough toast.

2 cup oatmeal
2 cups brocolli
1 cup blueberry
1 cup eggwhites
1 large banana

blend with a non-dairy milk

I just got a large rice cooker that I turn on every morning with 2 pounds of rice. It can keep warm for 24 hours. I get cheap carbs all day long, I just add some meat to one of the meals and there I have fresh good warm food all day.

sushi....

buy fish
cut fish
eat fish

coffee and apple to have a nice poo and be 5 mins away from work

Attached: I+actually+really+like+fresco+_3e4d3540d4bd88d7a7c734d8b5733a8e.jpg (587x587, 50K)

Hello sirs, I will teach you how to make Thai curry

>place store-bought thai curry glob into pan on low-heat
>add 1 can of imported thai coconut milk, and stir
>thinly slice pork tenderloin or chicken breast, place in pan with sauce to cook
>dice 1 bell pepper, add to pan
>simmer for 10 minutes

Make sure you start some white jasmine rice in a rice cooker or small pot before doing this ;)

6 raw eggs
1 minute

Cum toast.

Full of protein.